[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Just wanna say that I love today's episode so much...It's look like "Oom Rak" return....you can call chain of love part2....^___^
In next episode .... It's seems like Narin just jealous of her own baby...
Cuz Kawee keep saying that he care about the baby...But why didn't he tell her "I love you" ....common Kawee...
Next episode will be good epi for sure.....

YES...today epi was cute....ahhh....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really, today episode is cute. I might be able to watch yesterday and today episode tonight. But still I am going to spam for fun. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just wanna say that I love today's episode so much...It's look like "Oom Rak" return....you can call chain of love part2....^___^
In next episode .... It's seems like Narin just jealous of her own baby...
Cuz Kawee keep saying that he care about the baby...But why didn't he tell her "I love you" ....common Kawee...
Next episode will be good epi for sure.....
Hahaha, Narin jealous.

Oum Ruk 2 LOL
He is so cute in Oum Ruk and he is totally hot in Sawan Bieng. Hmm... Don't know who I want to marry now. LMAO

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Leela is a crazy biooootch. If she really loves her sister and wants what is best, she should put her feelings aside and help Narin and Kawee reunite. For godsake, they are having a baby together. The game of winning and losing should just end already, I mean Kawee's father is dead, N&K are having a baby, what else can Leela gain?

I am very impressed with Ken's acting in this lakorn. If anyone deserves an award, it should be Ken and Nampeung. They both protrayed their roles very well, from the crazy look in the eyes, to the seductive lines and expression protrayed. Not that Anne is not doing a good job, but Ann has done these types of role numerous times already. Her character is a big impact of the lakorn, but it's not in a range where she's not familiar with.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Leela is a crazy biooootch. If she really loves her sister and wants what is best, she should put her feelings aside and help Narin and Kawee reunite. For godsake, they are having a baby together. The game of winning and losing should just end already, I mean Kawee's father is dead, N&K are having a baby, what else can Leela gain?

I am very impressed with Ken's acting in this lakorn. If anyone deserves an award, it should be Ken and Nampeung. They both protrayed their roles very well, from the crazy look in the eyes, to the seductive lines and expression protrayed. Not that Anne is not doing a good job, but Ann has done these types of role numerous times already. Her character is a big impact of the lakorn, but it's not in a range where she's not familiar with.
you took the words out of my mouth!! arggg seriously i hate leela so much she buggs the living crap outta lme lol!!! :lol: :wacko:

fun

Expired Sarnie

True. Leela should already seen the light. "Hey my sister and Kawee are in love. I should help them reunite so that I can be view a good person again" but I guess that won't happen. LMAO

Yes, I love Nampeung, great actress, I hope no one view her as bad because of her character. She pretryed it very well. It is kind of sad that Ann doesn't have that aroma to the lakorn. I mean she is great in her role but Kawee and Leela character out shined hers.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Yes, I love Nampeung, great actress, I hope no one view her as bad because of her character. She pretryed it very well. It is kind of sad that Ann doesn't have that aroma to the lakorn. I mean she is great in her role but Kawee and Leela character out shined hers.
I totally agree ken and nampeung totally have the spotlight in this lakorn

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Cute, I had a purple dress, very cheap and I just had it fix up to look more modern.
awee. i wanna see! i saw this dress & was like omg! i gotta have it! haha. this dress costed me almost $300 with all the alteration & stuff & prom sucked ass... <_<

i forgave him before the lakorn even aired. LMAO
oh yeahh... i second that! ^_^

i like the color. very na ruk.
you should post up yours too.
same here
awe thanks hun. ^_^

awww NOY so prettty!!!! :) def. yellow is a nice prom color!!:)
awe.. lol. i stood out at prom alright!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee.. the kiss on the forehead was kute! gooo kawee!!! :dude:

anybody wanna spam with me??? fill free too! hehe. if not, i'll be spamming alone again...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee.. when kawee is sweet... he sure is the sweetest sweetheart!

washing narin's clothes! how sweet.. [i hope he doesn't wash her bras & undies... that'll be gross... lol]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay 428 owned by Noy! :lol:

omg. narin is so in love with kawee.. she's just being stubborn!

she was all disappointed when she didn't see him in front of her house..! how kuteee... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
pat & tom are so frickin` awesome!

i can't believe he pushed her though! that was mean.. that's kiddish stuff. come on tom! you're a damn man!!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
It's so endearing to see Kawee trying his best to win her heart. He gets super dorky when trying to be nice to Narin. He has to be nice to her to prove to her that he's a changed man. That will take a lot of persuasive action to assure he's doing it for her and the baby. ahhaha I sort of miss the douche-bag Kawee but to makeup for the crap he pulled on her ---- HE HAS TO SUFFER FURTHER!