[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg.. people these days... there's lots of gang bangers in san diego. i don't pay much attention to them. but that was rude.

hecks yeah! i can't miss anymore!
cant miss a thing huh. everyone is at war for it.

yep gang bangers makes me so mad.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'm watching that right now! keeps me going on the days that there's no new SB eps to watch and rewatch! u described it just right! he's totally a supporting character there...but he's sooo sweet...total contract to kawee!
it was as if dodo was the p'ek

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
cant miss a thing huh. everyone is at war for it.

yep gang bangers makes me so mad.
oh no... gone for like 2 mins... then bam! 3 pages up! i'm like what the hell?!?!

i got my mama to watch SB too. lmao. i was trying to put my sister's laptop away [she was watching SB on the laptop] & she straight pushed me aside & was like "let me finish!" i was like denggg mama! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh no... gone for like 2 mins... then bam! 3 pages up! i'm like what the hell?!?!

i got my mama to watch SB too. lmao. i was trying to put my sister's laptop away [she was watching SB on the laptop] & she straight pushed me aside & was like "let me finish!" i was like denggg mama! :lol:
your mama addicted... lol...

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
dang girls! i left to look around the other forums for like 15 mins and SB thread is like flying out of control...can't even keep up anymore! pg. 500 here we come!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg i'm watching ken sing & faint... he makes me heart skip a beat!

ken got the whole package!

he knows how to sing, got a nice body, nice smile, sweet, caring, loving, tall, built, kute laugh omg.. if i go on, there will be millions of reasons!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i hate cleaning by the way. i dont think i can live on my own.
i know what you mean. i told myself to live by my body doesnt move.
lol. i wanna live on my own but my parents aint tryna have that! asian parents... they are something.

your mama addicted... lol...

i know. she was like "10 mins.. 10 mins" & i'm like "we gotta go!" lol.

dang girls! i left to look around the other forums for like 15 mins and SB thread is like flying out of control...can't even keep up anymore! pg. 500 here we come!
hecks yeah!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know i was gone for 10 min and the page flew like lightening.

he knows how to sing, got a nice body, nice smile, sweet, caring, loving, tall, built, kute laugh omg.. if i go on, there will be millions of reasons!
totally all. noi one lucky bastard. lol not literally. dont get me wrong. lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

im in love withn episode 11

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg Noi is soo lucky. i'm so jealous.... <_<

ken is so sweet. he's always holding hands with noi! [i hate holding hands in public... not my thing] but it is sweet. :D