[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
a great lakorn has to end some where

does anyone here forgive leela
i dunno...i couldn't fully understand the conversations...but i still don't understand her actual intentions of getting kawee to sign away his wealth to narin and son...i don't think her intentions were to get them together...or was it? this is where the lack of understanding gets in the way...hahahah

i have to wait for the sub of the conversations to decide! hahaha...that means i'll be here spamming for a while still!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
is ken back to the sweet guy character in the new lakorn he is in w/aff
don't know yet... but from what i heard...he's playing a superstar and Aff is his assistant or something like that.... so he might have a attitude and everything like that too.... but i don't think he'll be this mean in the lakorn with Aff... may be just a spoiled brat.... but let's hope he's romantic too!!! and let's hope there's great chemistry between Ken and Aff cuz it would make the lakorn so much better!!!

note: this is my 1700th post in sarnworld....wooohoooo!!!!!!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
in rang ngow he raped ann but he was pitaful
what do u mean?!!! he was pitiful or the acting was pitiful?!

i'm currently watching this, but haven't gotten to the rape scene yet...this lakorn is pretty long....and the whole time i can't make sense of why/how it would happen - he's been sooo sweet the whole time...cooking her breakfast and shieT!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
don't know yet... but from what i heard...he's playing a superstar and Aff is his assistant or something like that.... so he might have a attitude and everything like that too.... but i don't think he'll be this mean in the lakorn with Aff... may be just a spoiled brat.... but let's hope he's romantic too!!! and let's hope there's great chemistry between Ken and Aff cuz it would make the lakorn so much better!!!
i dunno...sounds like he's not even going to end up with aff...like it'll be sad at the end :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think so...cuz he's never had a character where he raped the nang'ek.... the closest character to this is from Nueng Nai Saung with Janie...but he's not even close to his fierceness in SB....
in rang ngao. lol. weak rawr but he made it up in sb. lol :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dunno...i couldn't fully understand the conversations...but i still don't understand her actual intentions of getting kawee to sign away his wealth to narin and son...i don't think her intentions were to get them together...or was it? this is where the lack of understanding gets in the way...hahahah

i have to wait for the sub of the conversations to decide! hahaha...that means i'll be here spamming for a while still!
it because of the will ...khun kid left her a letter

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
what do u mean?!!! he was pitiful or the acting was pitiful?!

i'm currently watching this, but haven't gotten to the rape scene yet...this lakorn is pretty long....and the whole time i can't make sense of why/how it would happen - he's been sooo sweet the whole time...cooking her breakfast and shieT!!
he was drunk and thought ann was just sleeping around w//his uncle and that she doesn't appreciate a sweet and down to earth guy so he will show her what he do also ..so that what happen.....when i say pita ful i meant that he wasnt even a real p'ek it was all about dodo he had more scenes

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i think so...cuz he's never had a character where he raped the nang'ek.... the closest character to this is from Nueng Nai Saung with Janie...but he's not even close to his fierceness in SB....
yeah i agree, he's good with these roles...and the acting here is wayyyy better than even in nueng nai saung....

he's usually super overly sweet (ruk ter took wan and song rao nirundun) or has a bad temper and acts all crzy but is really sweet underneath (rak nee hoa jai and oum ruk) - i love all his characters!!! he's sooo good at all of them!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
he was drunk and thought ann was just sleeping around w//his uncle and that she doesn't appreciate a sweet and down to earth guy so he will show her what he do also ..so that what hapen
that sucks...not looking forward to that scene ...ahahha....esp. not now in comparison to what i know he can do from watching SB!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites

before Khun Kid (Kawee's dad) died...he wrote a letter and asked his lawyer to give it to Leela after a certain amount of time...she read it and he wrote about how he believes in true love and how it can change a person...he believes Kawee has found that love and he hopes that Leela can help cherish that love between Kawee and Narin....he also mentions about how he hopes she cherishes those love ones around her too (meaning her family).... i think that made her understand some things and changed her mind a little....

as for getting Kawee to sign over the inheritance to Narin and the baby.... she did that to test Kawee if he is truly faithful about loving Narin.... he did signed it and at that moment, Leela forgave Kawee b/c she knows he truly loves her younger sister...so she helped them get together at the end... YAY!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
kawee i forgive since episode 10.....i cant let him be punished that long just the fist 9 episode
Man, Kawee was looking for Narin for months. I am to the part where Sam has found Kawee.

Holy shiz nugget! The part where Kawee is laying there in his white T and thinking about all the mean and bad things he did to Narin and tears are rolling down his face!!! That was done perfectly. Forget what I said before about him crying like a little boy....Ken does a freakin dang good job in that scene. His face is so boyish/charming that I couldn't help but think that he looks like a little boy crying, but he has a way that makes him look manly-not wussy. I like all the tears and snot. LOL. This particular scene was done perfectly. Ken is just shining in this role. I like when p'ek can let out a good cry. Oil, Tik, and Ken can do it well.

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
man, still can't get over the proposing scene...love how ann wiped his tears and then kissed him.....i choked up like crzy!!!!! i wanted to wipe p'ken's tears and kiss him too ...muah muah...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i also agree with a lot of you... Leela and Kawee were forgiven too easily.... i wish the lakorn would be a bit longer and see some actual redemption.... Kawee redeemed for his crimes at the last 3 episodes... Leela at the last episode....come on....they caused so much pain and havoc....

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Man, Kawee was looking for Narin for months. I am to the part where Sam has found Kawee.

Holy shiz nugget! The part where Kawee is laying there in his white T and thinking about all the mean and bad things he did to Narin and tears are rolling down his face!!! That was done perfectly. Forget what I said before about him crying like a little boy....Ken does a freakin dang good job in that scene. His face is so boyish/charming that I couldn't help but think that he looks like a little boy crying, but he has a way that makes him look manly-not wussy. I like all the tears and snot. LOL. This particular scene was done perfectly. Ken is just shining in this role. I like when p'ek can let out a good cry. Oil, Tik, and Ken can do it well.
that scene was fantastic! ken's hotness also shines in that white tshirt!!! mauhahah'

when did tik cry?