[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I HATE JLR PERIOD
HAHAHAA OMG I READ THIS AND LAUGHED SO HARD!!!

oh yeah, i read that part. i didn't wanna respond because it will make me look like total biatch. i could care less because SB thread is so much fun. we might get off topic but we always get back on track. & owning a page is just for fun. i guess some people don't know how to have fun. :huh:
since when did jlr thread start claiming pages...i didnt think they did that before...i thought we were the only ones..and we do stay on topic most of the time....we just add SB to convo

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
i know, the end of SB made me cry and I have watch the last episode three times. I love how Narin didn't give in, and Ken tried so hard to win her back!!! It was the perfect ending, I like when N'ek and P'ek get married and has a kid, it's happily ever after! :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i know, the end of SB made me cry and I have watch the last episode three times. I love how Narin didn't give in, and Ken tried so hard to win her back!!! It was the perfect ending, I like when N'ek and P'ek get married and has a kid, it's happily ever after! :D
only if they had a little longer ending

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. i don't know if i wanna watch that anymore... still iffy about it.

whats the behind the story of BBK? i feel like dont want to watch Aum... coz they were in a mental situation, right?:D i think there are lot more REVENGE scenes...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHAA OMG I READ THIS AND LAUGHED SO HARD!!!
since when did jlr thread start claiming pages...i didnt think they did that before...i thought we were the only ones..and we do stay on topic most of the time....we just add SB to convo
oh no, someone said that SB has too many people claiming pages & they thought it was dumb. But JLR spam like there's no tomorrow. i mean, we might get off track but we're on point to. we find a way to wheel in ken/ann. hehe.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
oh no, someone said that SB has too many people claiming pages & they thought it was dumb. But JLR spam like there's no tomorrow. i mean, we might get off track but we're on point to. we find a way to wheel in ken/ann. hehe.
i know but jlr is claiming pages and they said were annoying by doing that :lol:
spam like no tomorrow :lol: cracks me up ...my tummy hurt from laghing to hard

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg it was just a tearful ending! man i was all choked up, smiling, tears in my eyes... my heart beating fast! awe.. so sweet

well that's because Soraya's character is naive and she forgives easily...

to Narin... she is a fighting girl...:)
yesh! that's the whole moral of the story for the ladies: don't give in to a guy unless he has proven himself worthy! hehe.

everyone is biased ...i admit it..they should take there own advice
oh yeah, i know i am. my mama was watching SB last nite too & she told me she was crying like crazy when Khune kid died. haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen

i think its not only the pages.... its the topic.. we dont lose topic eversince....

like this one we talk about...

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
they are saying we spam too much on this thread and that jlr has less spamming ..they were on point ...whatever
and that sb thread is annoying check it out( who you sympathise for more)

What did i miss, I'm confused? What's with the "sb thread is annoying"????

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey hey i owned a page... =P

yup.... i admit that too.... maybe because im getting crazy over the SLAP-and-KISS lakorns...
oh i love slap & kiss lakorn... but the aum & anne pair i'm not to excited about.. so i might have to see the tser first then maybe i'll decide if i wanna watch it.
i know but jlr is claiming pages and they said were annoying by doing that :lol:
spam like no tomorrow :lol: cracks me up ...my tummy hurt from laghing to hard
man, no joke! it's like the worlds gonna end for them if they don't do it... come on! slow your roll...!

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg it was just a tearful ending! man i was all choked up, smiling, tears in my eyes... my heart beating fast! awe.. so sweet
yesh! that's the whole moral of the story for the ladies: don't give in to a guy unless he has proven himself worthy! hehe.
oh yeah, i know i am. my mama was watching SB last nite too & she told me she was crying like crazy when Khune kid died. haha.
lol... your wallow up all the way to SB... cool! did you cry when khun kid died?

love those lakorn

i do like revenge too... but i still dont have any idea about the BBK.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
hey hey i owned a page... =P
oh i love slap & kiss lakorn... but the aum & anne pair i'm not to excited about.. so i might have to see the tser first then maybe i'll decide if i wanna watch it.
man, no joke! it's like the worlds gonna end for them if they don't do it... come on! slow your roll...!
most of it is the rr gurl who talk by herself

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
uhm. i'm not sure what that lakorn's called but i know which lakorn your talking about. Ken ----->> sweet!
oh yeahhh... it will be worth it. although many people are saying it's "too" much, degrading women... etc.. but it's a lakorn! dang it. if you don't like it don't watch it!
i'm not sure how old is ken 30 or 31. noi's like 8 years older than him & she should be due in aug i think.
okay. i am still watching episode one. i love how differently ken acts in this one, but he is very mean.