[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
LOL..reminds me of history..let's start our own RED Scare here on SarnWorld...and start pointing figure...

yesterday i saw Noy giving information to the enemy LOL..j/k...

flip-flps..aren't tose ranked one of the most unsuspected and dangerous weapons used by asians **grasp** :eek:
did we tell you that jlr are claiming pages now ..and they gonna say were annoying e doing that

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
can someone give me a pic of Ann's pic that you can say she's so sexy here in this pic.. im gonna make a GIF of her and put vs to pic of Aff...... muahahahahahahahahahahahah (evil laughter)....

noy, it just gave an idea that im gonna make an MV of slidepix of Ann vs Aff..... hahahahaha

but i dont have pics of Ann....

later im gonna put it on the SB beats JLR thread the GIF of Ann vs Aff pic..... (evil laughter again)
i like the idea of a music video of ann and aff, but do they have to verse each other. that would be mean, since i like them both. aww. :(

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL..reminds me of history..let's start our own RED Scare here on SarnWorld...and start pointing figure...

yesterday i saw Noy giving information to the enemy LOL..j/k...

flip-flps..aren't tose ranked one of the most unsuspected and dangerous weapons used by asians **grasp** :eek:
shhhhh... kashie.. why you putting my business out there..... deng.. now i gotta go in hiding... :ph34r:

oh no noy your not hurt no one are you....i dont want no one to be hurt lmao
i'm just gonna slap them with my flip flops.. it's not gonna hurt...

...you dont even know...i'm like about to pee myself :loool:
oh gir.. dont do that... that's gross.. :ph34r: