[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
how in the world this thread reach to 595 when yesturday was only 540!..was you gals on day n night spamming lol. you left me out!

lol... its because of the war.. dude... we've been talking about the war awhile ago.. everybody is already awake... :)

did you see my GIF's i made...

p.s.

i went to JLR thread to take a look at my VERSUS mode GIF.... lmao :D

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
how in the world this thread reach to 595 when yesturday was only 540!..was you gals on day n night spamming lol. you left me out!
yeah tinah!! we missed you...boy did you miss a good one last night.... :lol: ..you can even ask iluvnumandoil hahahaha...we did bring up your name, like where is she at???...you said were gonna get back on here at like 7...btw...have you read some of the comments in that poll you posted about Anne-Narin vs. Aff-Soraya?....i had to restrain myself from writing back :arrg: ...nonetheless..you missed a good one last night :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah tinah!! we missed you...boy did you miss a good one last night.... :lol: ..you can even ask iluvnumandoil hahahaha...we did bring up your name, like where is she at???...you said were gonna get back on here at like 7...btw...have you read some of the comments in that poll you posted about Anne-Narin vs. Aff-Soraya?....i had to restrain myself from writing back :arrg: ...nonetheless..you missed a good one last night :loool:

btw, i went to jlr thread just now to pass down my GIF pic of versus mode..lmao!

nikki1786

LizQuen
anyways, im having fun making GIF.. awhile ago.. maybe because of the war thing.. but im making both ken-ann and aff-aum banners..lol

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Dang I went to sleep and woke up...decided to see what's going on at SW with SB and DANG...almost at 600 pages!!! Do you girls/guys ever sleep :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
its my philippine time.... here... its STILL 1:59AM here... going 2AM...:)

i only sleep like 2-3 hours only.... i got insomnia.... :)

that's why i always come back to to this thread.... makes me read the topics...:)

nikki1786

LizQuen
riah, did you see the GIF i made about Ken... i include our names there.. just like i said to Noy....lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ei, guys.. im done with my GIF's.... hahahha

i hope you like it this time....:)
this is the banner that proves SB rules the thread!

this is a GIF pic that i made about Ann...:)

my another GIF of Ken... (includes OUR names there)

the GIF Ken pic that last time i made...:)
aweee i loveee it! specially the one with our names. .hehee. ^_^

i think yeah.. here's another one...:)

it's the VERSUS mode of SB and JLR...lmao
that is hott! :lol:

we were on a roll tinah! you missed out! but we took care of it! hehe :lol: