[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yeah...well atleast when we own a page, we still tlk about or stay on topic lol....COPYCATS
I have a question? Did claiming pages start in SB thread or in the JLR thread? As much as I like JLR, I wasn't active at all in that thread (my computer died). Recently, I've been visiting the JLR thread and they're claiming pages too. Like, is there a problem or something? In SB, we do it just for fun and we all love each other.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Eeeeeee! I got my SB dvds today from IPTV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky you! As usual, my mom's gonna go rent the tapes cause she hates DVD (only cause she's old old old school and she doesn't know how to work it)...and I KNOW, if she does rent the tapes, she's never gonna send them back. Oh, she's horrible. So...I won't worry too much about getting a copy. hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have a question? Did claiming pages start in SB thread or in the JLR thread? As much as I like JLR, I wasn't active at all in that thread (my computer died). Recently, I've been visiting the JLR thread and they're claiming pages too. Like, is there a problem or something? In SB, we do it just for fun and we all love each other.

lol. SB started claiming pages first. they just followed our "trend" :lol: <--- SB ladies are just iffing awesome so they couldn't resist but to do what we do.

know why? cuz we trendsetters baby! :dude:

everybody love us cuz we're so fly... :dude:

Where's NOY...

*sigh* that pyscho girl. LOL
lmao. since when did i become the pyscho girl??? :loool:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
IT STARTED HERE!! like i used to be active in the JLR thread, and i never saw that, and out of nowhere they started it too...so i dunno...i better keep my comments to myself..hahah dont wanna get outt of hands again :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
it'll get wilder & wilder... hahaha. :lol:
aweee .. hi iluvnumandoil! :kiss:

definetly... yeah

im not very active these past few days.. kinda busy writing my fiction.... :mellow: later tonight i'll be posting my wallpaper of fan fiction.... it'll be a surprise.... :D SUPER EDITED to the MAX....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Eeeeeee! I got my SB dvds today from IPTV!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
definetly... yeah

im not very active these past few days.. kinda busy writing my fiction.... :mellow: later tonight i'll be posting my wallpaper of fan fiction.... it'll be a surprise.... :D SUPER EDITED to the MAX....
lol. i shouldn't even be on.. i have papers i need to write! just wanna stop by & say.. SB rocks! :dude:

i probably won't be on for the next few days. got to many things on my plate.. sigh..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sigh... my sb ladies at on.. :( it's 2:30 in the morning & i'm suppose to be doing my paper but i need a break... :unsure:

so the other nite i had a dream about ken [kawee to be exact]. i had a dream i was calling him to come help me, i think i was choking or falling down the stairs.. i forgot.. but anywaise.. he totally ignored me! :lmao: sigh.. it was a nightmare! & then it went on into me killing somebody! omg.. it was just bad...

but anywaise i <3 my SB ladies & i won't be on for a few days... so spam on without & don't miss me too much! :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
so today i found the sb themesong (aof's) score so i may as well share it with you guys, ive played it on the piano...ive only started practicing tonight so i there's not much atm, only like around 40 sec of it so yeah...hopefully i finish playing the song soon :D:
Edit: im done...it's only one hand though, still need to practice the chords for the left hand.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcc22s

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
sigh... my sb ladies at on.. :( it's 2:30 in the morning & i'm suppose to be doing my paper but i need a break... :unsure:

so the other nite i had a dream about ken [kawee to be exact]. i had a dream i was calling him to come help me, i think i was choking or falling down the stairs.. i forgot.. but anywaise.. he totally ignored me! :lmao: sigh.. it was a nightmare! & then it went on into me killing somebody! omg.. it was just bad...

but anywaise i <3 my SB ladies & i won't be on for a few days... so spam on without & don't miss me too much! :kiss:
aww even though i'm busy, i try to come in here atlest once a day lol...we'll miss you noy!!!!!! :( :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
off topic guys....

but i just wanna drop by to say hi! and these past few days, im working out on my fan fic story... i just wanna share it with you guys, that this is my OFFICIAL WALLPAPER of my fan fiction story....

click the pic if you're interested to read... :D

luv yah guys!

p.s.
this is a SUPER EDITED PIC and thanks to my friend who really knows how to do SURGICAL PROCESS in photoshop.

------> (^-^)v

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LUCKY!! how much was it?? :huh: ..i wanna get one too!
It was $20 for the DVDs, na. I will get the official set too when it comes out, just in case it has deleted scenes and behind the scenes, and stuff like that. I can't wait. I wonder if they will sell out fast and have a hard time keeping in stock like JLR?