[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
so today i found the sb themesong (aof's) score so i may as well share it with you guys, ive played it on the piano...ive only started practicing tonight so i there's not much atm, only like around 40 sec of it so yeah...hopefully i finish playing the song soon :D:
Edit: im done...it's only one hand though, still need to practice the chords for the left hand.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcc22s
That was just freakin awesome. You are so talented, SethT! Thanks for sharing it with us. I love this song so much. I probably listen to it 50 times a day! LOL!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls just dropping by again...i've been so packed this week...plus today want to come and chat but argh! i have my PROM!! tonite at 7 gotta get ready!! wish me luck...hopefullie the prom lives up to my expectation...i love my dresss i'll take pichas and show ur girlies jah

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i know i said i wouldn't come on for a few days.. but i couldn't stay away! lmao.

kashie hunn! have fun at prom & take lots of pictures kay!

riah i couldn't stay away for more than 5 hours... hahaha :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i felt like i was gone for ages. lol. but nice to see we still have some faithful sb fans. hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am trying to avoid the internet world especially sw for now. i need to stay focus, my first year in college is about to end soon. man, i need to step it up.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
IT STARTED HERE!! like i used to be active in the JLR thread, and i never saw that, and out of nowhere they started it too...so i dunno...i better keep my comments to myself..hahah dont wanna get outt of hands again :lol:
OK...now I can go CELEBRATE! I seriously thought there were some hating cause claiming pages might have started in the JLR thread.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OK...now I can go CELEBRATE! I seriously thought there were some hating cause claiming pages might have started in the JLR thread.
lol. nooo. i remember when i had the JLR fever for a lil bit i use to go in there & they didn't claim pages yet. it was all SB fans. ^_^

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
omg.. i'm still watching this lakorn.. so sad that it's on the old lakorn section already... it seems like it has just begone... I love this DRAMA!!!!
I'm still watching the eng. sub... melts my heart away....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
so today i found the sb themesong (aof's) score so i may as well share it with you guys, ive played it on the piano...ive only started practicing tonight so i there's not much atm, only like around 40 sec of it so yeah...hopefully i finish playing the song soon :D:
Edit: im done...it's only one hand though, still need to practice the chords for the left hand.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcc22s
where did you find the scores at!!????? :eek: its so hard finding stuff like that for thai songs...seriously..unless its really really popular...
omg, i know i said i wouldn't come on for a few days.. but i couldn't stay away! lmao.

kashie hunn! have fun at prom & take lots of pictures kay!

riah i couldn't stay away for more than 5 hours... hahaha :lol:
hahahaha....I KNEW IT!!..you wouldn't last :lol: