[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi, everyone!!! *waving* I am still enjoying SB! The DVDs are awesome better than the computer....hotter! Hehe....

nikki1786

LizQuen
how's the SB people here???? its been 2 days since i haven't gone here. what a wrong timing again.. i come here and all of you are still sleeping or might as well say your busy :D anyways, i just wanted to pass by.. that maybe after wishbone finish the subs for sawan bieng, i might come back here... though i watched it without subs first... i really need to watch it with subs.... so im gonna watch it over and over... :D

(^-^)V i'll be back if im finish with my fan fic story.. :)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
argh.. tell me bout it! i'm on & nobody's on... sigh.. :(
hahaha geez...our timing is bad nowadays

Hi, everyone!!! *waving* I am still enjoying SB! The DVDs are awesome better than the computer....hotter! Hehe....
lucky you!! i wanna get the official DVD's...like i watched Hua Jai Chocolate on dvd's and it was so much better than computer...you just see everything so much clearer

we should make time
we should...what about this weekend?? ^_^

the link does not work :(

yeah the links not working for me either :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
bellefire i know what you mean. i want to watch the sub too. i mean i know enough to understand some parts but i want to know every word. lmao. cant wait to see it with sub too. lol!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Where is everyone? i miss all the SB sisters!!!.....
busy busy with finals! haha.

hahaha geez...our timing is bad nowadays
lucky you!! i wanna get the official DVD's...like i watched Hua Jai Chocolate on dvd's and it was so much better than computer...you just see everything so much clearer
we should...what about this weekend?? ^_^
omg, i know i was watching it on DVD the other day! man it was sooo much better than the internet file!

& we should definitely make time to spam! i miss this thread! sniff sniff..

i miss you ladies

i won't be on as much because i got finals this week... busy busy busy mee... sigh... thank god it's over this week!!! yesh! i can get back to making more mvs! yesh!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! I miss SB and the SB girls sooooooooooo EFFEN much!!! There's nothing to do after SB. All the depressing things in my life taking a toll on me too...SB adding to them is just so NOT helping!

I wonder when is NOI due..."NO NOT YOU NOY" LOL...I'm talking about Ken's official wife.

nikki1786

LizQuen
bellefire i know what you mean. i want to watch the sub too. i mean i know enough to understand some parts but i want to know every word. lmao. cant wait to see it with sub too. lol!
yeah, i wanna watch it with subs so that i can feel the presence of the series much better...:) since i've started to watch it with subs, i have to watch until the end with subs... :) lol

OMG!!! I miss SB and the SB girls sooooooooooo EFFEN much!!! There's nothing to do after SB. All the depressing things in my life taking a toll on me too...SB adding to them is just so NOT helping!

I wonder when is NOI due..."NO NOT YOU NOY" LOL...I'm talking about Ken's official wife.

if only Ken knew that HE GOT WIVES here in this forum..... -_- lmao!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
busy busy with finals! haha.
omg, i know i was watching it on DVD the other day! man it was sooo much better than the internet file!

& we should definitely make time to spam! i miss this thread! sniff sniff..

i miss you ladies

i won't be on as much because i got finals this week... busy busy busy mee... sigh... thank god it's over this week!!! yesh! i can get back to making more mvs! yesh!
aww...i need to get the dvd's!! i'm so jealous of you guys!!...anyways..i miss my SB ladies too!!
wth..you come in and automatically get a page??!!...geez...why do i even bother...hahaha

i miss my SB Ladies dearly too...awww whats wrong ceda?? what depressing things in your life?? :huh: ...well you can always find comfort here ^_^ ...yeah..nothing to do after sb...i've been watching the old stuff...and practicing guitar...learning some new songs and what not..not too many thai songs out there to learn on the net..atleast i cant find em...right now..the only thai song i'm learning is Peacemaker-Suan Gern...somewhat of a sad song...reminds me of Thom everytime i hear it hahahahaha :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys, please tell me if where can i purchase the dvd? so that my mom will go to that store.... ( i wanna have that too... ) *desperate mode*