[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
awe nikki, i just thought of oum ruk when i read your fan fic :lol:
finals are over with!
So I see you can visualize it like I do too. Chen is such a cute dork. He looks so dorky in the commercial where Pat and him were shooting. Straight up harlious.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So I see you can visualize it like I do too. Chen is such a cute dork. He looks so dorky in the commercial where Pat and him were shooting. Straight up harlious.
lol. his face expression during the commerical shoot was just.. priceless... haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. his face expression during the commerical shoot was just.. priceless... haha.
i don't think there is a word to describe it. lmao. that is one of my favorite facial expression of ken. i mean i love all his expression but in oum ruk commercial scene was just heart warming. lol i sound so cheesy. i love his cute innocent smile too. it is like thunder and lightening that keeps strucking my heart and it never gets old.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't think there is a word to describe it. lmao. that is one of my favorite facial expression of ken. i mean i love all his expression but in oum ruk commercial scene was just heart warming. lol i sound so cheesy. i love his cute innocent smile too. it is like thunder and lightening that keeps strucking my heart and it never gets old.
omg i know. he's to die for i swear... ^_^

i can finally make more SB mvs! yesh!!!! :dude:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellefire I like how you put this on here. A commercial, I just feel like laughing when I read that part only. Okay I can't wait until the wallpaper come out. You want to make me one of Rome and Rita for my fan ficiton. LMAO. I am just kidding I know you have your own thing and you're busy with those fan fiction. :lol:
hehehe.... rather than saying "OFF TOPIC", i would say commercial break.... im seem so bored these past few days and maybe thats the reason i wrote fan fics this time. :D

awe nikki, i just thought of oum ruk when i read your fan fic :lol:
finals are over with!

he's really super dorky... honestly, because when my friend was editing his pic, we have to put HUGE EYEGLASSES so that he'll be more look dorky.

this is a double times DORKY of Chen.... :D

i havent seen his commercial can u give me a link in YT.. so that i can see it?

lucky you!! i'm still not done yet!!

yeah.. but the fan fic that im currently writing is more dramatic and in couple of days.. i'll be finish with this and start with new fan fic "One Night Stand Only".... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
You want to make me one of Rome and Rita for my fan ficiton. LMAO. I am just kidding I know you have your own thing and you're busy with those fan fiction. :lol:

first of all, you have to give out the concept of what you want Rome and Rita that will look like in a wallpaper. then 2nd, pictures (save as many as you can). 3rd, im a GIF banner maker and my friend is the one making wallpaper for me.

when i post my picture of the official wallpaper of One Night Stand Only.... i will explain you the conceptualization of the wallpaper... :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
guys i hope you could look forward for my next fan fic...
Commercial Mode:
this is my next fan fiction story entitled "One Night Stand Only", here's the synopsis:

Ney (Ken Theeradej) is the only son and heir of the Ruenreng family. a good son, intelligent, understanding, caring and born to do a charity work. he always put in mind that all the blessings that he has right now is already too much, so he want to share his blessings as much as possible.

Rissa (Ann Tonprasom) is the opposite of Ney's good deeds. She's the only daughter and heiress of the Nuengphirom family. a princess-like and one of hottest hi-so girls, spoiled, a snobbish one and can't stand living in a poor poverty. she's the type of girl that "what she wants, is what she gets".
the Ruenreng family and Nuengphirom family are both rivals in business circle, their telecom companies has been clashing for years.

one day, Rissa suddenly bumped on Ney at the airport. she insulted him and told him that she's so disgusted to see him and was spitting harsh words on Ney, but he just ignored her. when they got in the plane, they meet again and they've realized that they're both going to the same destination, Hawaii. Rissa was asked by her dad to attend the meeting and meet with the chair members in Hawaii, while Ney visited his friend who invited him to be his best man on the wedding.

they meet again in the bar and get drunk. they woke up and realized that something happened to them last night.

Rissa cant believe that she had a one night stand with her family's rival enemy in business circle. Ney couldn't even remember what happened last night, they just woke up naked and was embracing at each other's arms. of course they both dont like what happened last night and when they got back in Thailand, they pretend nothing happened.

their fathers were both received an anonymous gift from Hawaii. it was a video tape of their son and daughter, that something happened to them in Hawaii. the parents meet together with Ney and Rissa. the parents showed the video tape to them and scold them. at first they, were fighting but when they heard their children that they did it because they were in love with each other... the parents decided to get their children married and merge the two companies.

Ney and Rissa was trying to protect themselves and told a lie, they didn't expect that because of 'one night stand' only, they have to get married. they have no choice but to get married.
can you accept your husband that he's a dork?

how can you make you wife fall in love with you?

will they learn to love each other?

*wallpaper and banner will be post tomorrow*

It sounds very interesting! I can't wait to read it!!! :wub:

Love the :w-scene-pop-corn: part with them getting married!! It reminds me of Oum Ruk!

Can't wait!! :dude:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I really want to see them in a new lakorn!! I can't wait!! Love Ken and Ann!!

I hope it's a story that has a lot of love so that we can see them :kiss: !! And not just like that but on the lips!!:lol: I want a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !

Getting hyped up about it again!!! :loool: :yahoo:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wishboniko's almost done subbing!! I can't wait!! I'm so happy to have someone to sub Thai Lakorn! I didn't even know that anyone was subbing it before I watched OR! I love Lakorns now! Thanks Wishnoniko!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm almosting reaching my 400 post and it's all thanks to Sawan Biang Thread!! I love this thread!! It was crazy and made me crazy the fever if slowing leaving me but for sure I know it will come back! Tomorrow I don't have school so I'll try to post here!! I love SB!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I going to rewatch it and list all my favorite parts!!

But for sure the Kiddnapping scene was very intense! He really did alot to her and it was only in two days! Kawee really wants Narin bad!! :r-scene-pop-corn:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was watching the beginning of part 12 and saw that the window to Narins room was close when Kawee went to the other room to grab the water but when he turned around it was open. I thought that was funny! Did any of you catch that?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. no i didn't catch that part. :lol:

but i was dying when kawee started freaking out when there was no hot water & narin was like "why are you so stupid? go boil some" :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol. no i didn't catch that part. :lol:

but i was dying when kawee started freaking out when there was no hot water & narin was like "why are you so stupid? go boil some" :lol:

Yes! That was cute! He was acting just like Chen in Oum Ruk it was just that he didn't now what to do.

I missed you gals Noy!!