[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
ONE NIGHT STAND "only"
pictures

guys, me and my friend didnt really know what to do.... :(

we cant really decide.... which picture will be the OFFICIAL WALLPAPER for my fan fic.... :(

1.) this was the first i post right.... mmm... since more clean but not really NAUGHTY... what do you think?

2.) this once is our 2nd trial, my friend told me... its kinda messy....

3.) messy... but somehow, i like it... coz there's a CAUTION sign on the BED (that means.... there'll be LOVEY-DOVEY but SLAP-and-KISS scenes)

so which of the three you like most???? -_- coz me and my friend cant really decide... the banner is still process though.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hello everybody=]
wow!..600 pages already...havent been in this forum after sawan biang ended..
so hows everybody doing???

roselovesice

ONE NIGHT STAND "only"
pictures

we cant really decide.... which picture will be the OFFICIAL WALLPAPER for my fan fic.... :(
1.) this was the first i post right.... mmm... since more clean but not really NAUGHTY... what do you think?

3.) messy... but somehow, i like it... coz there's a CAUTION sign on the BED (that means.... there'll be LOVEY-DOVEY but SLAP-and-KISS scenes)

so which of the three you like most???? -_- coz me and my friend cant really decide... the banner is still process though.

OH DANG! ALL OF THEM ARE HOTTSS!!!
CANT DECIDED..HAHA..I THINK THE 2ND ONE LOOKS FUNNY BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE HES TRYING TO LOOK DOWN HER DRESS..LMAO...LMAO..
GOOD JOB=]
BUT I THINK I LIKE THE LAST ONE BECAUSE OF THE CAUTION SIGN SURROUNDING THE BED...
AND THERES A SEXXI PIX OF KEN IN THE BACK..LMAO..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i finally made another MV! it's been soo long since i made one. ^_^ i just need to upload it
Riah! better not be partying to hard & stay way from alcohol!
hhahahah...what??...i'm good :rolleyes: lol..i got home from one last night...now i have one to go to tonight!! freakin crazy!...so busy!! i'll be back to spam with you guys soon ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
hhahahah...what??...i'm good :rolleyes: lol..i got home from one last night...now i have one to go to tonight!! freakin crazy!...so busy!! i'll be back to spam with you guys soon ;)

good for you... riah! :) while im suffering here with my traditional "old maid" aunt..... <_< it certainly her fault why i didnt update my fan fic awhile ago... need to act MILITARY for now.... dont know when will my aunt go back to her province.... :( my cousins and i are really suffering from her rules...

p.s.

just sneaking right now at this late... because my aunt is already sleeping... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ONE NIGHT STAND "only"
pictures

i love them all! but if i have to choose... i will go with the 3rd one. hehe.

please... you aren't innocent! you don't have to lie to me... haha.. but i hope you have fun at the party. ^_^

roselovesice

AWWW MAN!!!...IM RE-WATCHING SAWAN BIANG AGAIN...IM STILL SAD THAT IT ENDED...=(

MAN! I CANT IMAGINE KEN BEING MEAN ANYMORE WHEN WATCHING THE FIRST WHAT EPISODES 1-7..

ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE....

I SAW HIM BEING ALL NICE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF EPISODES..AARRGGHHH...LMAO..

I MISS SAWAN BIANG ALOT RIGHT NOW...CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEIR NEXT LAKORN TOGETHER..

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS THINK IF KEN AND ANNE DID A BORAN TOGETHER??

WOULD IT LOOK BAD??

JUST WONDERING...HMMM....

ILL THINK THEY'LL LOOK FUNNII..LMAO=D

I WANNA SEE KEN SHIRTLESS AGAIN... :drool:

AND MORE.................................................. :r-scene-pop-corn: .. :loool: :lmao:

HMMM...OKAIS U KNOW HOW IM RE WATCHING SAWAN BIANG...AND WHEN THEY HAD A BABII...

WHY DID THEY LIKE KINDA DRESS THE KID IN PINK IF IT WAS A BOI...AKWARDNESS...LOL...

fun

Expired Sarnie
ONE NIGHT STAND "only"
pictures

i like the first and last one.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

IT WAS A VERII GOOD MUSIC VIDEO NOY!!..WAIT CAN I CALL U THAT TOO??..HMM...LOL..

GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON SAWAN BIANG MV!!..ITS SO UNRESISTING!!..LMAO..WHEN WATCHING OLD CLIPS FROM THE LAKORN...

OH YEAH AND I WAS THE FIRST TO COMMENT TOO=]
:lol:

awe thanks hun ^_^ . Zaza sings the song. hehe.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
ONE NIGHT STAND "only"
pictures

I love all three!! Love Ken with the glasses!! I can't wait to read it!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
AWWW MAN!!!...IM RE-WATCHING SAWAN BIANG AGAIN...IM STILL SAD THAT IT ENDED...=(

MAN! I CANT IMAGINE KEN BEING MEAN ANYMORE WHEN WATCHING THE FIRST WHAT EPISODES 1-7..

ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE....

I SAW HIM BEING ALL NICE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF EPISODES..AARRGGHHH...LMAO..

I MISS SAWAN BIANG ALOT RIGHT NOW...CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEIR NEXT LAKORN TOGETHER..

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS THINK IF KEN AND ANNE DID A BORAN TOGETHER??

WOULD IT LOOK BAD??

JUST WONDERING...HMMM....

ILL THINK THEY'LL LOOK FUNNII..LMAO=D

I WANNA SEE KEN SHIRTLESS AGAIN... :drool:

AND MORE.................................................. :r-scene-pop-corn: .. :loool: :lmao:

HMMM...OKAIS U KNOW HOW IM RE WATCHING SAWAN BIANG...AND WHEN THEY HAD A BABII...

WHY DID THEY LIKE KINDA DRESS THE KID IN PINK IF IT WAS A BOI...AKWARDNESS...LOL...

I want to see them together again too!! I can't wait for their next lakorn together!! Are Boran dramas the ones with magic and animals? I was wondering what the difference was?I didn't even realize that they used pink! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I justed almost finished the subbed ending of SB!! I'm loving it!! They are so cute together!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol. i seriously thought it was girl too... but then i found out it was a boy. :huh: lol. they didn't even name the baby! <_<

roselovesice

I want to see them together again too!! I can't wait for their next lakorn together!! Are Boran dramas the ones with magic and animals? I was wondering what the difference was?I didn't even realize that they used pink! :lol:

hahah..yeah those are borans..ancient(back than) ones!...they rock too!!...