[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
(Hopefully this lakorn is as good as people make it sound!)
everyone has opinion. i just hope you'll enjoy it. i love the smart talk in this lakorn, very sharp and throbbing to hear.

waaaa... its another lakron for P'Ken and Ann.. xcited.. definately going to watch it.... :rolleyes: :p
you have to watch it. the bickering is so intense and cool. plus they have great chemistry.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh nikki those pictures of ken makes me wanna rip his clothes off & just rape him! :drool: :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh nikki those pictures of ken makes me wanna rip his clothes off & just rape him! :drool: :wub:
count me in~! he's really hot here~! the setup of the photoshoot is seems mysterious... but hell i care.... its still him and it makes me wanna go to this scenery with him... lol :loool: :wub: :spin:

hahaa omg noy...way to go straight to the point...btw..love the banners nikki!

TY... i'll make more... :D i got nothing to do recently and its killin' me if im bored. ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think these Ken pics... give us more idea about writing a fan fiction... then in fan fiction... maybe he's a MOB or something.... what do yah think?;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
those pictures of ken are totally hot. noy i want to rape him too. lmao.

it fit so perfectly for my next fan fiction, a vampire hunter. lmao :lol: [seriously]

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: well you know... i like getting down to the good stuff :loool:
oooh... Ken can be an assassin!!! :eek: :D

it fit so perfectly for my next fan fiction, a vampire hunter. lmao :lol: [seriously]

Oh, perfect~! the scenery of the shoot is dark.... you know what WE WILL do in the MYSTERIOUS DARK.... :ph34r: :drool: :spin:

go for the "R" scene now.... lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh, perfect~! the scenery of the shoot is dark.... you know what WE WILL do in the MYSTERIOUS DARK.... :ph34r: :drool: :spin:

lmao ken r-ing vampire. lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

sorry fun... ken is taken. no one's allow to Rawr him besides me :lol: :loool:

Or he can be a sex craze man on a prowl in the ally :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
sorry fun... ken is taken. no one's allow to Rawr him besides me :lol: :loool:
Or he can be a sex craze man on a prowl in the ally :lol:
ooooOoooOOOOooooooooooHHHHH...... i think i like that.... lol~! :drool: i feel like i wanna ride with him on that car. :D
nikki cute siggy

yup, iluvnumandoil~! thanks! i posted that in ann's forum... see my "bellefire siggy's and wallies" at banner and avatar thread... ;)

im gonna make more... i think its about time to make a ken vector like i did to ann... :)