[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its good to see them in another romantic comedy but like what noy mention i wanna see them in something sad or maybe a period drama. change it up abit. if they're in 365 wan haeng ruk then ken is back to chen and narin is napat again lol. it'll be like their life after marriage
I know I just wanna cry my eyes out & curse at the tv because they can't be together. :lol: movies like those, i love.

yeh shes gonna be the jealous type but kens character is like chen cuz hes the nice guy again
about time we have nang'ek doing the chasing! lol. We get to see our lovely chen all over again. haha.

I know huh Tinah, that is a really big loss for me. Lucky Noi!!!
Oh I know... I'm so lucky. :lol: [i wish]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey atleast they are really close friends ^_^

annes not your typical n'ek hehe
& i'm so thankful for anne's crazy roles! :lol: without her, gosh we'll just have the typical weak & vulnerable nang'ek. booo...!

Now we get to see Ann chase Ken... yay!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know I just wanna cry my eyes out & curse at the tv because they can't be together. :lol: movies like those, i love.

about time we have nang'ek doing the chasing! lol. We get to see our lovely chen all over again. haha.

Oh I know... I'm so lucky. :lol: [i wish]
But I hope it doesn't end up to be like those Chinese drama aka It Started With a Kiss (just an example not that I am bashing on it cause I liked the drama). It makes the nang ek way beyond desperate. :loool:

I curse at the TV every chance I get but I don't do it as much as my mom. Never should I watch a hectic kiss/slap drama with my mom, she goes nuts and she starts yelling all these crap. Ahahaha I tell her it is just a drama.

& i'm so thankful for anne's crazy roles! :lol: without her, gosh we'll just have the typical weak & vulnerable nang'ek. booo...!
I know, I can't wait to see. Ann has a few lakorns that I want to see like right now.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
But I hope it doesn't end up to be like those Chinese drama aka It Started With a Kiss (just an example not that I am bashing on it cause I liked the drama). It makes the nang ek way beyond desperate. :loool:

I curse at the TV every chance I get but I don't do it as much as my mom. Never should I watch a hectic kiss/slap drama with my mom, she goes nuts and she starts yelling all these crap. Ahahaha I tell her it is just a drama.

I know, I can't wait to see. Ann has a few lakorns that I want to see like right now.
hahah. I don't like watching lakorns with my mom either. she's just... so dull to watch it with. haha. but if it's comedy, then we're okay.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
ISWAK was alright. I like the sequel too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just want to add something else to my comment above, I wish they had some of those scene in Thai lakorn. I wouldn't mind the scene of Fated to Love You *you know what I mean* in lakorns. It will be a plus!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just want to add something else to my comment above, I wish they had some of those scene in Thai lakorn. I wouldn't mind the scene of Fated to Love You *you know what I mean* in lakorns. It will be a plus!
lol. give it another century because Thais are just to conservative to get buck naked & kiss on the lips.

I find it strange how they'll allow rawr scenes in lakorns, which is all around bad, but yet they can't kiss on the lips or have make out scenes. <_< If i had a choice, i would want the make out scenes verses the rawring scenes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i can already imagine anne chasing after ken. its like her character in samee tee tra how she was overprotective of au. remember the scene when she was spying on him at his from office lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma

Now we get to see Ann chase Ken... yay!
yep, shes full of surprises! i like how she keeps us wondering what role she'll accpet next