[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. give it another century because Thais are just to conservative to get buck naked & kiss on the lips.

I find it strange how they'll allow rawr scenes in lakorns, which is all around bad, but yet they can't kiss on the lips or have make out scenes. <_< If i had a choice, i would want the make out scenes verses the rawring scenes.
LOL yeah another century which mean I'll be then and they still wouldn't have it yet. Or maybe just maybe the actresses and actors step up to the plate. I prefer a willing over a R any day but R is the only thing we'll get from most lakorn.

i can already imagine anne chasing after ken. its like her character in samee tee tra how she was overprotective of au. remember the scene when she was spying on him at his from office lol.
I know, I thought she was so sadistic (just kidding but it was cute) over Au.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i can already imagine anne chasing after ken. its like her character in samee tee tra how she was overprotective of au. remember the scene when she was spying on him at his from office lol.
she spied on him...? lol. i don't remember that part but I remember her getting very jealous & overprotective! I can picture it too! ahhh can't wait for it :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I missed watching Ken and Anne so much that I started watching their old lakorn back from 2002, "Rang Ngao."

I have to say............ I LOVE THAT LAKORN!! VERY DIFFERENT.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
FUN4FUN

I"m trying to find that clips from youtube so i can post it for everyone to see; i've been searching but i cant seem to find it. i'll keep trying sorry...

yes, missing ken so much right now. so boring with out him hehe...

anyone have update pictures of him???

fun

Expired Sarnie
FUN4FUN

I"m trying to find that clips from youtube so i can post it for everyone to see; i've been searching but i cant seem to find it. i'll keep trying sorry...

yes, missing ken so much right now. so boring with out him hehe...

anyone have update pictures of him???
take your time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I missed watching Ken and Anne so much that I started watching their old lakorn back from 2002, "Rang Ngao."

I have to say............ I LOVE THAT LAKORN!! VERY DIFFERENT.
oh my god i love ann is rn. i love her jao sao prissana too. she was totally amazing. i like how she takes control.

tinah

sarNie Coma
she spied on him...? lol. i don't remember that part but I remember her getting very jealous & overprotective! I can picture it too! ahhh can't wait for it :D
yeh it was when she found out that tanya was working with au.

anne's revenge drama is always good. she actually does some research before taking on the revenge and what i like about her character is shes always confident.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh my god i love ann is rn. i love her jao sao prissana too. she was totally amazing. i like how she takes control.
Ahh... I still need to watch RN! I'm sooo behind on Ken's lakorn & Krit's lakorn... *Shakes head* no time... :(

yeh it was when she found out that tanya was working with au.

anne's revenge drama is always good. she actually does some research before taking on the revenge and what i like about her character is shes always confident.
Oooh... I think i remember now! lol been a while since i seen that lakorn. My favorite part in Samee Tee Tra, the bath tub scene between Anne & Au ... :wub: that was hottt!!

I hope Ann has another scene like that again! Maybe with Krit!! ekkk Faint!

fun

Expired Sarnie
She is potentially a strong woman since she takes in a lot of revenge lakorn plot either she takes revenge or she is the victim (ahahahaha). And now thinking about it, she doesn’t have a tragic lakorn except for the lakorn with Willy (I forgot the title but they didn’t get together :lmao: ) or maybe I’m just not thinking enough.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
She is potentially a strong woman since she takes in a lot of revenge lakorn plot either she takes revenge or she is the victim (ahahahaha). And now thinking about it, she doesn’t have a tragic lakorn except for the lakorn with Willy (I forgot the title but they didn’t get together :lmao: ) or maybe I’m just not thinking enough.
Are you talking about Manee Yard Fah? That's the only lakorn that I know of where she starred with Willy but it wasn't a tragic lakorn. It was very... romantic. It must've been another person, unless Anne & Willy had another lakorn together i wasn't aware of... :blink:

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
Are you talking about Manee Yard Fah? That's the only lakorn that I know of where she starred with Willy but it wasn't a tragic lakorn. It was very... romantic. It must've been another person, unless Anne & Willy had another lakorn together i wasn't aware of... :blink:
i don't remember ann and willy have another lakorn except Manee Yard Fah

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oooh... I think i remember now! lol been a while since i seen that lakorn. My favorite part in Samee Tee Tra, the bath tub scene between Anne & Au ... :wub: that was hottt!!

I hope Ann has another scene like that again! Maybe with Krit!! ekkk Faint!
i was really shocked when they had the bath scene together! she is really daring. i give anne props ^_^ atleast shes not afraid to take the next level

tinah

sarNie Coma
i don't remember ann and willy have another lakorn except Manee Yard Fah
you gals dont remember :eek: their first one was called "jark fun nirondon" it was a period drama where willy goes back in the past to meet anne.

the only tragic love drama anne starred in was jark fun and tae parng korn. or am i missing something

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know. I lov3 her in RN. She was so in characters, but I was so sad for her that her twin sister die =(
oh yeh, that was so sad when her sister died but i was glad the strong twin came for revenge! i was getting pissed off at how weak her sister was.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
you gals dont remember :eek: their first one was called "jark fun nirondon" it was a period drama where willy goes back in the past to meet anne.

the only tragic love drama anne starred in was jark fun and tae parng korn. or am i missing something
She had some tragic lakorn???