[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

emo

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeh, that was so sad when her sister died but i was glad the strong twin came for revenge! i was getting pissed off at how weak her sister was.
I haven't watched RN yet. Chobling said she might consider subbing this lakorn. Well at least that is what I have heard from others.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you gals dont remember :eek: their first one was called "jark fun nirondon" it was a period drama where willy goes back in the past to meet anne.

the only tragic love drama anne starred in was jark fun and tae parng korn. or am i missing something
Gasps... really?! I didn't know that! I'll have to look into that lakorn. I didn't get a change to watch Tae Parn Korn.

I swore Anne & Willy only had one lakorn. lol.

solin

sarNie Adult
you gals dont remember :eek: their first one was called "jark fun nirondon" it was a period drama where willy goes back in the past to meet anne.
Yeah ! I remember this lakorn !
I think It was their first lakorn together...my mom said It was a sad ending so I didn't watched until the end :D

fun

Expired Sarnie

the only tragic love drama anne starred in was jark fun and tae parng korn. or am i missing something
They didn't get together at the end of JRN. That is a tragic ending to me. Ahahahah pra nangs does not end up together.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
They didn't get together at the end of JRN. That is a tragic ending to me. Ahahahah pra nangs does not end up together.
lol. I don't like it either then it's reality to me. :lol: I'm watching Mafia Tee Ruk right now [Finally] & man that lakorn is draining me emotionally...! :lmao: I had a dream about last night... I dreamt that I was Chakrit's girlfriend :D. He ended up dying & omg i was crying my eyes out...! i seriously thought that was real! scared the crap out of me. :lmao:

photos

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone...
Are you Ken and Ann's fan?
Let's support them. :arrg:

Please vote for Ken and Ann. :yahoo:

1) Vote by postcards that are attached with "Praew Sudsabda Magazine". Please write 'Ken-Theeradej' and Ann Thongprasom on the postcards and send it off. No need to attach a stamp. This method gets 50% of total scores.
2) Vote by SMS through mobile phone in Thailand:
text SDG6 and send to 4890011 (for ken).
text SDH15 and send to 4890011 (for Ann)

This method gets 30% of total scores.

3) Vote through Internet: please go to http://www.sudsapda.com/SudSapDa2007/youngsmart/ysvote.aspx

You need to click all pages of those.
****IMPORTANT*** in PAGE 7, please click at SDG6 (for Ken). And in PAGE8, please click at SDH15 (for Ann). Then put your name, email, contact number, and a code that is shown down, and click vote. This method gets only 20%.

End of voting is 31 October 2008, 12 am

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE NOW!! :clap:
Thank you very much. :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hello everyone...

1) Vote by postcards that are attached with "Praew Sudsabda Magazine". Please write 'Ken-Theeradej' and Ann Thongprasom on the postcards and send it off. No need to attach a stamp. This method gets 50% of total scores.

3) Vote through Internet: please go to http://www.sudsapda.com/SudSapDa2007/youngsmart/ysvote.aspx

****IMPORTANT*** in PAGE 7, please click at SDG6 (for Ken). And in PAGE8, please click at SDH15 (for Ann). Then put your name, email, contact number, and a code that is shown down, and click vote. This method gets only 20%.

Eng of voting is 31 October 2008, 12 am

I am definitely in!!! I'm going to vote on the internet and text with all the cell phone available in my household!!!

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone...

Eng of voting is 31 October 2008, 12 am

i will vote for ken and ann :clap:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watched RN yet. Chobling said she might consider subbing this lakorn. Well at least that is what I have heard from others.
i know she was saying she'll consider subbing the lakorn....ah...i reallie reallie wanna watch it...esp. w/ sub...u wanna go bother her w/ me so she'll sub it for us....lol :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
from the looks of things, anne and ken will be acting together again?? sry i'm so lost guys! i had exams all week this week!!!! i miss you guys...college is ridiculous..seriously...haha...i wanna make some more banners, but i have no time to do it =[

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
from the looks of things, anne and ken will be acting together again?? sry i'm so lost guys! i had exams all week this week!!!! i miss you guys...college is ridiculous..seriously...haha...i wanna make some more banners, but i have no time to do it =[
HAHA. why you lie Riah?! :lol: you're partying too much that's all! LOL.