[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't know the answer to that. He had a whole line chasing after him. I like that one girl that likes to speak English. LMAO when Ken told her not to speak English.
Give me the answer. =)

Noy surprised that you're still awake at this hour.
LOL. I THINK it was 4. :lol: it was the first question that popped into my head. Oh yeah that "Beech" girl. LMAO. She's also in Saipai Look Tong, gosh she's annoying.

Last night I was suppose to be writing my fics but i couldn't get in the mood of writing so I just stayed on SW & browsed around. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I have to say a florist. I want to be one too, but I will probably kill the flowers I tough. Me and Mother Nature doesn't get a long. For some reason she hates me. LMAO

I don't know what other question. Hehehe... Um... Why did Kawee slap Narin? Noy I want an essay from you. JK :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I guess I have to say a florist. I want to be one too, but I will probably kill the flowers I tough. Me and Mother Nature doesn't get a long. For some reason she hates me. LMAO

I don't know what other question. Hehehe... Um... Why did Kawee slap Narin? Noy I want an essay from you. JK :lol:
LMAO. You got it Fun!

Kawee slapped Narin so she would shut up...? :blink: I'm tryna remember what they were talking about, but it's not coming to mind. I still can't watch that scene, it's too heartbreaking for me... specially since it was a real slap... oh gosh it must have hurt badly....

Question: Who was Pat?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hey at least he didn't strangle her. LMAO but that slap must have hurted 100x more than pra ek strangling nang ek. It was way too emotional. I could still remember her expression. I would have punch back but that is just me... LMAO

Answer: Kawee's one and only best female budd! =D

Question: How many days after Kawee's mother death when the father remarried?

^^^ That was so wrong of Khun Kid!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey at least he didn't strangle her. LMAO but that slap must have hurted 100x more than pra ek strangling nang ek. It was way too emotional. I could still remember her expression. I would have punch back but that is just me... LMAO

Answer: Kawee's one and only best female budd! =D

Question: How many days after Kawee's mother death when the father remarried?

^^^ That was so wrong of Khun Kid!
Oh gosh. my heart sank when his hand went across her face. I couldn't believe it, but true. at least he didn't strangle her. that would've been harder to swallow.

Answer:
eh... *bites nails* I don't know the answer to that question :lmao: I'll take a wing at it-- 2 weeks...?

Question: What do you think about narin's makeover?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kawee said less than 100 days. He didn't give a specific period.

Answer: I didn't like how they did her eyes. But I guess it was okay. She looks better without that much makeup. Hehehehe but that is just my 2 cents.

Question: Who you ever eat flowers? Ann did it twice. I want to try it but I don't... want to in a way. She sure has guts!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Fun it is related to SB. Narin is a florist remember, she just didn't eat flowers. :lol:

I would want to try it someday.

Who is your favorite cast beside Ken and Ann?

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahah emo, I was just watching random clips of BBK and the flower popped in my head. I like to tryit one day, but I will ask a doctor first. LMAO

Answer: I love Nampueng. She rocked as Leela! Wonderful job and she was too in character. She is crazy!!! That is why I love her character so much. I hate her as well, but Nampueng hella took it to the next level!!!

Question: Leela or Boonthai... Who was crazier!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahah emo, I was just watching random clips of BBK and the flower popped in my head. I like to tryit one day, but I will ask a doctor first. LMAO

Answer: I love Nampueng. She rocked as Leela! Wonderful job and she was too in character. She is crazy!!! That is why I love her character so much. I hate her as well, but Nampueng hella took it to the next level!!!

Question: Leela or Boonthai... Who was crazier!!!
I've tried eating flowers before, when I was younger. :lol: it's uhm... different. lmao.

Answer: I would say Leela. She's very manipulative. :D

Question
: Who's Sam in SB?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahah! whoa! you answered lots of questions while i wasn't around! been busy xmas shopping! and i'm still not done! hmph!

my fav cast in sb aside from ken and anne is kawee's ex who likes tom. she's so fun! i like her!

what's the sweetest scene in sb?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah! whoa! you answered lots of questions while i wasn't around! been busy xmas shopping! and i'm still not done! hmph!

my fav cast in sb aside from ken and anne is kawee's ex who likes tom. she's so fun! i like her!

what's the sweetest scene in sb?

I loveee the scene in the hospital when Kawee was taking care of narin. aweee......

Question: What did you think about Kawee's dad?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ooops! i didn't answer your previous question. still, i don't know who sam is in real life! lol! he looks like noom...

kawee's dad? he's really something! jumping from one woman to another after the previous one dies... and these women were young enough to be his daughters! it's eeeeeewww.... heheh...
i don't really like is dad...

which do you like best? rang ngao, oum ruk or sawan biang?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Answer: I can't chose... They all have KAteam in it.

Question: Who was your least favorite character in SB?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
thanx for the b-day wishes guys!! haha eversince my b-day, i've been so busy to even try to catch up!!...ugh...college is really time consuming, all though i do try to get in all my lakorns =]....and i just read that anne/ken confirmed for a new lakorn!...so happy...except i dont think it'll be anything like SB