[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm having a ken's withdrawal hehe...

so missing him like crazy. miss that cheezy smile...

ugh wish his movie would air already.

i'm not watching anything much b/c there's nothing really good out there. i do like janie's lakorn with rome though. the storyline is interesting...

only one worth watching right now

what about u ladies?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am currently watching Yok Lai Mek too. That is the only one that I am like watching watching if you know what I mean. I am also watching Prajun See Roong too but not deeply into it yet. And Dew Palace, I like it a lot but I am turn off by the pairing completely. Amy is Pinky's best friend, falls in love with Kelly, Pinky's adopted father but dude, he raised her so he is like a father to her. And just that Amy and Kelly are supposedly at least 20-25 years apart. They look like they are only 2-5 years apart. That is disturbing. Not disgusting but WIERD. I am watching Buang Hong too but I lost interested already. The same thing is happening over and over again. There is no development going on but what do ch7 care, it's Pancake, their number 1 raking rating queen. I tried Sakul whatever the lakorn is called with Mos and Vill, um... I couldn't even get pass the first episode. The pairing is definitely one reason keeping me back.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm not a pancake fan or a vee fan so i'm not tune in. their acting and remake is not great like the old verson...

mos's movie i go in and out; skip most of it b/c n'ek is soo weak ugh!

pink's movie is sorta like the one with jui/vee wiwa olaweng? kelly is her step father and got with jui's friend...
i didnt watch that movie!

bie/aff; saw a little but havent continue. they are like brothers and sisters!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wiwa Olaweng.. oh lord that lakorn was like wacko. I stop 10 minutes in the first episode.

So the only you are watching is Yok Lai Mek. I really like that lakorn but I find it funny. They are supposedly Chinese yet they are speaking Thai. That is the only thing that is throwing me off. I know that if they speak Chinese, most Thai people would not understand it but they have option of subtitle. And another thing I know it would be a hassle to find Thai actors/actresses that actually know the language. I mean I don't want to compare Thai lakorn to Korean drama but it is the only example I can give. In Green Rose, when pra ek was in China, he spoke Chinese and so did the rest of the characters. They had Korean subtitle every time they spoke in Chinese. But in YLM I am a bit baffled but I am used to it. This isn't the only lakorn that has that error, well not error but lack of detail.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol ya you're right about the language hehe...

it's like that with all the movies that are filmed or suppose to take place in another country...

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
awwww i miss sb too. ken and ann as well. well i cant wait for their 2 new lakorn. wish that it would be another drama lakorn instead of comedy.

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
My first lakorn ^^

I loved this lakorn is true that at first I was not super fanatic over a language.
Then little by little I have made and I loved it.
I have a crush on Ken.
And I thought he was forming a nice couple with Ann.
And since this lakorn I watched tons of lakorn.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this lakorn now.. and jeeez 700 somethin' pages makes it hard for me to find any info lol. yeah I'm real late on this one huh..

cecilia

Staff member
^as long as you didn't miss the multiple r scenes, then you're good (kidding)
really, there's nothing to miss about this version for me beside that NAMPEUNG is EXCEPTIONALLY conniving!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i thought it was...

he paid his time of hurting when she shut him out for a period of time...

the any rape scene was too many but i guess the writer want it that way!!!

kavi was just a spoil rotten brat that lack love and attention...

nolee

sarNie Adult
lol i'm on ep 10 right now.. i focused on the R scenes only LOL they were so entertaining. everything else is so-so. so far i'm sick of Ravi's attitude.. i'd never wanna be with someone like that.. future spouse abuser & alchy!!

andddd is nampeung's true colors gonna show soon? coz i'm still waitin' on her to get crazy like she was in Yok Lai Mek lol

nolee

sarNie Adult
just finished this.. i wasn't too into it. lol. some parts were super exciting but some was just blah. maybe it's just me, but i didn't get all hyped up about it that's why i waited a year and a half to finally watch it LOL. ken's acting was great tho, lots of emotions. kinda disappointed that nampeung didn't go crazy or anything.. she just turned out to be average. womp. lol