[CH3 SD] Barp Ruk Talay Fun (Quiz & Quest) : Dream Natanop / Mew Laknara

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aww, glad Mew is getting more work. Wish it was a a different p'ek too. They seem to like pairing her with newbies a lot. Michelle's male lead looks more like a main guy lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're pushing Dream as full time p'ek. Ugh. How come the deserving ones don't get pushed? 

I like Michelle. She can act and wished she be n'ek in the future. She's better than most newbies. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Michelle as well. She's really talented. Loved her since Sapai Sai Lub even though she was rai in there. But she was so good I hated her character so much, but at the same time felt bad for her too. Really wish she could become a full time n'ek as well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I bought this lakorn because back then I adore Pat....and Por didn't get on my nerves with his smile and the way he walks yet. I like the OST to this.

Dream is no Mr. Mcdreamy lol. It a couple of pics Mew looks uncomfortable with him lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Are Dream's eyebrows drawn? He has Rome and Phet's eyebrows going on.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
First!!! I just realized First is in here too. So glad he's getting more lakorns too, but just wish someday he'll get p'ek roles and get his own n'ek. :) Right Now he is still young, but hopefully in the future.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Dream is also in a evening lakorn paired with Kat Trinya called Meu Praab Sai Diew?