[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like the OST...especially the horse part lol.

I like it...likit was a good pra'ek. It wasn't all that boring though at times I think n'ek was a little stubborn for her own good.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is a good lakor. I was hooked when the lakorn came out. The chemistry between the leads was great. It was a bit boring though.this is something I could only watch one time.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Love this lakorn! Likit and Nusaaba were a very cute pairing with great chemistry. Likit is one of those praeks where it's hard to outshine him in one of his own remakes so good luck to whoever gets eventually gets this project. Kinda pissed that Channel 7 didn't get copyrights to this as I'd rather see the variety of talented actresses over there play in this one but it is what it is. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is it true??!! Like finally?!! My gosh, I still love the opening OST. But, can I please have a different n'ek? I know Mai isn't confirm, but there's still a chance that she might be. No offense to Mai fans. I think the woman is drop dead gorgeous, but not a fan of her acting. And if it's a remake of one of my all time favorites, I would really prefer another n'ek. Maybe Mew...since I've come to really like her. Or a Nadech & Kim reunion?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
The n'ek was bratty & annoying...and stubborn. Hahaha!
She was but she also has that soft features...Kim on the other hand being a n'ek with that personality will only make it worst cause she has a strong features.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
The n'ek was bratty & annoying...and stubborn. Hahaha!
She was stubborn but not bratty. At least not my definition of bratty. Don't know to explain it. I think Kim isn't right for this type of role. If the pranang were more eye for an eye, reang to one another then yes but in this, they used a calm coldness in the beginning.

I think Mai fits the part, cus she has the cold stubborn look but her eyes can go weak.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kim is an amazing actress IMO. She can play soft. Her character was pretty mellow in Rak Patiharn & I thought she did good. Who knows...set aside her high pitch giggling voice & she might surprise you.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm kind of in love with Bella again. Was love lost with her but now it has been found! I can see her in this role. She needs a feisty script though. Girl always plays an angelic n'ek.

As for Mai, her acting really isn't up there like everyone makes it out to be. It's more of her buzz from the movie with Mario. When she played Nang Chada, people were more excited that she was playing a ghost again. The plot was meh, not the greatest. I don't think I can tune into her without Kan because the chemistry isn't there or she seems to want to shine alone.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I'm kind of in love with Bella again. Was love lost with her but now it has been found! I can see her in this role. She needs a feisty script though. Girl always plays an angelic n'ek.
As for Mai, her acting really isn't up there like everyone makes it out to be. It's more of her buzz from the movie with Mario. When she played Nang Chada, people were more excited that she was playing a ghost again. The plot was meh, not the greatest. I don't think I can tune into her without Kan because the chemistry isn't there or she seems to want to shine alone.
I saw Nang Chada, well i fwd the scary part lol. Thought she was good in there. I need to see her in one more to fully judge her. The only lakorn I liked her in was her first lakorn with Weir, the second one was horrible.

Bella is pretty good but yes she needs a lakorn where she doesn't play weak. I haven't felt bored withany of her lakorns. Hope to see Wimarn Mekala soon.

I like Namtarn but i can't see her in here either. I like Mew as well but hmm, can't see her here either. I think I visualized the nangek to have a certain look. Like if ch7 took this, I can picture Stephanie, Kwan, or Sammy. If Exact, I can picture Vill. Ch3 i can picture Mai or Bella.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so I just watched Mai's interview video and I'm confused as to why some of Nadech's Thai fans are mad at her for the way she responded towards a possible collaboration between the two. They were saying how she's so full of herself, acting like she'll make time for Nadech if everything falls into place. Who does she think she is? Has she ever considered whether Nadech is free to work with her? Lol. She gave pretty neutral answers IMO but the fans are probably just trying to fault with her. It's no secret that some of his solo fans don't like her very much, ever since they did that Xact campaign together because she supposedly "doo dtuk" him. To be fair, Mai always has that slight air of arrogance to her with almost everyone so it's not just Nadech. If they were to really pair up in a lakorn, I would be more interested in the drama that comes along with it as oppose to the actual lakorn itself haha. The tension is real! 

As for Mai's acting, I've surprisingly watched most of her lakorns and i think her best performance to date was in Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan. She overacted in the first half but eventually toned down as the story progressed yet she was also fairly decent in her debut, Ngao Kammathep. Every other lakorn she did was just whatever. The best thing about her acting is her crying abilities, she can emote very well but otherwise, she's too concerned about looking attractive on screen to actually make any other impacts. I know some fans don't care for her deep, almost manly sounding voice which is not always pleasing to the ears. She's very lucky in the sense that people can overlook her acting flaws because she's such a stunner and is very photogenic. Her concern about appearance works to her advantage. Onto Nadech, I think he'd make a very interesting pairing with either Bella or Namtarn. Both are the more versatile girls within their generation, especially Bella who looks very mature but is surprisingly very convincing as a prim and proper nang aek. Someone like Kim who I also categorize as an actress who looks mature beyond her age cannot pull off that soft, gentle, lady-like role the same way Bella does. Maybe she can prove me wrong in the future but as of now, I can't see it in her. That is why I said, if this specific remake were to go to Channel 7, I can list a countless number of girls who fit this lakorn. The possibilities are endless. With Channel 3, the selection of good candidates are so limited. And if Nadech really is in here, how many girls would really match him in physique and acting style? I don't think there's that many and I don't believe Mai is one of them. She would tower over him just like she does with Tik. Even Preem who I want to see with Nadech (only because I want her with a younger praek) probably wouldn't look that good with him either because of her height. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, like a few of my s mentioned before. Na or Yadech's fans were not going to like Mai presence lol. They don't even like Pat around Na now imagine Mai whom is more popular.

Not sure why they feel so threatened by almost every n'eks though. They should be secure with their koojin. Mai probably going to try and work her way around those A-lists pra'eks lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Well so far in this forum, I don't see any of Nadech's or Yadech's fans showing any signs of feeling threatened or madness that Mai may be his n'ek for this lakorn if he may be in it as well.

Oh btw I believe Yadech prefer themselves as each other's kalayanamit more than koojin lol.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
It's understandable why some NY Thai fans aren't happy with Nadech pairing with Pat or Mai because those two girls are direct competitors of Yaya. One was formerly known as Channel 7's version of Yaya in terms of "krasae" and the other was dubbed by the media as Yaya #2 who was supposedly being pushed by the elders to take her throne lol. Any insecure fan wouldn't be happy to hear that someone else is sharing the spotlight with their favorite girl. Even until now, Mai still remains to be Yaya's biggest threat because of the popularity and amount of workload she is receiving which seems to be surpassing Yaya even though she gets paid less. I guess I can also justify why they didn't like Kim because she's just right behind Yaya within Channel 3's ranking but what I don't get is why they need to be hostile towards Taew and Mew? I will never understand the mentality of the fans from this generation. 

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone,
I think I have said this before I like Mai as a model not so much as an actress, But of course with practice she can improve. She is definitively beautiful.
The only reason I would not like to see her with Nadech is that she comes off as being arrogant and too picky. (I don't mean to offend anyone with my personal opinion)
I think that to be part of this industry you should always keep your feet on the ground because you never know when you will fall. Fame does not last forever.
I would like to actors that have never work together before, something totally new and fresh.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ms.Zoe said:
Well so far in this forum, I don't see any of Nadech's or Yadech's fans showing any signs of feeling threatened or madness that Mai may be his n'ek for this lakorn if he may be in it as well.
Oh btw I believe Yadech prefer themselves as each other's kalayanamit more than koojin lol.
Oh, we were not specifically talking about this thread. But yes, in a sense they are threatened. And I have said it all along there is no need for them to. I mean at one point they didn't like Taew cause she was his n'ek lol. They are so big as a couple they should not feel threatened or dislike any n'ek just cause Na wanted or act with different girls. They should know eventually he will come back to Yaya...but for some reason that's not the case. I think out of the girls so far Pat got the worst end of the stick...but we'll see how it goes with Mai.