[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@yam,
They all wore yellow because it was during the time of Father's Day(King's Bday) and his bday lands on a Monday which is the color yellow. My Ajarn had my sisters and me wear yellow when we celebrated Father's Day at the temple and Baby Blue for Mother's Day. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
YaMaMiKi said:
AHHAHAHAHAH >< My Phone notifies me when you upload a vid hahhahaha
Ohhhh okay Hahaha !! ^^

Thanks for sharing my video :)

For the meantime, making videos will be the only way to help time past by faster for me while we wait for the lakorn to film lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I woke up to one of the best morning this week. Thanks Smilez for another awesome video.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG I love u sooo much smilez ! The videos are just so perfect . Like Mario is such a cutie and mint is just so serious ... I can't wait any longer for this Lakorn '!! I need CHARIO scenes now!!!! 치금!!!!!!!!!! Lool! CHARIO is literally a miracles come true !

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
&& This is my Christmas gift to CHARIOS <3 I loveee this song so much I had to use it again ! My program wouldn't allow me to render HD so bare with the quality na!  Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sc6NjR3yew

You always bring a smile to my face with your videos. No wonder your acct name is smilez.  :D