[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Omg yayyy together. We can definitely get Mint this award. Again this is so freaking intense
They are sooo close! I'm keeping myself voting too even im at school learning

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HAPPY TUESDAY MY LOVELY FRIENDS!!! =D IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!! WEDNESDAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Goodness the intense voting and counting down to tomorrow is making me so anxious and nervous!!!! >.< Can't fully concentrate at all on work or school!!!! >.<

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
WHO'S READY FOR TOMORROW!!!!???  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
WHO'S READY FOR TOMORROW!!!!???  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hands up Me!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
just checked the poll and even though yaya and mint are both at 42.2%, mint is leading with 57,111 votes compared to yaya who is at 57,041 votes!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited for tomorrow.  I'm happy with the time change in California.  I can actually live stream the last episode before work. Lol.  I'm so excited for the wedding.  All of the pics were amazing.  It looks so real!!! They have the most amazing chemistry.    

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
just checked the poll and even though yaya and mint are both at 42.2%, mint is leading with 57,111 votes compared to yaya who is at 57,041 votes!
Yes Yes Yes!! So happy about it! Su su Mint and I bet
Chalida's fans at Thailand must be voting like crazy too! :,)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
gosh i have never been this hard-working before for any of the actors or actresses that i like! guess this means that i must really love mint and mario!!!! is there no award for hot guy of the year? if there was, i would be voting like crazy for mario like i am for mint!!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I would too :)

And same here I'll never get so over like on any Thai actor or actress until Mint and Mario comes along! And I have to follow them. Their chemistry is so strong! I been following Mint for a long time but this time is too explosive and I had to vote for her too! Mario makes me want to follow him on Instagram.