[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the guys are kinda teasing chario

there's a clip of mario sleeping...

Mario- To send to any1, it was sent to Chalida...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I did a marathon on this Lakorn last night until 3am Ayaii. Goodness, I can't believe how adorable they are as a couple and how I admire Mario. I was laughing at all the funny scenes liked how I first watched it. Perfect Lakorn.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
so at an event Mario was asked "which actress (new) he would really want to work with?"

M: I would really love to work with again is not a new actress but one I worked with before..Mint..Mint Chalida : )

Oh Mario, it's not only you, we want you two to reunite again too! Next year would be fine by me. Just please reunite in a great storyline lakorn. xD

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I would love to see them in Silohit if it's a period lakorn. i love that he was with only her. If not, then i would like a good storyline! i really miss them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would love a remake or lakorn like "Loy Arai" (Ann/Jackrit)

They both looks awesome in boran clothing...Sai lo Hit is 1 of my fav lakorn and p'k love for n'k....I want more pra'nang time, this is a little too much political. I can't think of a boran like lakorn...I heard Charkit and Joy s. lakorn was good but never watched...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I would love a remake or lakorn like "Loy Arai" (Ann/Jackrit)

They both looks awesome in boran clothing...Sai lo Hit is 1 of my fav lakorn and p'k love for n'k....I want more pra'nang time, this is a little too much political. I can't think of a boran like lakorn...I heard Charkit and Joy s. lakorn was good but never watched...
I remember Roy Arai too. That was a good Lakorn.

Ik I love kob and num version. War Lakorn but good hehe. I've seen joy and chakrit. It's very good and sad. He loves only her.

Sera darn omg would be great hehe big unsure if mario fit the dark tall skin character. He's fierce enough to look like a warrior. So many cute scenes btw the pra nangs. One of my favorite too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh , that lakorn at the end , they had soo many babies! Babies EVERYWHERE LOL , he kept her busy ^^^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1558171562/mariomintinterfc/photos/ig-1256877372558830933_1558171562

she looks awesome with the silver blonde hair

what lakorn is sern dorn? love this pix of these to credit to MMFC
Good pic of them.

Seradaran was a about a small country seeking freedom from another neighbor country that wants to take over theirs. A political too. N'ek father is a Thai embassador. She was kidnap by pek men. They want her father to help their country by doing that. It was love at first sure for him and she had dreams of him. Likit and Nusaba was the main characters. They have an old thread on it. Or and upcoming I forgot.