[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Haha aww super adorable these two. I find it really funny how Mario really wanted an answer. Like he just HAD to make Mint know how beautiful he thought she was :spin: :heart:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Most of the times they put Mint on tom boy. Today she transfers back to her beautiful self so he sure surprise to see the real Mint.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope once this lakorn airs these two get more popular and have a lot of magazine shoots together like Mint and James Ma did. That way even when we're missing them, we'll still get to see them work together haha. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I really want Chario in melo. Mario cries well and Mint too. I would like them in a story like period bodyguard and princess story where their love is forbidden and needs to get all doll-up.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
False alarm guys =/

I was told that on the 21st, TSL will have a news conference so @xcinsationalx, they'll def have a chance to promote the air date ekes

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yay i am excited for this one! Love Mario and miss him. I have never watched a lakorn of Mint fully so I hope this will be good since she's gorgeous and I am sure she has a lot of potential.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is this lakorn about rebirth??? Why Mario and Mint are wearing that Thai traditional dress? Looks like period drama in 1st pic and modern in 2nd pic

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Is this lakorn about rebirth??? Why Mario and Mint are wearing that Thai traditional dress? Looks like period drama in 1st pic and modern in 2nd pic
Yes (; There will be a first and second life. I'm thinking the first life will be brief because they didn't spend much time filming it.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :) Good they dont have much scenes in old life cos I like modern more
ip.smilez said:
Yes (; There will be a first and second life. I'm thinking the first life will be brief because they didn't spend much time filming it.