[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aikoden, your first translation of the title was correct. But it has me a little worried. Why does he have two hearts unless he's two people? Lol. No, you have to be a one-heart and one woman man for Mint!

You know, I'm not a fan of either Mario or Mint, but since Mint is considered an underdog in the industry ever since what happened recently, I'd really like her to succeed! Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top! Haha. Yes, I was quoting 50 cent's song. Lol. I really liked her with James in Khun Chai Ronnapee. Also, I loved Mario as Takeshi. So I like them as individuals. It's an exciting thing to see two actors that I never adored, but am beginning to be fond of, come together for a lakorn. I hope the synopsis is a good one! They make a lovely couple, more compatible than James Ma in my opinion.  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mahalo said:
Aikoden, your first translation of the title was correct. But it has me a little worried. Why does he have two hearts unless he's two people? Lol. No, you have to be a one-heart and one woman man for Mint!

You know, I'm not a fan of either Mario or Mint, but since Mint is considered an underdog in the industry ever since what happened recently, I'd really like her to succeed! Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top! Haha. Yes, I was quoting 50 cent's song. Lol. I really liked her with James in Khun Chai Ronnapee. Also, I loved Mario as Takeshi. So I like them as individuals. It's an exciting thing to see two actors that I never adored, but am beginning to be fond of, come together for a lakorn. I hope the synopsis is a good one! They make a lovely couple, more compatible than James Ma in my opinion.  

Glad to see that you're coming around with Chalida, Mahalo :) In my opinion, though she isn't the best actress, she improves each time I see her on screen and hearing about Smilez encounter with her in Thailand makes me love Chalida even more. I loved her in Khun Chai Ronnapee with James and still waiting for them to reunite. Chalida and Mario look really good together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

Glad to see that you're coming around with Chalida, Mahalo :) In my opinion, though she isn't the best actress, she improves each time I see her on screen and hearing about Smilez encounter with her in Thailand makes me love Chalida even more. I loved her in Khun Chai Ronnapee with James and still waiting for them to reunite. Chalida and Mario look really good together.
Yes, her roles have been different from each other. I like actresses who can be versatile. Also, she's been on her own without any koo jin to help her survive in the industry so I like her in-dependency. I hope she improves. I know her speech is a little awkward. I find her best role to be Piang Kwan in Khun Chai Ronnapee.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

Aww you broke my JM heart lol jk. Opinions are opinions. ^__^ I think has chemistry with everyone she pairs up with! And I'm sure Chario will have amazing chemistry!   :D
Jana, I would still love a James and Min reunion! So don't be heartbroken. I feel that Mint matches with James and Mario the most compared to those she has paired up with so far. But I favor Mario more because he was an adorable Takeshi. Haha. Plus, he has polished into a handsome young man compared to his baby face boyish days. He's older than me so I don't feel like a pedo crushing on him. LOL. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mario sure looks better now than when he was younger. Both Mario and James are older than me, but look younger than me, so either way, I would feel pedo crushing on them. Chalida has chemistry with all of her costars, I'm not exactly sure who looked the best with her, but my favorite is her and James.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
janajelly1 said:

Honestly for me the person who filled all the catergories for looks wise, talent wise, acting wise, and chemistry wise was James. They just suited each other so much. Idk they filled up their strengths and weaknesses in acting and looked good together. I felt Mint's best acting and role was with James, not that she's a bad actress but she was just so good as Piangkwan. Who knows maybe Mario will also cover all that category lol. 

I second that :)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mint is like an unexpected invader for me. I was like she was terrible 4HHKK but then she was cute with Pope and Alex, cool with Mark P and made me cry as Piengkwan. Watching Ronnaphi and Piengkwan was like Romeo and Juliet with less suicidal tendency and more noble idiocy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Same here and I love rooting for the underdog....and I like that she does it on her own ..no koo--whatever. .like matt

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mint won the Starlights Award...I think? I've never heard of such an award. I wonder if she got interviewed about 2 Huajai

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Chalida totally deserve that award. She worked so hard in all of her lakorns and has improved significantly.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I agree, she wasn't that great of an actress , i kind of think her character in Cubic was kind of overdoing it , but in Ruk Patiharn and Pathapee Leh Ruk i think she played the role really well, and also in Khun Chai Ronnapee, it was  a really good role that fit her, and the best character I've loved that she played was PraePalin in Neua Mek 2, she was amazing in that drama, her fighting/karate skills were good and matched her, serious role fits her really well makes her mature, i hope she gets to play another role like that again, KT Praepalin Mak Tee Soot!!!!! but I'm looking to her role in this drama with MARIO!!! OMG!
LIKE IPSMILEZ SAID! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE PAIRED UP!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
I really Want Mint To Work With Lakorn Thai Or Broadcast>< 
But I Dont Think Thats Gonna Happen Till A While
i agree, Lakorn Thai and Broadcast , i think the characters in those drama don't fit mint, i feel like the directors don't want to give her those roles with really dramatic scenes and things. wait until she gets older like 25 hehehe, but you get my point

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am glad Mint is getting a new lakorn. Chario looks good together. The height difference is going to be amazing! Glad that Mario is paired up with someone he can "jin" with off screen. I am rooting for them to be a popular "koo-jin". If I can sit through Cubic, I will sit through this, even if it's a failure. I just like Mint & Mario that much.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I always get excited when I come back to this forum and see more pages, regardless of what the comments are lol. I have not watched the Rising Sun series at all, but I am considering now that a few of you guys have said how great he is at Takeshi. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Even if Mario & Mint were to be a "koo-jin"  I wouldn't mind.. but yes, I have to agree with y'all.  Mint has worked hard throughout, even without the usage of a koo-kwan/jin... I'm proud of her... Like someone mentioned, just like Matt.  I love these gals <3  Not only do they look great with their p'eks and have chemistry.. they get different varieties of n'ek roles to work with too :D

Someone.. just give us the storyline already ahaha XD

Anyways, since finals are done... and my inspirations are back.. *coughcough* I'll make some fan posters :p