[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^Saw that photo on ig too, and thought it was super cute! "Home again" awwww! They are very narak in here. I hope Mint's character is decent. I don't find myself drawn to her bickering types of characters.

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone,

I am going to Bangkok this summer. I really want to meet Min, but I am not too sure where she will be. Is there someone I could get connected to ?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
huajai143 said:
Hi everyone,

I am going to Bangkok this summer. I really want to meet Min, but I am not too sure where she will be. Is there someone I could get connected to ?

How exciting! Now, I am going to be very jealous of you. About meeting Chalida, I would recommend that you talk to fellow member ip.smilez, she went to Thailand last summer and got to meet Chalida :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
i didn't watch KTWJ, yet i watched like ep1-3, its laggy, it seems like its going to be way better. this drama looks very melo .....

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: Mint's IG

I'm so glad and looking forward to be seeing Mario and Mint on screen again, and they look very cute together. I watched only a couple episodes of KTWJ but stopped after episode four or so cause I felt there was no storyline to it. Two Spirits of Love sounds to have more of a plot to it so I will be turning in to this lakorn.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I love this girl; but some of her story lines didn't attract to me. I hope to be able to finish this one with Mario. One of young actresses I follow.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I skimmed through KTWJ hoping Sarit and Nikki's relationship got any better. Overall boooo!!! One of the worst lakorn I've seen.

^^ oh Mario so narak! Oui!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
is there no update ,,,,,,,,,,,, there isn't as much bts , and mint usually always updates lots of pictures with her co-stars like what she did with mark during the nuea mek 2 era ( i actually miss them so much) but its ok ......... maybe when the time gets closer they'll promote. i can't wait for more photos or bts.!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ooooooo look at all the updates since my mia~~~~~  A happy gal right now <3 <3 <3

I can't wait for this lakorn!  I need to see them in motion~

fun

Expired Sarnie
I must say Chalida broke her streak. She has chemistry with all her co star except Boy lol 

I stopped around episode 4 too on KTWJ. Wave Media has been making a lot of disappointed lakorn after PPOLW. Anyway I hope Sonix Boom will do justice to Chalida. She has the acting chops, and the past years proves it. She constantly improving but she has been stack with low budget lakorn(Cubic), pointless plot (KTWJ) and bad script writer (PLR).

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
fun said:
I must say Chalida broke her streak. She has chemistry with all her co star except Boy lol 

I stopped around episode 4 too on KTWJ. Wave Media has been making a lot of disappointed lakorn after PPOLW. Anyway I hope Sonix Boom will do justice to Chalida. She has the acting chops, and the past years proves it. She constantly improving but she has been stack with low budget lakorn(Cubic), pointless plot (KTWJ) and bad script writer (PLR).

I agree with everything that you said, Fun. Hopefully this one does her justice, I'm hoping that Chalida's next lakorn would be a romantic drama, it can be with anyone as long as it's not someone that is super old or Boy or Bomb, I hold nothing against them though, just don't want her to pair up with them again anytime soon.