[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
smilez these videos you have made are fantastic!!! It makes me wanna make some but Sony Vegas is so expensive. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks fun <3 You can always dl the trials first (;

Omgggg the pic where Chario were laying on the bed got me squealing !!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Look wise alone, I can see why Mint does get leading roles. Personally I think she's gorgeous in a simplistic way. But I can see why others see her as a plain jane kind of look. However, her "simple" look and aura she gives off matches those of the "tomboyish/goofy" and or "damsel in distress" type roles and images. She has a very "gentle" feel to her, so I thought her role with James Ma was perfect show in her growth and matched her growing image as an actress. However, she plays the childish and girlish type roles well too bc she seems quite playful and sweet off screen, so it fits her well. On top of that she plays well, let it be if she's leading N'ek or if she's apart of a secondary pairing. That's what I love about her, she doesn't seem to mind playing supporting cast. 

It's funny how as we started shipping PJ and Mint together, all these new bts looks at Mario and Mint finally start popping up again. 
I can't wait to see the final product though! I'm excited for this new and fresh pairing. Aside from Boy, Mint really did have amazing chemistry with her leading men. As for Boy, I feel they would be hilarious as a sibling duo onscreen!!!! Starting with Mark, despite their obvious fall out, I felt this pairing had such a strong following not only for their 1st lakorn together but also because at the time of their friendship from the beginning and before the incident, they had great chemistry offscreen. I don't think their onscreen chemistry was "awesome" but their offscreen chemistry definitely made me like them when I was first introduced to the gang. They seemed comfortable with each other to tease each other and be just overall natural. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see them onscreen or offscreen together for awhile, Mint just seems very isolated from the rest of the gang. If anything the only one she seems to keep in touch with naturally more is Margie and Boy. Aside from that I think she's always had a different crowd of friends and ones who are a bit older or etc. After Mark, there is First....omg, I would LOVE LOVE to see this pairing pair up again! They were young when they first were onscreen together but I enjoyed their cuts together in the lakorn they were in. Then to see him take pictures again with her again to tease the fans for this lakorn....a reunion onscreen is a must!! Especially since she seems to be quite a tall girl, I love the fact that he has height!! Lols. Then there's Alex too, I love their close sister and brother relationship offscreen. It seems like he must really care for her and vice versa. But onscreen, who would've thought that they could make it work as a couple. They were so much fun to watch in comparison to the leading couple. (I loved Mint's wardrobe for this lakorn, probably one of the best. Hahaha). I would love to see them onscreen too again. Although Alex has such a baby face, they look well together because they seem comfortable with eachother onscreen. Then omg...how can I forget about Pope!!! He probably was the guy who had a few years on her the most compared to her other leading men. They are definitely "love" <3 Pope is such a gentle guy but I love how they interact. Mint teasing him, and him teasing her. Gosh, I reunion here too please! Then there is Bomb...they had more chemistry than Mint and Boy. Lols but when it comes to them, I enjoy their friendship offscreen more. I hope when they see fit and she further develops her acting, I would love to see her with some of the older generation actors...especially Andrew and Ken. :)

Overall, she's worked with plenty and most of the time does a great job at bringing the chemistry to life. The only thing about Mint is either she doesn't have a great out for scripts or the CH3 elders don't have a great eye for handing her work. She hasn't been able to find a "it" role for her yet, but I think her role with James Ma was definitely close. 

Now back to ChaRio, I hope her chemistry with Mario shines, and the the script doesn't fall short of this amazing pair and what we know of the amazing capabilities they have in store for us to see. Mario and his puppy dog love eyes...it definitely seems like Mint's character is going to be putting up a fight against him when it seems like he's trying to win her over. Hahaha 

Hehehe I'm finally done with my loonnnnng vent. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@WeirFany I applaud you my dear. That was very detailed. Ahahaha. You've watched a lot of her lakorns.I've seen most but i can still say i agree with you on them except with Bomb considering that i havent watch it yet. Im planning to watch the lakorn for Nycha and the other mafia dude...forgot his name. But yes, her least chemistry obviously is with Boy. I was totally werided out when i saw the show had move them from a friend relationship to being romantically interested in each other. Creepy And she continued to call him "Uncle Chang". Talk about awkward.

Im super excited for Chario. Ive never thought of them together at all but now that i see her with Mario and PJ im having a tug of war. Whatever the fallout between Mint and Mark is, i still like both of them but is still a bit iffy on who to trust more.

Does anyone know how far along filming has been?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
No updates yet :( but while we're waiting, here is a continuation part for CHAJUN 555

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6TNwE8JSlc

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ LOVED IT!!! So ecstatic for Phet & Prang, but my gosh, PJ & Mint looks so good together! *_* Can we please get these two to pair up somehow?!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@OHOaddict
Lols lots of writing happens when I'm stuck at home babysitting 4 annoying younger siblings and I get bored watching their cartoons. Hahaha

@ip.smiley
Ohhhyyyyy this is just perfect!!! Mint and PJ definitely will mesh perfectly as a bikering couple though. They're both so playful onscreen and offscreen. Mint's pretty good at playing bratty tomboyish naive characters and PJ...come one we loved his manly jerk yet loving jealous self from Bang Ra Jun!!! Got to love Phet and Prang like always too though <3 hHaha 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The pictures are looking pretty good. Punjan and Chalida would make an awesome pair. I would hope that the channel would pair these two up soon. There goes another guy that adds to my dream pairings with Chalida lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Damn!!! I want her to play a raeng role!!! Although i did cringe when she portrayed that biatch role in KCR to get Chai Phi's friends back together. Still she looks super good!!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Chada looks gorgeous in the boran clothing, I feel that we will not know until the lakorn airs, my hunch is still that it has to do with past lives, which would make sense with the English translation of the title. I also would love to see Chada in a raeng role, it will definitely help her improve as an actress :)