[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg...look at the man's gloriously huge muscular man pecs!!!!
LOLS I love muscle  :3

anyways...i'm super curious now too. 
it either has to do with them being past lovers, or some type of time traveling if that guy is there in front of them like that. 
Or ghosts....lols ughh this teasing and sooo little news coverage better be sooo worth the wait. haha

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Is this lakorn involving period too?
I though MM wearing period clothes was just for a show in ths lakorn?

fun

Expired Sarnie
It would be hilarious if this is about 2 different time period since there's no official summary lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I am going to spam since my other posts had been deleted lol... 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
What happen to all the photos of Mint and Mario at the event? Anyway, I have to comment that in the event Mario is very handsome. I've never notice his handsomeness in the past, but those picture really capture my attention. I really like how Mint held his arm. I really wish they would date in real life lol... Day dreaming..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
HuabNag said:
What happen to all the photos of Mint and Mario at the event? Anyway, I have to comment that in the event Mario is very handsome. I've never notice his handsomeness in the past, but those picture really capture my attention. I really like how Mint held his arm. I really wish they would date in real life lol... Day dreaming..
Haha I had the same thought when I saw all the photos on instagram. Not sure what happened to my posts on here. I wonder if they were removed because I didn't put them in spoiler/more tab - which I would if I knew how lol 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Quick touch on the topic you guys talked about before the wipe out. Hahaha
I agree..loved the simplicity of her out fit. Loved her shoes. But just not together. 
The shoes imo, are ultra cute but it was too colorful while she was more neutral tone with her dress and makeup. AHha

I'm so excited still, I hope someone subs the trailer. :3

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
WeirFany said:
Quick touch on the topic you guys talked about before the wipe out. Hahaha
I agree..loved the simplicity of her out fit. Loved her shoes. But just not together. 
The shoes imo, are ultra cute but it was too colorful while she was more neutral tone with her dress and makeup. AHha

I'm so excited still, I hope someone subs the trailer. :3
Yes I agree about the shoes super cute on their own. If she wore them with a solid colored dress it would've worked better. But regardless Mario and Mint looked fabulous together. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Did I just hear Mario say "gubgib"
I still can't believe they broke up they were so cute
He refers to the lakorn scenes.. Not the person. But I agree with you, I think him and Gubgib are great together. Sadly they didn't make through the storm

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
tgamber said:
I think I'll love ghost Matt than the jerk host. It maybe because I love Segi more than Dohyun.
Omfg yes ! But during Kill Me Heal Me I loved SeGi more , idk y, makk (or matt) seems to be really cute . I can't wait ! It probably won't air until the end of summer or fall time

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I fell for him saying his krup and Mint not again expression. He's totally Segi, devoted and only listens to you.