[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mario is looking more manly ^.~ my new Mteam

hahaha...i agree ZzzZZZ...and i are in a very committed relationship

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint seemed to be dating Pupa like forever or it feels like that to me. But they make a very cute couple. Mario/Mint has the face that makes me want to pinch their cheeks lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pupa is the younger brother to Aff'a hubby.

Mario and Chada is too adorable, i cant handle their cuteness!!! Love the pic smilez posted!!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@lakornsrok here's an old pic of them and wanmai
cr. pupaa_tae ig

Hmm are we going to have a past life too or what? Perhaps a curse or something that resulted in Mario having two identities and powers?
cr. lekchin_ins ig

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
Hmm are we going to have a past life too or what? Perhaps a curse or something that resulted in Mario having two identities and powers?
cr. lekchin_ins ig
Yes, the producer from Vic Bic said that they will have a past life. Back in the past, Min's character was very sweet and well-mannered. In the present life, she's tougher. I don't see the point in it but I love Min in traditional Thai clothing. Mario looks handsome too. They need to be in a period. It's funny how the producer said that it's Min's first time playing period but her first period lakorn was the Khun Chai series. Way to know the stars that you cast. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
@lakornsrok here's an old pic of them and wanmai
cr. pupaa_tae ig

cr. lekchin_ins ig
They look so good in traditional clothing! Mint needs to play in this type of period lakorn. 
I am not sure how this storyline is going to go now with the past lives, Mario's multiple personalities and his special abilities. I hope the storyline is not too confusing and actually makes sense. No need to add more complications just for the sake of having more. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So since Mario is now in Paris, has this lakorn completely finished filming then? If so I hope it airs soon. I also hope to see Mint take on another project. Apparently Mario may already have one lined up with Margie, but we'll see how that goes. Margie seems crazy busy what with her three upcoming lakorns so I am not sure when she'd have time for another. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mario said end of the year?

Mahalo maybe in meant boran period..not kcr in the non-traditional clothing???

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've always wanted Mint to act in a past/present lakorn but didn't expect to see it from TSL or with Mario OMGGG. Going to get the best of two worlds eeeeekkkssss!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Agreed. 
Mint definitely needs to do full blown period lakorn one day. 
Yeah, I wouldn't consider Khun Chai Ronnapee a complete period lakorn. If anything it'd fit in more with a modern adaption post the wearing of "traditional" boran type clothing as a everyday traditional lifestyle. 
I think she meant period lakorn like "boran" style setting and clothing...kind of. Lols
She looks stunning in period clothing. 
Mario looks like a noble rich handsome guy still in period clothing. 

Oh the note about their personal relationships. 
I most definitely think her and Pupa has been "studying" each other for quite some time. 
They were definitely friends first, but I think he definitely took interest in her and was always there supporting her early on after she got her footing in the acting world as a young adult after her first lakorn with the "Lom Gang" or however they're called. 

Now that they're older and well enough to date, I think they're comfortable with publicizing their relationship. Enough to seem like they're accepting events together and comfortable with posting up close pictures of them together often. Because of how close she always was with him, that's why I never totally sailed with the Mark and Mint ship. I always felt Mark and Mint was at the time, just always close friends that of a brother and sister at how he'd tease her but still help her with everything and vice versa. Even though it won't happen, I'd love for them to mend their friendship again one day. 

As for Mark, I'm curious as  to who this model girlfriend is.
I really did find his and Gubgib past relationship good as it lasted for such a long period but they were definitely so polar to one another as they got older or at least in the public eye. 
Mario is silly but he's so much quieter and more to himself and doesn't have a variety or large group of friends as she did. Gubgib is such an open, outgoing, loud and funny girl. Polar attract but some times it draws you apart too especially since they were getting a bit older, been together for such a long period and eventually just drift. 
They really loved each other at one point, and I loved that. 
As for Gubgib, it seems like she's moved on herself too and he's a pretty good looking dude himself too. She's such a party girl, I would love LOVE to be friends with her. Lols

Back on topic though, lols. 
Gosh, once the teasers start coming out more, I swear these two better do some major promotions with eachother on their instagram or something. 
It's like this lakorn is top secret or something! 
I'm expecting, more bts pictures with each other and the crew more. 
I feel lik they're probably not filming as much right now too though, considering how some of their supporting cast is in a few other works that are filming right now too.