[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chada first period lakorn is Dong Poo Dee. I consider period and boran completely different. Boran to me is Pla Poo Thong, Kaew Mah Nee, Pratinawong, etc. Period to me is Ka Badin, Khun Chai series, Buang, Bansaithong, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah! We had this discussion in the Boran vs. Period lakorn thread. Haha. Boran lakorn is different from period. I was the one who helped differentiate between them but came to forget myself. Haha. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
And it looks like scenes from sci-fi movie.
Haha yes I agree it could totally pull off being sci-fi. I would honestly be fine with that but I need the mood to be consistent. The teaser was completely rom-com with some supernatural components. Hopefully they don't try to do too much with the Mario's multiple personalities/superpowers and Mario & Mint's past lives. I just need the storyline/loveline to be strong and make sense. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Wow, I just love how beautiful Chalida is in that traditional outfit.shes so good at playing prim and proper type of roles.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling

cr. vee_mfc

just want to show how lovely is she<3 I waiting for her such a long time, since cubic cause i couldn't finish Keaw Ta Warn Jai :(