[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ip.smilez said:
Welcome back fun. :) I've been here but there's not much update ><
Thanks. Well technically I am just here briefly from time to time. 

Thank you all for the picture updates. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Dang I need to CATCH up on these two! Lmbo! Thanks you guys for the updates! Missing Mint like craaaazy lately. They are looking so good together , don't know how many times I've already said this :loool: does anyone know when this would most likely be airing? Because I know the teaser was already shown :wink: :faint: AND I MUST SAY, Mint is looking better than usual ehhh? Heheh

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope this unexpectedly turn out like Tai Ngao Jun were I had doubt in the beginning but it gave me a surprise and a good one at that. I miss Chalida so much on screen.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
I hope this unexpectedly turn out like Tai Ngao Jun were I had doubt in the beginning but it gave me a surprise and a good one at that. I miss Chalida so much on screen.
Would you recommend Tai Ngao Jun? 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I highly recommend TNJ!

I kept my expectation real low in Boy and Mint lakorn lol didn't help at all.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@Smilez, she is suuuuper gorgeeeous :faint: :heart: About time they're making her wear this type of clothing my gosh! She looks stunning!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
I am a huge fan of past/present genre so I'm excited for this!!! Chalidas looks gorgeous in boran clothes!

C: tagged
They both look gorgeous! Too bad this isn't their wardrobe for the whole drama lol 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she does look gorgeous!!

lol @ fun for the boy w/mint our expectation should have been non-existing....the storyline there was just so bad and boring....