[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This morning I woke up to two to three new bts photos of TSL but did not get the chance to SC them. I just now got home from work and saw a message post to delete all pics from ytd's filming. Now I can't find any of the news pics. Wonder what's the reason?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh really?! Wow just wow. There better be a good reason BECAUSE I'll be soo pissed if it's a lame reason lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
This morning I woke up to two to three new bts photos of TSL but did not get the chance to SC them. I just now got home from work and saw a message post to delete all pics from ytd's filming. Now I can't find any of the news pics. Wonder what's the reason?

on AF or a diff site?? not soo cool 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mint looks stunning in traditional clothing like that. Boran clothing...omg stunning in the most simplistic way.
It's like she's made to wear them or that they were made to worn by her. 
Mario so handsome looking like a rich foreign visitor who is falling in love with a traditional Thai girl. 
Would love to see them wear this all the time in another lakorn, if not, I'd most definitely love to see Mint the most in a one. 
So, I was looking on Mint's "tagged" photos and noticed a photo of what looks like Mint and Mario playing a game with each other while the other holds a white board...does anyone know where I can find that clip???

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
WeirFany said:
Mint looks stunning in traditional clothing like that. Boran clothing...omg stunning in the most simplistic way.
It's like she's made to wear them or that they were made to worn by her. 
Mario so handsome looking like a rich foreign visitor who is falling in love with a traditional Thai girl. 
Would love to see them wear this all the time in another lakorn, if not, I'd most definitely love to see Mint the most in a one. 
So, I was looking on Mint's "tagged" photos and noticed a photo of what looks like Mint and Mario playing a game with each other while the other holds a white board...does anyone know where I can find that clip???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B3Sq9Gk1jY

Here you go dear! Just happened to see it today and then I saw your comment lol perfect timing 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
They are so funny and cuuute! Hahaha. I laughed so hard when Mint forgot Pope's name :loool: she was like "Pope .. Nataa.." When it's Thanawat hahaha. Then there's also Mario where he almost couldn't get Mew's name,"Mew...Mew what?Mew...N-ittha?!Was it right?!" :loool: makes me want to see them onscreen already!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
They are so adorable! I wanna see more videos of them! 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:

Here you go dear! Just happened to see it today and then I saw your comment lol perfect timing 
Thank you soooooo much! 
You're the best~ haha

So, to anyone, were they trying to guess celebrity names or what were they playing because Mario's turn was super easy with all the names Mint was saying. Lols

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
ip.smilez said:
I would seriously love to watch Mint and Mario in a full period lakorn!!! I'm down it!!!! Gosh Mint look for lovely in traditional Thai clothes. Sadly it just a few scene here and there but happy to know that she will have a few scene here and there in traditional thai clothes hahahahaha!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't believe she has not been contacted for a lakorn during this time period. I mean she has done period lakorn before but nothing pass the 1950s.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
WeirFany said:
Thank you soooooo much! 
You're the best~ haha

So, to anyone, were they trying to guess celebrity names or what were they playing because Mario's turn was super easy with all the names Mint was saying. Lols
Yes they were guessing celebrity namea. It just seemed that mint was better at guessing and Mario was better an explaining that's why it looked easy in the second half