[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
They are so fine I swear!!! Just look at how he stares at her ... I agree @Ntsuab-Ci, robes ARE. Always a good thing hahaha :pervie:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boys acting like gays lol Mario, Nadech, Mark, Nott :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:eek:fftopic: Mario staring Baifern  :spin:

cr as tagged
I can understand why Mario is staring at Fern like that. Hehe these two have a history together & a large fanbase. Can Mario stare at me like that too? :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Were they dating before??  :scratchhead2:
ip.smilez said:
I can understand why Mario is staring at Fern like that. Hehe these two have a history together & a large fanbase. Can Mario stare at me like that too? :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Were they dating before??  :scratchhead2:
No but they both starred in the infamous movie "A Little Thing Called Love." Mario was already popular before that movie however he became even more popular w/Fern.

C: kaeoklawes

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Infamous movie made him more popular lol. I thought he broke up with Gubgib  cos of Baifern
How should I put it; The Love of Siam made Mario known&recognized & "ALTCL" made him popular. No not that I've heard. From all the news I've read, they had a mutual break up.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I understood what you meant cos even I did not know the movie but knew he acted with Baifern and that movie made him more popular after that  :)
ip.smilez said:
How should I put it; The Love of Siam made Mario known&recognized & "ALTCL" made him popular. No not that I've heard. From all the news I've read, they had a mutual break up.