[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love strong P'k like Ronnapee...who is straight FWD and told her that I ONLY LOVE/WANT PleignKwan...I hate p'k who let the n'rai run the show because they don't want to hurt their feeling....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
I love strong P'k like Ronnapee...who is straight FWD and told her that I ONLY LOVE/WANT PleignKwan...I hate p'k who let the n'rai run the show because they don't want to hurt their feeling....
Ronnapee for one, knew who he love and made sure everyone knew about it. That's why he's a highly raised pra'ek for me. He wasn't fickle or was once wavered by his negative surrounding...never. Let's hope Tharaton is able to protect his love from Champagne

And my goodnes, why is Pat's name Champagne and not Wine lol kidding

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
Haha. ..wine...why is there not more promotions. It's airing soon!!
RIGHHTTT!!! Mario never really updates his IG. Here and there but not much. We need our pranangs to help hype us up!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Bwahahaha wine. I laughed out loud when I heard google translate say it. Hopefully its right though, I probably just made it up all myself. "Champagne"
P'SMILEZ I ALBSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU. There are barely any updates and pictures. But hopefully when it airs ssbt and talui kongtai will broadcast more bts events. Once my holidays are over, I have exams so I wont have a lot of time to be updated :( (I'll sneak in some eng sub clips hopefully ;) )

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TSL airing in oct is also bittersweet for some of us because we have school and exams that week TT Warong must be the one in the bottom right picture and Mek is on top. Why couldn't they use another guy to play Warong?

C: thairath

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my, Pat is in here as rai. I thought I saw a glimps of her in the teaser, but it wasn't long. Oh, this is so exciting!!!! I definitly going to catch this live!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Really hope this will get subbed, idk if i will be able to watch it raw otherwise. I always end up dropping them. 
It's funny how I never really paid much attention to Mario, like I never really found him gorgeous or that attractive, but somehow him being paired up with someone I love makes me see him in a different/new light. They look really gorgeous together! And I actually really dig the storyline. Except perhaps for the fact that Mek & Warong look so much alike; it makes no sense and it's unnecessary. 
I'm really tired of CH3 sucky love scenes though can we at least get a little kiss? It makes no sense for them to be this strict and censoring while OneHD and CH7 can have all those raunchy scenes. #wearetiredofanglekisses

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it depends on the leads though...didn't Matt/Great have a kiss in their lakorn that just ended. Some stars just doesn't like doing real kisses and on top of channel 3 being strict so it's a no win situation lol. They are cute together but can't believe Pat is now rai. I thought she had potential when she first came out. But I think she can a good rai.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pat plays all roles. She was N'rai in Rising Sun also, co incidentally even there she was fighting for Mario :coverlaf:
Ch3 is biased, they pretend to be strict and conservative but work with scandalous actors.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I think it depends on the leads though...didn't Matt/Great have a kiss in their lakorn that just ended. Some stars just doesn't like doing real kisses and on top of channel 3 being strict so it's a no win situation lol. They are cute together but can't believe Pat is now rai. I thought she had potential when she first came out. But I think she can a good rai.
Besides the kissing scene, Matt&Great also had a lip to lip under the water scene that was shown.
Mint doesn't do real kisses but like she and James mentioned on tv3 star interview, a kissing scene showed up on the script at the end of KCR, so she ended up doing it. Ch3 still cut their kissing scene. Lol

Judging from their outfits, Mek on the left, Warong on the right. BUT STILL, should've used another guy to play Warong. Let's hope everything makes sense when TSL airs.

C: sanook

lovestar

sarNie Adult

Regarding smilez post Mario and Mint in bed wooooo, and Mint seriously has the best look when it comes to period clothes

lovestar

sarNie Adult
lovelybird said:
Is this drama like past and present.
Yes it is. But I think most of it will be in the present because it seems that's where everything will be handled. The past will be momentary flashbacks (?) hopefully