[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
It seems like although per the spoiler of Beau's character crushing on PJ's character...it seems like she'll eventually like the character who likes mint's character while PJs character will probably buttheads with Mario's sister who's trying to get revenge for him hurting her friend.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
This is a short summary for Episode 1 so its not a line by line translation. I have more detail in the beginning but its getting really long so toward the end I just cut it short.  Enjoy! :D

================================================
 In the boran time, during the annual temple festival, Kaew (mint) with her servants was walking around shopping;.Warong (Mario) was watching and admiring her.
In the present time, Tharatorn, fired the head purchaser (his distant relative) for embezzlement from his furniture company and the board and chairman are not happy about it. They are against it; it angers him, the lights in the room exploded. No one knows how/what and that it was him that made the lights exploded.
Back in his office; Tharatorn has a headache, he closed his eyes. He sees a Thai boran house, Kaew sitting with a smile and making flower leis with her servants. Quickly, confused, he opened his eyes and called his friend who is also his doctor to come over to his house.  Dr. you need to talk about your dream girl again?  Tharatorn I am seeing her a lot lately. What is wrong with me? Dr. You are getting nothing consulting with me. You need a heart dr. because you are in love with your imagination girl.

In front of the volunteer rescue center (similar to EMT, red cross etc) house, Pu, Yai, Thong, Mack got into the car and stopping by to pick up Korn and his sister Kewalin. The two siblings live alone. Their parents love nature, so they moved to a country side to do farming.  So Korn is left with a responsibility of taking care of his sister. He has a daily job singing at restaurant but also do volunteer at the Rescue center. Since he didnt want his sister to be left alone, he takes her along and at the same time training her to be strong and able to take care of herself like one of the guys.
There was an motorcycle accident, traffic was really bad so the rescue team got out of their car and ran to the scene. Tharaton was stuck in traffic on the same street, Kewalin and the team ran to the scene and she was running, she bumped into tharatorns car.  She turned around bow her head to say sorry and continue to the accident scene.  Tharatorn saw her face.  She look familiar, so he got out of the car and ran after her.  At the accident scene, Tharatorn was just staring at Kewaline, like he was under the spell. She and her group walked pass him as carried the injured body to the car.
Two hours has passed, Tharaton is still not home. His sister and the dr. friend (forgot his name) are still waiting at home. They are getting worried.
Late at night, Korn asked the guys to drop off Kewalin because he has to go sing at the restaurant.  At home, she took a shower and changed into her pajamas for bed. Dogs started barking and there were noise in front of the house. She went out front with a baseball bat to see whats going on. She looked around and saw nothing; she turned around again and saw an injured Tharaton, dazing and about to fall on her. She was shocked, moved out of the way and didnt catch him as he was about to fall. (In the teaser, I think they changed it and he fell on her shoulder).  
Kewalin is shocked. What the heck. What happened to you? Are you going to die? Tharaton body is on the floor, she checked his breathing and he is still alive. She brought him inside the house and called Pu to come over and help her. She finally has a chance to look at his face.  Who is this? Why does his face look familiar? Tharatorn opened his eyes. You are awake. Who are you? Who beat you up? How do you get here? Are you good or bad?   Tharatorn look at Kewalin with love that he has been searching for, for hundreds of years. Khun Kaew.  Kewalin misunderstood and thought he was Kaew.  He shook his head and pointed at her  Khun Kaew. 
No, my name is Kewalin. I just met you and I dont know you. You remember the wrong person. The two looked at each other confusedly.   All of a sudden, Mek is in pain, a cut appeared on his arm. Your arm! Where did that cut come from? Wait here, Ill bandage your arm She left to get the first aid kit. Came back and there was a cut on his arm is gone. Shocked.  Are you a ghost or human? Tharatorn is too weak. He cant answer and so he closed his eyes. 
Tharatorns sister and his dr. friend is driving and looking for him.  They drove passed Kewalins house.
Kewalin is still scared of Tharatorn and unsure if he is a ghost or human.  She asked his name. He said his name is Mek.  She asked, what happened to you. He shook his head.  Its ok. Do you know why you showed up in front of my house?  Tharatorn shook his head.   Itll take some time for you. Are you thirsty? Ill get you some water?  She told him not to move.  He finished the whole glass.  He looked around and got scared. Everything around the house is strange to him; tv, fridge etc.  The phone rang. Tharatorn got scared and jumped.  Pu, Yai, thong and Mack arrived.  Everyone is staring at Tharatorn so he went to hide behind Kewalins back.
The guys all questioned him. His only answer is shaking his head. So they all decided to drop him off at the police station so his family can come and claim him. Once they got there, Tharatorn refused to stay.  He wont leave Kewalins side and Pu did not like that (he has a big crush on Kewalin). 
Tharatons sister and his friend got a call from the police that they found his car and cell phone still in there.
Kewalin felt sorry for Mek so she brought him back to her house.  Pu is unhappy about it. They came back and the rest of the guys are still sleeping at Kewalins house. She told Mek to wait while she go and put soy bean drink in the cups for everyone.  The guys woke up and asked why Mek is back at the house. They all agreed that when her brother gets home, its not going to be good. Kewalin decided that Tharatorn should go stay at Yais house but he refused.  They didnt finish discussing yet and heard Korns motorcycle in front of the house.  The guys will block Korn while Kewalin ran upstairs with Tharatorn to hide him from her brother. 
Korn got inside the house and everyone look suspicious. He wanted to go to the bathroom upstairs but they are blocking him. Telling him to use the bathroom downstairs but he wanted to go up and take a shower. As he was about to go upstairs, Pu and Kewalin came down.  Korn got mad at why Pu was upstairs with his sister.  Pu said he has to go kill a cockroach for Kewalin. Korn got more suspicious. Someone like you is afraid of cockroach? Normally you pick it up with your hand and tossed it.  But this one is big. I am a girl. Why cant I be afraid of cockroaches? Korn is confused. He walked to the bathroom.  Kewalin yelled and ran in front of him, looked around and Tharaton is nowhere to be found.  Korn is confused. (They exchange a funny conversation about cockroach here. I am loving the sibling relationship between PJ and Mint).  Kewalin told the rest of the guys to go home. Shell take care of it.

Yai tell Kewalin to be careful.  Kewalin went inside her bedroom and looked for Mek.  He was standing behind her bedroom door. She looking for a place to hide him. She told Mek to stay quiet while she looking for a spot. All of sudden, her brother knocked on the door. She told him she is naked and not ready yet. She told Mek to go hide under her bed.  She told her brother he can come in now.  He showed her the cockroach and asked if this is the one she is looking for.  She told Korn to leave, she is sleepy.
Korn left.  Kewalin said Mek, tonight sleep here. Dont go anywhere. Mek?   No answer from Mek.  From  her bed, Kewalin look down under the bed and at the same time, Mek looked up. They came face to face, Kewalin was surprised, tried to correct herself but fell on top of Tharatorns embrace while her legs are sticking up. She had a flashback from the past. Someone is chasing Mek with sword. She was shocked and pulled herself from him. She got back onto her bed. Tharatorn went back  under the bed. They both are confused.  (To be continueits getting long and Ill update some more later J)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hokulanii, Thank you so much! 

Man, besides Mario and Mint, I'll probably be all over Punjan and Mint too! But I will only think of them in a sibling way, no other imaginations! I can't wait to see Punjan as an older PROTECTIVE brother, I love those kinds of brothers in lakorns (in real life, I think it's so annoying lol). 

Mario and Mint's cute scene though. >.< Gosh, I can't wait. I want them in every scene, haha. I can't wait to see the way Mario will look at Mint. <3 The IMAGINATIONS are coming real quick, haha. 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 1 - Cont...

The next morning Yai told his sister, Yui (beau) about the Mek and the incident last night. Yui made porridge for Korn and after hearing the story, she wanted to meet Mek and see if he is more handsome than Korn or not. She came over to kewalin's house with the food. Kewalin open the door for Yui but saw Korn at the door with her and wanted to close it. She cover her bed with blanket, not knowing that Mek is already gone. Korn asked who else came to the house last night because there is an extra glass. She said none, just the guys.

Tharatorn is dressing up for work at home. His sister Anima wanted to know his where about last night. He just ignore his sister and leave for you. She is annoyed by his silent so followed him to the office until he answer her questions. "Where did you sleep last night? Did you stay with Champange? Or was it someone else? Tharatorn stop and look led at the picture that is attached to a resume in the trash bin. It's a picture of Kewalin. Her resume was thrown out since she was not a good candidate. He picked it up and kept staring at her picture.

In his office, he looked at the application, it has her picture and Kewalin name on it. He closed his eyes, he saw Kaew smiling at warong. He opened his eyes and stare at her picture. "Who are you? Why are you in my dream?" He asked his secretary to call Kewalin to come in for an interview. He will be the one doing an interview.

At home Kewalin got the called and was very excited and happy. Korn said its only an interview and not a job offered yet. "But they called me so they must be interested". She went to dress for an interview and in the dresser, she only has one skirt. Her brother teased her the way she dress.

Tharatien went out to lunch with Champange. She wanted to know where he was last night. He said he doesn't know. "Are you kidding? It was just last night and how could you not remember?" " I really don't remember." She wanted him to come over for dinner. He said he is not free and busy with work. She told him to tell her dad since he invited him. Tharatorn is mad that she brought up her dad. They went back to the office.

Pu dropped off Kewalin at the company. She walked into the elevator, she bend down to tie her shoe laces. Tharator walked into the same elevator. She looked up and saw his watch and asked to see the time. She is late. He does not like this girl mannerism. He looked down at her face and she look familiar. She stand up quickly and accidentally hit him in the face with her bag. He yelped. She dropped something so went down to pick it up but she step on his foot. She said sorry. He is pissed. "What department are you in?" "Im here to apply for a job". "You should leave and go home". The elevator opened and he walked away. Kewalin is mumbling behind his back that he has no right since de doesn't own this company.
She went to see hr dept and is being judged by the way she dress. Her resume was just alright and doesn't have job experience. The secretary don't understand why the boss want to interview her.

Tharatorn is excited that he will finally meet the woman of his dream. He is nervous. Kewalin walked into his office. He looked up and was surprised to see the girl that just hit him with the bag. "Mek! It's really you. Why are you here? Are you okay now? suddenly you are gone from my house. I'm was so worried about you. " she walked over to touch his arm. He pulled away. "What are you talking about. ". "I'm your Kaew" she told him about last night. He is confused and told her she remember the wrong guy. "It's not a mistake unless you have a twin. Do you have a twin? " he shook his head. "Then it's you who slept with me last night. "

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Eeeek I'm already imagining all this in my head heheheh
Thanks for translating! Awwww mek hides behind kewalins back just like a kid

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for translating :)
Hokulanii_ said:
Episode 1 - Cont... Trying to put a spoiler tag but it's not working for me. So please update if you can. Thanks

Spoiler spoiler

====

The next morning Yai told his sister, Yui (beau) about the Mek and the incident last night. Yui made porridge for Korn and after hearing the story, she wanted to meet Mek and see if he is more handsome than Korn or not. She came over to kewalin's house with the food. Kewalin open the door for Yui but saw Korn at the door with her and wanted to close it. She cover her bed with blanket, not knowing that Mek is already gone. Korn asked who else came to the house last night because there is an extra glass. She said none, just the guys.

Tharatorn is dressing up for work at home. His sister Anima wanted to know his where about last night. He just ignore his sister and leave for you. She is annoyed by his silent so followed him to the office until he answer her questions. "Where did you sleep last night? Did you stay with Champange? Or was it someone else? Tharatorn stop and look led at the picture that is attached to a resume in the trash bin. It's a picture of Kewalin. Her resume was thrown out since she was not a good candidate. He picked it up and kept staring at her picture.

In his office, he looked at the application, it has her picture and Kewalin name on it. He closed his eyes, he saw Kaew smiling at warong. He opened his eyes and stare at her picture. "Who are you? Why are you in my dream?" He asked his secretary to call Kewalin to come in for an interview. He will be the one doing an interview.

At home Kewalin got the called and was very excited and happy. Korn said its only an interview and not a job offered yet. "But they called me so they must be interested". She went to dress for an interview and in the dresser, she only has one skirt. Her brother teased her the way she dress.

Tharatien went out to lunch with Champange. She wanted to know where he was last night. He said he doesn't know. "Are you kidding? It was just last night and how could you not remember?" " I really don't remember." She wanted him to come over for dinner. He said he is not free and busy with work. She told him to tell her dad since he invited him. Tharatorn is mad that she brought up her dad. They went back to the office.

Pu dropped off Kewalin at the company. She walked into the elevator, she bend down to tie her shoe laces. Tharator walked into the same elevator. She looked up and saw his watch and asked to see the time. She is late. He does not like this girl mannerism. He looked down at her face and she look familiar. She stand up quickly and accidentally hit him in the face with her bag. He yelped. She dropped something so went down to pick it up but she step on his foot. She said sorry. He is pissed. "What department are you in?" "Im here to apply for a job". "You should leave and go home". The elevator opened and he walked away. Kewalin is mumbling behind his back that he has no right since de doesn't own this company.
She went to see hr dept and is being judged by the way she dress. Her resume was just alright and doesn't have job experience. The secretary don't understand why the boss want to interview her.

Tharatorn is excited that he will finally meet the woman of his dream. He is nervous. Kewalin walked into his office. He looked up and was surprised to see the girl that just hit him with the bag. "Mek! It's really you. Why are you here? Are you okay now? suddenly you are gone from my house. I'm was so worried about you. " she walked over to touch his arm. He pulled away. "What are you talking about. ". "I'm your Kaew" she told him about last night. He is confused and told her she remember the wrong guy. "It's not a mistake unless you have a twin. Do you have a twin? " he shook his head. "Then it's you who slept with me last night. "

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :)
For spoiler you should remove ' =Episode 1] '  it is just [spoiler]
Hokulanii_ said:
This is a short summary for Episode 1 so it’s not a line by line translation. I have more detail in the beginning but it’s getting really long so toward the end I just cut it short.  Enjoy! :D
Yikes.. someone put a spoiler on this thing....
================================================
 In the boran time, during the annual temple festival, Kaew (mint) with her servants was walking around shopping;….Warong (Mario) was watching and admiring her.
In the present time, Tharatorn, fired the head purchaser (his distant relative) for embezzlement from his furniture company and the board and chairman are not happy about it. They are against it; it angers him, the lights in the room exploded. No one knows how/what and that it was him that made the lights exploded.
Back in his office; Tharatorn has a headache, he closed his eyes. He sees a Thai boran house, Kaew sitting with a smile and making flower leis with her servants. Quickly, confused, he opened his eyes and called his friend who is also his doctor to come over to his house.  Dr. “you need to talk about your dream girl again?”  Tharatorn “ I am seeing her a lot lately. What is wrong with me?” Dr. “ You are getting nothing consulting with me. You need a “heart” dr. because you are in love with your imagination girl”.

In front of the volunteer rescue center (similar to EMT, red cross etc) house, Pu, Yai, Thong, Mack got into the car and stopping by to pick up Korn and his sister Kewalin. The two siblings live alone. Their parents love nature, so they moved to a country side to do farming.  So Korn is left with a responsibility of taking care of his sister. He has a daily job singing at restaurant but also do volunteer at the Rescue center. Since he didn’t want his sister to be left alone, he takes her along and at the same time training her to be strong and able to take care of herself like one of the guys.
There was an motorcycle accident, traffic was really bad so the rescue team got out of their car and ran to the scene. Tharaton was stuck in traffic on the same street, Kewalin and the team ran to the scene and she was running, she bumped into tharatorn’s car.  She turned around bow her head to say sorry and continue to the accident scene.  Tharatorn saw her face.  She look familiar, so he got out of the car and ran after her.  At the accident scene, Tharatorn was just staring at Kewaline, like he was under the spell. She and her group walked pass him as carried the injured body to the car.
Two hours has passed, Tharaton is still not home. His sister and the dr. friend (forgot his name) are still waiting at home. They are getting worried.
Late at night, Korn asked the guys to drop off Kewalin because he has to go sing at the restaurant.  At home, she took a shower and changed into her pajamas for bed. Dogs started barking and there were noise in front of the house. She went out front with a baseball bat to see what’s going on. She looked around and saw nothing; she turned around again and saw an injured Tharaton, dazing and about to fall on her. She was shocked, moved out of the way and didn’t catch him as he was about to fall. (In the teaser, I think they changed it and he fell on her shoulder).  
Kewalin is shocked. “What the heck. What happened to you? Are you going to die?” Tharaton body is on the floor, she checked his breathing and he is still alive. She brought him inside the house and called Pu to come over and help her. She finally has a chance to look at his face.  “Who is this? Why does his face look familiar?” Tharatorn opened his eyes. “You are awake. Who are you? Who beat you up? How do you get here? Are you good or bad?”   Tharatorn look at Kewalin with love that he has been searching for, for hundreds of years. “Khun Kaew”.  Kewalin misunderstand his name was Kaew.  He shook his head and pointed at her  “Khun Kaew”. 
“No, my name is Kewalin. I just met you and I don’t know you. You remember the wrong person.” The two looked at each other confusedly.   All of a sudden, Mek is in pain, a cut appeared on his arm. “Your arm! Where did that cut come from? Wait here, I’ll bandage your arm” She left to get the first aid kit. Came back and cut on his arm is gone. Shocked.  “Are you a ghost or human?” Tharatorn is too weak. He can’t answer and so he closed his eyes. 
Tharatorn’s sister and his dr. friend is driving and looking for him.  They drove passed Kewalin’s house.
Kewalin is still scared of Tharatorn and unsure if he is a ghost or human.  She asked his name. He said his name is Mek.  She asked, what happened to you. He shook his head.  “It’s ok. Do you know why you showed up in front of my house?”  Tharatorn shook his head.   “It’ll take some time for you. Are you thirsty? I’ll get you some water?”  She told him not to move.  He finished the whole glass.  He looked around and got scared. Everything around the house is strange to him; tv, fridge etc.  The phone rang. Tharatorn got scared and jumped.  Pu, Yai, thong and Mack arrived.  Everyone is staring at Tharatorn so he went to hide behind Kewalin’s back.
The guys all questioned him. His only answer is shaking his head. So they all decided to drop him off at the police station so his family can come and claim him. Once they got there, Tharatorn refused to stay.  He won’t leave Kewalin’s side and Pu did not like that (he has a big crush on Kewalin). 
Tharaton’s sister and his friend got a call from the police that they found his car and cell phone still in there.
Kewalin felt sorry for Mek so she brought him back to her house.  Pu is unhappy about it. They came back and the rest of the guys are still sleeping at Kewalin’s house. She told Mek to wait while she go and put soy bean drink in the cups for everyone.  The guys woke up and asked why Mek is back at the house. They all agreed that when her brother gets home, it’s not going to be good. Kewalin decided that Tharatorn should go stay at Yai’s house but he refused.  They didn’t finish discussing yet and heard Korn’s motorcycle in front of the house.  The guys will block Korn while Kewalin ran upstairs with Tharatorn to hide him from her brother. 
Korn got inside the house and everyone look suspicious. He wanted to go to the bathroom upstairs but they are blocking him. Telling him to use the bathroom downstairs but he wanted to go up and take a shower. As he was about to go upstairs, Pu and Kewalin came down.  Korn got mad at why Pu was upstairs with his sister.  Pu said he has to go kill a cockroach for Kewalin. Korn got more suspicious. “Someone like you is afraid of cockroach? Normally you pick it up with your hand and tossed it.”  “But this one is big. I am a girl. Why can’t I be afraid of cockroaches?” Korn is confused. He walked to the bathroom.  Kewalin yelled and ran in front of him, looked around and Tharaton is nowhere to be found.  Korn is confused. (They exchange a funny conversation about cockroach here. I am loving the sibling relationship between PJ and Mint).  Kewalin told the rest of the guys to go home. She’ll take care of it.

Yai tell Kewalin to be careful.  Kewalin went inside her bedroom and looked for Mek.  He was standing behind her bedroom door. She looking for a place to hide him. She told Mek to stay quiet while she looking for a spot. All of sudden, her brother knocked on the door. She told him she is naked and not ready yet. She told Mek to go hide under her bed.  She told her brother he can come in now.  He showed her the cockroach and asked if this is the one she is looking for.  She told Korn to leave, she is sleepy.
Korn left.  Kewalin said “Mek, tonight sleep here. Don’t go anywhere. Mek?”   No answer from Mek.  From  her bed, Kewalin look down under the bed and at the same time, Mek looked up. They came face to face, Kewalin was surprised, tried to correct herself but fell on top of Tharatorn’s embrace while her legs are sticking up. She had a flashback from the past. Someone is chasing Mek with sword. She was shocked and pulled herself from him. She got back onto her bed. Tharatorn went back  under the bed. They both are confused.  (To be continue…it’s getting long and I’ll update some more later J)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for spoilers!!!!! Love love it! This is going to be a good one. I can't wait anymore!!!! I have nothing to watch at the moment except for ch3 evening lakorn with Art and Prim.