[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
bella said:
Atleast we get a little bit of sang and juang :)
I agree. Just seeing them together in a lakorn is enough to satisfy my love for them as a couple! Although I wish they'd get pair up again.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I love, love the plot and the script is very good. They just released the end of episode 1 and a little bit of episode 2. I have a big smile on my face from reading a dialogue between Tharaton and Kewalin. i can't wait for it to air and hope that I do t get disappointed.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
I love, love the plot and the script is very good. They just released the end of episode 1 and a little bit of episode 2. I have a big smile on my face from reading a dialogue between Tharaton and Kewalin. i can't wait for it to air and hope that I do t get disappointed.
Can you please please share more with us hehehe I'm gushing reading all the spoilers

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
End of Episode 1. Enjoy!

"It's not a mistake unless you have a twin. Do you have a twin? " Tharatorn shook his head. "Then it's you who slept with me last night."

Tharatorn shocked. "There is no way. You are not my type".

"How dare you to say that. Last night you were attached to me. You followed me around like a baby duck. Ok. It's alright if you don't remember me but I just wanted you to know that I saved your life. Why don't you just hire me."

Tharatorn said no. Kewalin was really mad. He wasted her time and didn't even interview her. She turned around to walk out. He asked where she is going. She said leaving. He said she can't leave.
"You won't hire me. How dare you you tell me what to do. You are crazy! (Ai bah).

Kewalin turn to the door to leave. Tharatorn felt a pain. Water glasses on the table flew and crashed on the door in front of her face. She was shocked. Turn around and yelled at him for throwing the glasses at her. He said it was him. Those glasses flew by itselves. She is pissed. She picked up a pillow by the sofa and threw it at him and said that it flew by itself. Also threaten him that she better not see him outside or something hard will fly itself and hit his eyes.
She walked out and closed the door. Tharatorn is confuse and exhausted. "This is .... the girl of my dream?

Outside, Kewalin is still pissed. She saw a box on the floor so she kicked it. She came home and told Yai, thong, Pu, Mack and Yui what happened. Everyone got pissed except Yui.

Tharaton visited Krit (the doctor friend) and told him what happened at the office. He now know about his other identity, Mek. The same thing happened to him 10 years ago and now Mek is awaken again. They analyze his disorder. Normally a new identity would who is stronger would come out to help the weak one. But Tharaton said Mek didn't help him. He actually came out and got beat up. Tharatorn think he is crazy. Krit think Tharaton had a dream about Kewalin because he can see a future. And now he get to meet her in person. Tharatorn said seeing her in a dream and in person is totally different. Krit tell him to be be patient and suggest he should see her often to get and find out more info on why all these are happening to him.

That night Anima went clubbing and the same place that Korn sing and she was waiting for her friends. Korn walked out with a girl but outside was her boyfriend. They had a confrontation so he ran. The be chased after Korn. Korn was trying to get away, he saw Anima, he pulled her over to block. He saw the be so he kissed her on the lips to hide. After that he said he was sorry and she slapped him. Also said that she will tell her brother.

Korn woke up in the morning and see Kewalin going through a newspaper looking for a job. He said she should go back to Tharaton to apologize because she caused trouble. A phone rang, it was from Tharaton secretary telling her she is hired. Kewalin denied the offer and she said she never go back.
Tharatorn yanked the phone from the secretary and asked Kewalin how much money she want for the job. She said she'll never work for him. "If you don't say yes, I'm going to report you to the cops. Yesterday You kicked my demo product in the box. Do you know how much it cost?" Kewalin said don't threaten me. He said I'm not. He asked her to think about the offer. Instead of 9000 baht, he'll pay her 20,000 a month. She said no. He said 30,000, start working tomorrow and hung up. She was speechless. She consulted with Mack and Pu, they don't want her to work there.

The staff at the company are gossiping. The job is for an inventory clerk. Why does she gets pay 30,000baht a month. Who is Kewalin.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mario ' s character has dissociative personality disorder. Kaewlin is the girl from his dreams. It has to do with their past lives. I have no idea why he has powers to move things.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
I agree. Just seeing them together in a lakorn is enough to satisfy my love for them as a couple! Although I wish they'd get pair up again.
Haha already wanting a reunite?? Hehe
I wonder why thairath doesn't upload the whole script? I only see the first part of ep 2 hmm
This kind of reminds of amaluetalai with Por, Ploy and Yard. Past life and present life, guy always has dreams about past life, etc except song huajai has way more plot twists

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Haha already wanting a reunite?? Hehe
I wonder why thairath doesn't upload the whole script? I only see the first part of ep 2 hmm
This kind of reminds of amaluetalai with Por, Ploy and Yard. Past life and present life, guy always has dreams about past life, etc except song huajai has way more plot twists
It has always been that way with Thairath and Manager too. They just want visitors to visit their sites daily to get updates. They will add more tomorrow. :).

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ohh!!!! Looking good, looking good! Man these pictures are making me so hyped! Thanks for all the spoilers and pictures guys :heart: 

lovestar

sarNie Adult

cr chalidafanclub
It seems they are filming for the tonight show

On another note, does anyone want mint to accept more than one lakorn a year? I sure as hell do. The wait for each lakorn is excruciating

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 2: small section of Tharatorn & Kewalin

The next morning, Tharatorn is walking back and forth, checking his watch, waiting for Kewalin to show up. The secretary is still complaining about the high salary and then Kewalin showed up. She went to tell Thatatorn and he got excited.

Kewalin opened the door and walk into his office. She was about to sit down on the chair. He said I didn't ask you to sit yet. She stood up, mad. "Today we are going to talk nicely, you can sit. Where is your house?" She is still mad but answered the question. "Who do you live with? Where are your parents? Do you have a boyfriend?" She answered every questions but couldn't stand it anymore. "What does these questions have to do with work?" He still want an answer so she said no boyfriend. He asked why.
"It's my business. I don't want to have one. "

"You don't want to have one or you can't find one?"

Kewalin looked at him and then laughed. "I can't find a good one so I don't want to have one"

Tharatorn said the interview is done. He'll have someone train her. Kewalin has a confuse look on her face. The interview questions have nothing to do with work. Tharatorn is in a good mood. He smile at her. Kewalin walked out.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
This is gonna be so good. Everything is so cute rn! LOL. Mario being all excited for Mint, hehe. That's gonna be a good scene to watch! Every scene, i like so far. I cant wait! Thanks for spoilers, Hokulanii!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol "I can't find a good one so I don't want to have one"- this is so me when distant relatives talk to me. So far so good, thank you so much for the translations!!! They are too cute!