[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Episode 2: small section of Tharatorn & Kewalin
The next morning, Tharatorn is walking back and forth, checking his watch, waiting for Kewalin to show up. The secretary is still complaining about the high salary and then Kewalin showed up. She went to tell Thatatorn and he got excited.
Kewalin opened the door and walk into his office. She was about to sit down on the chair. He said I didn't ask you to sit yet. She stood up, mad. "Today we are going to talk nicely, you can sit. Where is your house?" She is still mad but answered the question. "Who do you live with? Where are your parents? Do you have a boyfriend?" She answered every questions but couldn't stand it anymore. "What does these questions have to do with work?" He still want an answer so she said no boyfriend. He asked why.
"It's my business. I don't want to have one. "
"You don't want to have one or you can't find one?"
Kewalin looked at him and then laughed. "I can't find a good one so I don't want to have one"
Tharatorn said the interview is done. He'll have someone train her. Kewalin has a confuse look on her face. The interview questions have nothing to do with work. Tharatorn is in a good mood. He smile at her. Kewalin walked out.

I translated some more cute scenes between these two. You guys will like it. It has been a stressful week for me so reading and translating these help relaxes me. :D

Episode 2:

Kewalin was about to eat lunch with a new coworker but her boss came to get her. Tharatorn want to see her in his office.

Kewalin is hungry and irritated. "Im about to eat. Isn't this my lunch break?"

Tharatorn, "I want you to come and eat with me. "
Kewalin looked over and saw a nice display of foods on the table. "Why do I have to eat lunch with you?"

"Because I don't have any friend to eat with me. "
"Call me khun Thara (I think his name is Tarountorn instead of Tharatorn. I'm horrible with names), sit down. I ordered Thai food especially for you. Kewalin sat down hard on the chair and eat quickly which made him laugh. Kewalin talking with her mouth full. "While are you laughing? I'm not your toy."

"Nothing. I am happy that you like the food that I ordered for you."

Kewalin purposely eat everything really fast so she can finish it. He made a face. He is just doing this to be close to her as his friend, Krit, suggested it. She looked up after she finished eating and see that him his already asleep on the chair.

"What kind of person sleep on a dining table. Khun Thara, I'm full. I'm leaving" There was no answer from him so she bend down closer to look at his face. He opened his eyes, she was surprised so it made her jump.

"I haven't slept in two days." He got up, grab her hand and walked to the sofa. He lay down on the sofa while still holding her hand. Kewalin asked what was wrong with him. "Sit here and watch/keep an eye on me. Don't let anyone come in until I'm awake." He is still holding her hand tightly.

Kewalin felt ybt his hand was hot. With her other free hand, she touched his forehead. "You are not well".

"Quiet, shhh I want to sleep". She sat down on the floor next to the sofa.

"This guy is crazy. I have to go back to work. If my manager yell at me, I'll tell him you forced me to stay here".

He didnt wake up until late in the evening. He drove her home but passed the house so have to turn back. "You have been here before. Last time you said your name was Mek and you called me Khun Kaew."

Tharatorn didn't want to believe her. She hit him on his shoulder. He yelled in pain. "Now do you believe me. Do you remember who hurt you". He shook his head.

Tharatorn said don't tell this to anyone. Let's keep it a secret between us. She said that her friends already know about it. "Don't tell more people about it. And if I turn into the other person again and come back to see you , take care of me but you must not be all over me"

"All over? All over how?" (this a phrase that I understand but could quite say it in English).

"Stop me from going over to sleep with you."

"That is disgusting. You are so full of yourself. You think you are so handsome that every girl would want to sleep with you? I'm not interested in a guy like you who get possessed by a ghost off and on like you" (this can also refer to someone who is like Jekyll and Hyde).

Tharatorn told her to get out of the car and don't forget to come to work tomorrow morning. It makes him wonder why and what make is doing here. It's an old small house.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:

I translated some more cute scenes between these two. You guys will like it. It has been a stressful week for me so reading and translating these help relaxes me. :D

Episode 2:

Kewalin was about to eat lunch with a new coworker but her boss came to get her. Tharatorn want to see her in his office.

Kewalin is hungry and irritated. "Im about to eat. Isn't this my lunch break?"

Tharatorn, "I want you to come and eat with me. "
Kewalin looked over and saw a nice display of foods on the table. "Why do I have to eat lunch with you?"

"Because I don't have any friend to eat with me. "
"Call me khun Thara (I think his name is Tarountorn instead of Tharatorn. I'm horrible with names), sit down. I ordered Thai food especially for you. Kewalin sat down hard on the chair and eat quickly which made him laugh. Kewalin talking with her mouth full. "While are you laughing? I'm not your toy."

"Nothing. I am happy that you like the food that I ordered for you."

Kewalin purposely eat everything really fast so she can finish it. He made a face. He is just doing this to be close to her as his friend, Krit, suggested it. She looked up after she finished eating and see that him his already asleep on the chair.

"What kind of person sleep on a dining table. Khun Thara, I'm full. I'm leaving" There was no answer from him so she bend down closer to look at his face. He opened his eyes, she was surprised so it made her jump.

"I haven't slept in two days." He got up, grab her hand and walked to the sofa. He lay down on the sofa while still holding her hand. Kewalin asked what was wrong with him. "Sit here and watch/keep an eye on me. Don't let anyone come in until I'm awake." He is still holding her hand tightly.

Kewalin felt ybt his hand was hot. With her other free hand, she touched his forehead. "You are not well".

"Quiet, shhh I want to sleep". She sat down on the floor next to the sofa.

"This guy is crazy. I have to go back to work. If my manager yell at me, I'll tell him you forced me to stay here".

He didnt wake up until late in the evening. He drove her home but passed the house so have to turn back. "You have been here before. Last time you said your name was Mek and you called me Khun Kaew."

Tharatorn didn't want to believe her. She hit him on his shoulder. He yelled in pain. "Now do you believe me. Do you remember who hurt you". He shook his head.

Tharatorn said don't tell this to anyone. Let's keep it a secret between us. She said that her friends already know about it. "Don't tell more people about it. And if I turn into the other person again and come back to see you , take care of me but you must not be all over me"

"All over? All over how?" (this a phrase that I understand but could quite say it in English).

"Stop me from going over to sleep with you."

"That is disgusting. You are so full of yourself. You think you are so handsome that every girl would want to sleep with you? I'm not interested in a guy like you who get possessed by a ghost off and on like you" (this can also refer to someone who is like Jekyll and Hyde).

Tharatorn told her to get out of the car and don't forget to come to work tomorrow morning. It makes him wonder why and what make is doing here. It's an old small house.
Eeeekkksss you're tripling the HYPE for us !!!

I think this is from one of the scenes you translated?

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH :thanks: I really want to watch this lakorn now. That is so cute . Mario will be toooooo cute as Tharatorn. :kiss:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for all the translations and updates! Now I reaaally want to beg someone to sub this lakorn. This is indeed a great drama. Hoping to watch it with eanglish subs  :dance1:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh....so stinking cute, lots of interactions to look fwd too... thank u soo much for the translation

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaah PJ is so hyperactive :p He needed his BJ bros with him because he was dancing all by himself lol Aweeee when Pra'ek Mario showed up, everyone left Mints side LMAO!!