[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhhh...hurry hurry...too bad only 1 ep this wk...

James is serious and Mint so goofy....Matt/Kim had more lakorn and experience than Mint and they are his recent co-stars...Hehe ...it was cute how he was shy w/mint and wai her

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Spoiler for those that are still interested. I have a couple of friends that hate it and wouldn't even read the plot summary. Haha

EPISODE 3:

To get back at Korn for breaking her girlfriend's heart, Anima pulled down Korn's
pants in front of everyone at the restaurant. Korn was so embarrassed. They had an argument
and he kissed her again and this time in front of her friend.

After dinner, Mek watched the lights on the tree with Kewalin. He told her that fire flies
here are so big. She laughed and told him it's electricity. He doesn't understand. She
gotten bitten by flies on her leg. Mek ran and got lemongrass stalk, smashed it and put it
next to her legs. He said it will scare away the flies.
Kewalin said, smiling, "It would be good if Tharatorn is a quarter as sweet as you are."
"How is Tharatorn"
"Mean, annoying and he is crazy. Just thinking about it give me a goose bump. I better
drop you off at home tonight or else he'll yell at me again."
"How am I going to yell at you?"
"Once you are back to Tharatorn. You'll yell at me that I don't take a good care of you.
I'll drop you off at home. Tell me the direction"

She left to drop him off but Mek doesn't know the direction to the house. She took him to
the company, he doesn't want to stay. She wanted him to sleep in his office but he refused
and wanted to go back home with her. She gave in and brought him back home with her.
(personal note: Kewalin is so weak when it comes to Mek. She let him have his way.
hahahaha She never say No to him. It must be that sweet smile of his that is melting her
heart).

Kewalin let Mek sleep under her bed again. Told him if he was going to leave, don't let
her brother see him. Her brother is ferocious. In the morning when she woke up, Kewalin
quickly look under the bed to see if Tharatorn is still there or not. He is gone. She
smile, "I'll see at the office, Mek."

At the company, Tharatorn came down to her working area and just stared at her. She looked
up, smile and said "Yes, last night you were at my house."
Tharatorn said he didn't ask. Took something out of her hand and then he hold her hand and walk her out. The staffs are staring and gossiping. He brought her outside to his car. She asked where they are going and tell him to stop being so mysterious. Tharatorn tell her to get inside the car and drove out. Champagne was there looking at saw what was happening.

Tharatorn brought Kewalin to his company's furnitures show room. While still holding her hand, he walked inside the room and talked to the staff. Once done discussing with the staff, still holding her hand, he took her to the back of the showroom where there is a restaurant. He ordered foods for them. He asked her how he got to her house last night.
"I went to the back of the house and you just showed up. Finished."
"What else did I do?"
She laughed. "You ate grilled pork. You said it was the most delicious food you have ever had since you were born. You only had grilled fished and boil vegetables."
Tharatorn said "I only eat steak and BBQ."
"Are you serious or do you just want to me to dislike you?"
"And do you know why I have to go and see you?"
"If you don't know, how would I know"
Tharatorn asked what else did he do besides eating the pork.
She told him he used lemongrass stalk to get rid of the flies for her.
Tharatorn interrupted and said why would he do that.
She said because he think I am Kaew. I am his beloved master. Tharatorn smirked, made a face as if he doesn't believe her. She said I feel sorry for you. He asked her if she was really that sorry for him.
"Yes, very much. You are like a lost kid who is looking for his mom."
"Next time don't feel sorry"
"Hey, someone is feeling sorry for you. You don't have to act like this."
"Who are you? You have no right to feel sorry for your boss. Select your words properly."

"I shouldn't have a good feeling toward you." Kewalin is frustrated. He ignored her all to the office. Once arrived to his office, he told her to leave. She is mad. He was the one that took her out. What did she do to get him so mad at her and he has to tell her toleave like this.

"Did I make you misuderstood that I like you? I was just thinking if I stay with you the whole day until I am bored; I wouldn't go and see you anymore."
"So it's because you don't want to see me?"
"Yes. Don't try to catch me with this method. I almost fell for it but once I think about it, I'll never like a woman like you. You are not ladylike"

Kewalin is so mad to that he insulted her. She asked who she was to him. He said, just an employee. She felt like it's a slap to the face. She asked if he is done, she would like to leave. He said no.
"What is it again? You can't stop me and I'll not stay here for you to insult me. Don't think that I have passion for you." Kewalin yanked out the employee card and threw it at him. She quit.
"I didn't give you a permission to quit."
"Ok then. Why don't you beg me. If you get down on your knees, I might change my mind. And don't think about throwing anything at me." Then items on his desk start flying and launching all around her. She got scared and ran off. The secretary asked Kewalin what happened. "How you guys stand him to stay with someone like him. He is not human. He is a monster. I quit!"

Tharatorn calmed down. He office is a big mess. He tried to use his power to put things back in place but couldn't do it. He went up to the rooftop, tried to call Kewalin to apologize but she hung up on him. He felt guilty and is frustrated with himself.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
There is a news paper article that someone posted on Instagram. You'll see it if you follow the #twospiritslove. They interviewed Mario and mint. The picture is not clear but I kinda read it from my iPad. He said that they clicked right away on set. He is happy to be working with her and saw some of her previous work. She is a dedicated hard worker. He said that mint is very playful and he is very impress with her tricking people on set especially of her taking pictures of them sleeping. She herself is afraid to sleep because they will take her picture. She would post it on IG and if someone doesn't know about it, she would walk over to them, say it softly for them to go look at her IG and would walk away laughing. They would all go and check her IG to see who get destroyed this time.

He jokingly said the fans will be sorry for wanting them to be "koo Jin". Then said he is happy if fans want them to be koo Jin from this lakorn. He is happy to have a koo Jin who is beautiful and sweet. "We must be the koo Jin that compliment each other the most, right? We'll start accepting a couple event right away"

Mint said it's fun. Happy to be working with him. Mario is talented and dedicated. He has been very helpful with helping her with the scenes. They always play a trick on each other. Almost everyone on the set.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
YOUREEEEEEE AWESSOMEEEMEMEM!! I'll I could, I would like your post more than once hehe OMGMGMG THE SPOILERS ARE GETTING BETTER! CHARIO are both goofy so it's not a surprise that they both clicked at once <3

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw that interview sounds precious  :heart: Chario! I hope they do become Koo Jin so they get more work together.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Spoiler for those that are still interested. I have a couple of friends that hate it and wouldn't even read the plot summary. Haha

EPISODE 3:

To get back at Korn for breaking her girlfriend's heart, Anima pulled down Korn's
pants in front of everyone at the restaurant. Korn was so embarrassed. They had an argument

After dinner, Mek watched the lights on the tree with Kewalin. He told her that fire flies
here are so big. She laughed and told him it's electricity. He doesn't understand. She
gotten bitten by flies on her leg. Mek ran and got lemongrass stalk, smashed it and put it
Kewalin said, smiling, "It would be good if Tharatorn is a quarter as sweet as you are."
"How is Tharatorn"
"Mean, annoying and he is crazy. Just thinking about it give me a goose bump. I better
"Once you are back to Tharatorn. You'll yell at me that I don't take a good care of you.

She left to drop him off but Mek doesn't know the direction to the house. She took him to
the company, he doesn't want to stay. She wanted him to sleep in his office but he refused
and wanted to go back home with her. She gave in and brought him back home with her.
(personal note: Kewalin is so weak when it comes to Mek. She let him have his way.
hahahaha She never say No to him. It must be that sweet smile of his that is melting her
heart).

Kewalin let Mek sleep under her bed again. Told him if he was going to leave, don't let
her brother see him. Her brother is ferocious. In the morning when she woke up, Kewalin
quickly look under the bed to see if Tharatorn is still there or not. He is gone. She

At the company, Tharatorn came down to her working area and just stared at her. She looked
Tharatorn said he didn't ask. Took something out of her hand and then he hold her hand and walk her out. The staffs are staring and gossiping. He brought her outside to his car. She asked where they are going and tell him to stop being so mysterious. Tharatorn tell her to get inside the car and drove out. Champagne was there looking at saw what was happening.

Tharatorn brought Kewalin to his company's furnitures show room. While still holding her hand, he walked inside the room and talked to the staff. Once done discussing with the staff, still holding her hand, he took her to the back of the showroom where there is a restaurant. He ordered foods for them. He asked her how he got to her house last night.
"What else did I do?"
She laughed. "You ate grilled pork. You said it was the most delicious food you have ever had since you were born. You only had grilled fished and boil vegetables."
She said because he think I am Kaew. I am his beloved master. Tharatorn smirked, made a face as if he doesn't believe her. She said I feel sorry for you. He asked her if she was really that sorry for him.
"Who are you? You have no right to feel sorry for your boss. Select your words properly."

"I shouldn't have a good feeling toward you." Kewalin is frustrated. He ignored her all to the office. Once arrived to his office, he told her to leave. She is mad. He was the one that took her out. What did she do to get him so mad at her and he has to tell her toleave like this.

"Did I make you misuderstood that I like you? I was just thinking if I stay with you the whole day until I am bored; I wouldn't go and see you anymore."
"Yes. Don't try to catch me with this method. I almost fell for it but once I think about it, I'll never like a woman like you. You are not ladylike"

Kewalin is so mad to that he insulted her. She asked who she was to him. He said, just an employee. She felt like it's a slap to the face. She asked if he is done, she would like to leave. He said no.
"What is it again? You can't stop me and I'll not stay here for you to insult me. Don't think that I have passion for you." Kewalin yanked out the employee card and threw it at him. She quit.
"Ok then. Why don't you beg me. If you get down on your knees, I might change my mind. And don't think about throwing anything at me." Then items on his desk start flying and launching all around her. She got scared and ran off. The secretary asked Kewalin what happened. "How you guys stand him to stay with someone like him. He is not human. He is a monster. I quit!"

Tharatorn calmed down. He office is a big mess. He tried to use his power to put things back in place but couldn't do it. He went up to the rooftop, tried to call Kewalin to apologize but she hung up on him. He felt guilty and is frustrated with himself.
Oh no why do they hate it?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovelybird said:
Can someone please give me the name and what role they are playing in the lakorn. Bcos I'm really lost on the name.
Tharatorn & Mek are both Mario
Kewalin & Kaew are both Mint
Korn is Punjankawin
champagne is Pat
Pu is Freud
Yui is Beau
Anima is (I think her name is "Jen(Gene)"

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes I hate spoilers but in this case, any spoilers will do hhaha ^___^

Kewalin is falling in love with the romantic Mek!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhhh...mario is soo SWEET w/MINT! do I hint a lil crush?! mmm....hahah...so FIN...love the spoiler...awww...Mek..I like the meanie Tharaton too...makes it spicy

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 3:
"How is Tharatorn"
heart).
"What else did I do?"
Im still VERY interested in the spoilers, haha. Thank you so much. :) I love spoilers. I don't have much patience lol.

Man, Mario better apologize NICELY. So mean but I love how he already acts all controlling with Mint, haha. And ofc I love it even more that Mint doesn't let him. ;)

That article is seriously too cute though! Ahhh. >.< I hope to see them more off screen. XD

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Awww. I love Mario's puppy eyes look. He is so handsome and she is beautiful in the MV. I like the scene where he is eating and she rolled her eyes at him.