[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Every scene made me squeal. I'm having butterflies girls !!'

My favorite scenes were the past and present scenes of Mario giving the rose to mint. That touched a soft spot !!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Spanky For lakorns and experience, both Mint and Matt are equal. They have done 15 lakorns (Matt has 2 lakorns filming, Mint has The Cupids) Kim has 10 lakorns (1 is filming, other one is not started). Mint acted since the age of 12 (I heard it on Tonight Show), she started very young, she and Matt kind of entered ET in the same year.
@Hokulanii_ Thank you so much for ep 3 spoiler :)
Cant wait to watch this. Just 2 days more  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I cant wait for thursday after watching the OST. Finally Mint showed improvement in her expressions. Mario is sooo natural. Yayy just 2 days  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
https://youtube.com/watch?v=9VvyS_p6ZkY
Cr tv3official
No seriously, what the hell are mario and mint doing? Hahahah
I think mint is used to that action because she's always getting clumsy roles ;)
P.s boy at the end when he was embarrassed was so funny

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I wanted more scenes but it still got to me, ahhhhhh soooo cuteeee! I like the ost though. Can't wait!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omhgg the video was beautiful!!! I can't wait to air just 1 more day man. So excited to see Mario and mint they have so much chemistry already and I'm excited to see them both onscreen!! They make me blush soo cute together!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to get home and enjoy the new videos, something to distract me from all the school stress.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oo..thx step..it seems like the other has more...but for sure Matt has more diverse roles..kim role are usually the same type of characters. .

Matt by far has the diverse challenging roles..

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 3: Cont - Oct 6. Something for you to read until Thursday! :D

Kewalin came home and was feeling sick. Told her brother she quit the job and will give him the detail later. She was about to go rest but was surprised by her parents (Kanok-dad and Karuna-mom). They came to visit and will stay for 2 weeks. Pu and Thong came over to dinner that day. Once done, Kewalin and her mom walked them out. When they turn around to go back inside the house gate, Tharatorn was standing there smiling. Karuna asked who he was but instead he said "Khun Kaew". Kewalin surprised to see him, "Get out of here! I hate you, get out. Get out of my house right now. Get out!"

Mek stop smiling and got scared. Kanok heard the noise and came out to see his daughter hitting Mek and telling him to get out. Karuna asked, "Why are you doing this to him? Who is he?"
"He is a crazy person. He is actually not even human." Kewalin was mad so she ran inside the house.

Mek was sad like a lonely puppy. He got down on his knees and refuse to go anywhere. Her dad thought it was strange and asked her mom. "Is he our daughter's boyfriend? How come she didn't tell us about him. Look at him, he look so pitiful" Her parents went to ask Kewalin if Mek was her friend. She should go talk to him. Kewalin still mad so she went back out to tell him to leave. He begged her and apologize even though he doesn't know why she is so mad at him.
"Don't apologize. Get out of my house now. Stop calling me Khun Kaew. I am not your Khun Kaew. Go!" She shut the gate in front of his face. Mek is sad. Her parents wanted to know more about Mek. Why is he calling her Kaew. Kewalin told them he is a crazy person. He likes to walk around this area so don't pay attention to him. Her mom felt so sorry for him. Where is he going to sleep. Does he have anything to eat. Kewalin tell her to stop worrying about him.

It's late at night, Mek is still sitting in front of their house. Karuna felt sorry for him so she brought out a plate of food for him and introduced herself that she is Kewalin's mom.
Mek, "Aunty, don't lie to me. Khun Kaew is the daughter of Khun Wichit and not your daughter"
Karuna mumbled, "He is really mentally not well"
"Yes, it's alright, continue eating. So what did you do to make Kaew mad at you that she want to get rid of you?
"I don't know. Can you talk to her to make her stop being mad at me?"

She felt sorry for Mek. Came back inside the house to talk to Kanok and Kewalin. Kanok asked Kewalin what he did to make her so mad. She said it's a long story. She just doesn't want to see his face. Karuna, "Since I have raised you, this is the first time I have seen you so mean." Kewalin said he was mean to her first. Her dad doesn't want to believe her because Mek doesn't look like a mean person. Kewalin frustrated so she walked away to her room. From her bedroom window, she is looking at Mek.

In the morning, Anima woke up to find Tharatorn lying face down on their front lawn. His pants is all dirty especially around the knees area. She woke him and asked where he has been. He tried but doesn't remember.

Kewalin woke up and got out of bed right away to look out and see if Mek is still there. He is gone so she pout.

*****I'll stop here for now. To be continued later when I have the time. The next part Tharatorn is in action. Rescued Kewalin, brought her back to the house and met her parents. ********

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg you're so awesome!! Thank you thank you I love spoilers lol I'm probably gonna go back and Reread episode 1 hehe but gosh Mek is super sweet!! I think that scene might be that one in the ice mv haha gosh I love how Mek is just so sweet. But I understand why Kewalin is mad lol it's like Mario is bipolar lol she's so funny but she got all mad too when he's not there anymore haha I can't wait damn this is episode 3 I'm gonna die for next week to see it on screen!! Can't wait! Thank you thank you!! ❤

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thank you! :) Awh... Im already having SUCH a soft spot for Mek. Also already imaging Mario's puppy eyes and im already weakened by it! He's so good at it. Ugh. This is so interesting! I feel so bad for Mek tho. ): Tharatorn needs to apologize to Kewalin soon so Mek can stop being so sad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love... love. ..Chario....swooon...to think I wasn't a fan when mint fans were pushing Chario waay bak

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have this eerie feeling that they took some if this from HJ&I kdrama except the whole past life present life . I just hope it doesn't have a wako ending like HJ&I.