[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hokulanii.....

There's a pic that proves your theory. I've seen it many of times and even wondered why Pai was standing by the car and CHADAOH were on the ground. Need to search for that pic.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Chalidas instagram account is weird. A few days ago, it hit 1.9m but I check again, and it's down to 1.8m again. I feel as though its been deviating like this for a while now

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
@ip.smilez
I'm now positive that its all Warong from the trailer, pics and mv in the boran cloths. In esp 2. The guys and Kewalin asked about Mek to tell them about himself. He said he grew up as a slave and joined the military at age 15 instead 17-18 because he was so big for his age. He played with K' Kaew since they were little but that was it. When he held/hug after he saved her, Kewalin doesn't even know (from the plot summary. In the present time, Mek doesn't even dare to stand next to Kaew. He goes down in his knees when talking to her. He is so obedient. In the trailer Warong walked over to grab Kaew's hand so it wouldn't be Mek. He wouldn't dare to touch her. Warong and Tharatorn are both control freak. Hahaha In esp 3 - Kewalin fell asleep in Tharatorn's bedroom while waiting for Mek to fall asleep. Mek even "wai" her first and said sorry before he lift her onto the bed and slept on the floor next to her. Of course when he woke up, he become Tharatorn and got mad that Kewalin is sleeping on his bed. And the rest you saw in the trailer where they fought and he threw chair, she tried ran away and he closed the door at her.

OMG HAHAHA the seesanbantueng video from above just provided the info. Mario only play Warong in the past and Mek/Tharatorn from present. This mean from the past its someone else that play Mek's character.

ip.smilez said:
@hokulanii.....
There's a pic that proves your theory. I've seen it many of times and even wondered why Pai was standing by the car and CHADAOH were on the ground. Need to search for that pic.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh snaps !! Okay okay!! Your theory is more solid to me and makes more sense !!! I like it better this way now that I am cleared of who is who. Whooooooo.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Characters: 

Tharaton

Kewalin

Korn

Anima

Yui

Pu

Mor

WHO IS MEK?????????????????? LOOK HERE!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Oo..thx step..it seems like the other has more...but for sure Matt has more diverse roles..kim role are usually the same type of characters. .
Matt by far has the diverse challenging roles..
I agree. Mattis the most diverse with her roles, next is Margie imo. Kim plays spunky fiesty leads and matches them well...at this point i can't picture her laying a typical soft spoken damsel in distress role haha. Mint is in between i love how she doesn't discriminate between doing either lead or supporting roles. She's mostly been tomboy roles but i loved her soft spoken yet strong role as piangkwan.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
@hokulanii;

It even states "Mek" on the poster 555+
Yay. No more confusion. Heh. ;) I was so confused why Mek would dress so nice as a slave.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
When I read that Mek was a servant, I automatically assumed that he was a servant/guard of the house. Kinda like a head guard of the kingdom that's why he's dressed nice!!! Thank goodness you said that the pic I posted was Warong not Mek and now we know who the real Mek is! LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMGOMGOMG loved that BTS. Pat is sooooo beautiful in that white dress. Seriously I cant wait to watch this lakorn. We have less than 24 hours  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: Mario is more good looking :coverlaf: