[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Now that I thought about the storyline, it's kind of heartbreaking to know that Mek(Pai) will be in Tharaton (Warong)'s body in search of Kaew....pretty sad if you ask me. I wonder if he'll remain in Tharaton's body until the very end and if Kewalin will fall in love with Tharaton for who he is, not when he turns to Mek. Since now we know it's Warong all along in the pics, Kaew pretty much looks like she is in love with him. What could possibly go wrong for them to meet in the present life besides Mek. Anddddd I want to see how different Warong is from Tharaton vice versa.

Aweee the clip of the cast getting ready for the opening conference was adorable. Haah Mario is too cute waiting for Mint. He said its taking forever for the leading lady to put makeup on but they'll have to wait because she is the leading lady. She's very beautiful and he wants to get married. LOL Then he got impatient and projected his voice "Mint are you ready yet?" there was no answer from her. I didn't understand what he said afterwards.

"Doesn't have to be her, him instead?" HAHA Al gave Mario like huh stare.
Btw. I've met Al in person and was intimated by him hahah he's one of the sweetest person tho&he's always with Mint!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Now that I thought about the storyline, it's kind of heartbreaking to know that Mek(Pai) will be in Tharaton (Warong)'s body in search of Kaew....pretty sad if you ask me. I wonder if he'll remain in Tharaton's body until the very end and if Kewalin will fall in love with Tharaton for who he is, not when he turns to Mek. Since now we know it's Warong all along in the pics, Kaew pretty much looks like she is in love with him. What could possibly go wrong for them to meet in the present life besides Mek. Anddddd I want to see how different Warong is from Tharaton vice versa.
Aweee the clip of the cast getting ready for the opening conference was adorable. Haah Mario is too cute waiting for Mint. He said its taking forever for the leading lady to put makeup on but they'll have to wait because she is the leading lady. She's very beautiful and he wants to get married. LOL Then he got impatient and projected his voice "Mint are you ready yet?" there was no answer from her. I didn't understand what he said afterwards.
"Doesn't have to be her, him instead?" HAHA Al gave Mario like huh stare.
Btw. I've met Al in person and was intimated by him hahah he's one of the sweetest person tho&he's always with Mint!
He said she is beautiful but takes too long for the makeup (not married hehe). After that he said but it's not Mint fault, it's his fault (pointing to Al). Mario is such a dork to make his voice like that.

Awwee. I have a soft spot for Mek too but he is a ghost from the past. she will definitely fall for Tharatorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
He said she is beautiful but takes too long for the makeup (not married hehe). After that he said but it's not Mint fault, it's his fault (pointing to Al). Mario is such a dork to make his voice like that.

Awwee. I have a soft spot for Mek too but he is a ghost from the past. she will definitely fall for Tharatorn.
Thanks for the corrections na. :) "Dtang naa" sounds so much like "marry" for a sec to me.

Eager to watch why Mek came to the present life.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Btw. Mario will be at Lalai Sap Market Silom at 1pm to promote TSL! ^__^

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Woohooo. Will finally get to watch it when I get up.

From Mek's poster:
The spirit that cross over the period and got into Tharatorn's body.
He is dedicated to love and a promise. He only remember one thing; to look for Khun Kaew, the woman of his love.

Perhaps he got killed by Tharatorn or his people and before he die he made am promise to be with her forever and his spirit just keep looking for her? :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Woohooo. Will finally get to watch it when I get up.

From Mek's poster:
The spirit that cross over the period and got into Tharatorn's body.
He is dedicated to love and a promise. He only remember one thing; to look for Khun Kaew, the woman of his love.

Perhaps he got killed by Tharatorn or his people and before he die he made am promise to be with her forever and his spirit just keep looking for her? :)
That could be just it :) I'm excited to see Pai with Mint too ^______^

Lucky you! I'm getting up at 7am and will be heading to school to study for my exam and quiz tomorrow. And I won't be home till the evening to watch TSL. Ahhh the anticipation is killing me