[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
He's not bipolar nor does her have multiple personalities. I think it does show so far that he's got anger issues which sparks telekinesis. So far there's no proof of a personality disorder bc we know he is possessed by the spirit mek. Those puppydog eyes though. Omg..

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
WeirFany said:
He's not bipolar nor does her have multiple personalities. I think it does show so far that he's got anger issues which sparks telekinesis. So far there's no proof of a personality disorder bc we know he is possessed by the spirit mek. Those puppydog eyes though. Omg..

That's what I'm thinking too that he has some kind of disorder. I dunno though, I don't like to read synopsis I like to be surprised and find out myself.. LOL

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
UH OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

In the opening credits, the real Mek(Pai) is wearing modern day clothes. I wonder if a form of him in the present will pop up or not? Wouldn't make any sense if that happens though because Mek from the past is in Tharaton's body.
Maybe toward the ending, he can no longer get inside Tharaton's body? In ep. 4 they gave us a glimpse that kewalin might be the one who can control it. Mek appeared but she was able to tell him to leave and bring back Tharatorn because she want to talk to him. Mek did leave and Tharatorn came back right in front of her.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:
Maybe toward the ending, he can no longer get inside Tharaton's body? In ep. 4 they gave us a glimpse that kewalin might be the one who can control it. Mek appeared but she was able to tell him to leave and bring back Tharatorn because she want to talk to him. Mek did leave and Tharatorn came back right in front of her.
Oh cool! Makes sense because Mek is a servant in the past and he'll always listen to Keaw.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
WeirFany said:
I agree, I think he's just being possessed by Mek. I did see the real Mek in present like still dresses boran at a car accident. Maybe that's where the friend who was so protective of Kewalin sees the real Mek.

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
This is an interesting plot. In modern speak he has DID (dissociative identity disorder) aka multiple personality disorder. But a lot of.ancient cultures have their own way to explain DID. Some cultures believe it's two or more spirits in one body. Or someone is remembering their past lives.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I feel it's a fantasy lakorn with the past and spirits...I think the disorders are too deep...he dream of her.. his soul mate.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The lakorn start off very good. I haven't watch a lakorn without forward it for a very long time. I read the spoilers from Hakulanii already still want to see it. It is really a good lakorn.

Thanks Hakulanii for spoiling us. Looking forward to see at Tha and Kew fall in law.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
DARN IT!!! THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO WAIT NEXT WEEK TO WATCH EPISODE 2 AND 3!!??? I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING EPISODE TWO WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm still curious as to why Mario has his posse of guards in black suits. Its like his the mafia. This is totally stretching it but what if *spoiler* the debtors of Kew's parents were Tharatorns people? I wouldn't know any other way to connect the story with his abundant amount of guards.
Also, did anyone else laugh out loud about the scene where Kew stands up and hits Tharatorn's face with her bag?? I can imagine how hilarious it would've been for them to film this scene

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Long section of some scenes from Episode 3 & 4. Something for you girls to read until next Wed/Thurs.
Tharatorn is stressing out and very moody at work. He is trying hard not to think about

Kewalin. That evening his car die in front of a restaurant. He called a mechanic and decided

to wait inside. He was surprised to see Kewalin, thong, Pu and Yui eating.
Thong walked over and shoved his head. "Hey, Mek! You dressed so handsome. I almost didn't

recognize you." Pu Chime in' "do you want meatball? I'll throw it to you."
Yui made room and told him to sit next to her. Kewalin told them it's not Mek. He is

Tharatorn, her old boss. They were all surprised and bow to him. Thong jokingly said, "is

there a management position available." Tharatorn is not pleased, "do you see me as a

friend to mess around with? .... Kewalin come here"

Kewalin followed him outside thinking he is probably mad at her friends. "I'm sorry for my

friends. I have to talk to you about something. "
Kewalin apologized, she felt bad for yelling at him yesterday. Tharatorn thought she was

going to ask for her job back. He took out an envelope and give her the salary that he

owed her. She denied and told him to keep it. It'll be a payment for the box that she

kicked. He laughed and said the box was empty.

"Is your mom and dad doing well? Tell them I said hello" (he already met her parents and

they really liked him. He was very sweet to them and even offered to pay their debts. They

said no to him. The reason why they came to be their kids' house was to hide from the loan

shark.).

That same night, Kewalin came out and saw Mek sitting at the bottom of her stairs.
"I am sorry. I can go and stay outside of the house."
Kewalin, "Aren't you mad at me for telling you to go away?"
"I am never mad at you. I am more afraid of you getting mad at me"
"Mek, I am sorry for being angry at you. I shouldn't have done that to you"
"It's ok"
"Mek, why are you so nice? Tharatorn is actually a nice person too. I am not mistaken

about you right?"
Mek doesn't understand what she is saying. She said it was ok and him to go upstairs

so he won't get bitten by flies. Later Anima called her to see if Tharatorn is there and

decided to come pick him up at Kewalin's house.

Anima arrived but Mek refused to go with her. Then Kewalin's mom suggested that Kewalin

go drop Mek off so he can go home. Anima told her that when Mek is asleep, she'll drive

Kewalin back home. Once at home, Mek refused to stay in his room alone. Kewalin ended up

staying in the room with him. Anima told her once he fall asleep, go and get her, she is

in the room across from his.

Mek didn't dare go on the bed. Kewalin made him go on the bed and sleep. She told him

she'll read a book first and then she'll sleep. The bed was soft, Mek had fun and jumped

up and down on it. It made Kewalin laughed. Eventually Kewalin got tired from reading and

Mek is still not asleep so she fell asleep instead next to the bed. Mek got out of bed,

apoligized to her first then he carried and put her down on the bed and he slept next to

her on the floor.

In the morning, Tharatorn flipped over and hit his head on the bed frame and was

wondering why he is on the floor. Then he was stunned to say Kewalin on his bed.

"Mek"
"Mek muek what? I am Tharatorn. How did you end up sleeping on my bed?"
Kewalin is confused how she got on the bed.
"Don't pretend like you don't know. I already stop messing you with and why are you

messing with me? If you want a job, you should call me. You should't use this method. Are

you trying to catch me?"

"Oh, I am really not mistaken about you. Your brain can only think this much. You think I

have the hot (passion, hitting on you) for you? I only felt sorry for Mek. But after

this, don't worry, we are finished.

She got up to get out of the room, Tharatorn held her. "Where are you going? You have the

passion for Mek?"
"Let me go. Are you crazy"
"You like him so much that you feel sorry him?"
"I like him more than you"

Tharatorn stop, Kewalin has a satisfaction smile on her face. She is about to open the

door but he used his power to close the door.
"What are you trying to do?"
"I just want to talk to make it clear"
"You already insulted me. Leave me alone"
She found something nearby and threw it at him. He told her to stop but she yelled and

said he is the one that need to stop and she wants to go home. Kewalin pulled away from his

hand and she ran out. He chase after her.

In front of the house, Krit just arrived since Anima called him to come over. Tharatorn

caught her and told her to stop. She refused and tried to get away again. He made the

chairs go up and blocked her. Krit and Anima were stunned to see it. Krit told Tharatorn

and Kewalin to calm down. Kewalin said how could she calm down like this. Anima pleaded

with her and asked her to stay until Tharatorn is calm down. She and Krit wanted to talk

her. Tharatorn is still mad.

Krit took Tharatorn upstairs to rest because he look exhausted. Anima talking to Kewalin

in the living room. "I have never seen my brother like this before"
Kewalin said she has seen it before and in many forms - water glasses, books and if there is

a knife, it would probably go through her stomach already. Krit came down to join them.

"I think you are part of what trigger his power"
"If that is so, wouldn't everything in the house be destroyed if I stay? I should go home

so there is no trigger."
"If you leave now, he'll follow you home. I think you should stay here. Stay here without

arguing. I'll stay here too to stop Tharatorn from being enraged. Krit took Kewalin and

Anima to a forbidden room where Tharatorn kept his painting since college year. The girls

were surprised to see a painting of a woman in a boran clothing that look just like

Kewalin. Anima remember and also took out his old sketch book and in there has a lot of

pictures of a woman in boran clothes. Krit said it's the woman that Tharatorn keep

dreaming about. Kewalin was just speechless that Tharatorn has been seeing her in his

dream.

Tharatorn finally came down during lunch time. Kewalin is still afraid of him and moved

farther from him. "It's good that you moved farther away, it looks like you haven't had a

shower since last night." Kewalin gave him the nasty stair and told Anima to tell him what

happened last night.

Krit said he thinks Tharatorn only turn into Mek, when his body is weak, injure or when he is

sick. Mek also take over if he is also mentally weak as well.
Tharatorn wants to know how he is like when he is Mek.
Kewalin said "he very humble, polite, good manner and speak very nice.He listen and obey

to whatever I tell him and he is very sweet." Anema agreed and said Mek is like a little

kid. Kewalin also added that Mek told her he was Kaew's slave. Tharatorn doesn't believe

her. Kewalin laughed that he was a slave in the past and her the boss in the present.

Tharatorn didn't want to hear it, told her to stop talking and he'll take her home.

Tharatorn went upstairs to get dressed. Kewalin complained that he was taking too long.

The servant said he always take his time to dress up. He has so much clothes so he takes

his time to look through it. Kewalin said, he is like this, no wonder he has no

girlfriend. The servant said he does and his girlfriend dressed very sexy. Kewalin got

tired of waiting and was going to leave but then Champagne came over. Champagne saw

Kewalin. "You are the inventory clerk. Tharatorn brought you over to his house. You are

just a girl that works in the basement, you wanted to catch the owner of the company. You

have a high hope"

Tharatorn came down and heard it and was unhappy about it. Champagne wanted to know why

Kewalin is here. Anima came over and said kewalin came over to work as his personal nurse.

Then she asked why Champagne is here. Champage was about to answer but Anima said, "to

ask him to go out to lunch again? Right now he is sick and need to rest." Champagne asked

Tharatorn if this is true and he said yes and ask her to leave. Champage is pissed.

Kewalin asked Anima why she would say that. Anima said you volunteer with the rescue, you

know how to nurse people. Krit agreed that Kewalin should look after Tharatorn. Kewalin

said it's already a big mess as of now and if she stayed with him all day, they will

probably fight till death. Tharatorn interrupted and said "you should come back and work

for me and if you don't, it means that you like me."

"hoo..Since I was born, I have never seen anyone as conceited as you. You are the one that

is in love with me. You dream about me, woke up, fantasize about it and then painted

my pictures all over your room."

"Who told you to go through my stuff"

Krit and Anima looked away. Tharatorn said "I never liked you but that woman just look

like you" Kewalin answered "I don't like you too, but if it's Mek, it's another story"
Tharatorn was irritated, walked closer to Kewalin, "Am I not Mek?"
"Your body is Mek but your heart is totally different from one another" Tharatorn got mad

and Krit has to tell them to stop.

In the car, Kewalin was quiet. Tharatorn, "come back and work with me"
Kewalin, "Listen K'Tharatorn, you want me to go back towork, I want to work, and if only

you would talk to me nicely and not use your temper, we can agree on this"

"How do I not talk nicely to you?" Kewalin is mad that he doesn't know.
"Are you going to come back?"
"If you stop using your power to hurt me"
"Then don't get me mad"
"Oh, so I am wrong?" Tharatorn admitted that it was his fault. Kewalin asked him to

apologize. He said he was sorry but she didn't think he was sincere about it. She made an

agreement/contract with him. "I'll charge you money if you use your power on me. You'll

be fined 10k baht for each power you use, if I am hurt, each scar will cost you 100k baht

and if I die, you'll have to pay my family 10 million baht"

Tharatorn laughed but he agreed to it. Kewalin told him to write up this contract.

Korn came home to see that the house was ransacked. The mafia/loan shark found her

parents, took Kewalin's picture and threaten to take her the next time they don't pay up.
He and his parents cleaned up the house and hid the trash bags when Kewalin and Tharatorn

got to the house. Tharatorn apologized that he didn't drop Kewalin off at home last

night. Her dad said it was ok and it was probably good that he didn't. Kewalin thought it

was strange that her didn't was not worried about her. She introduced Tharatorn to her

brother and excused herself to go upstairs. Once she is gone, they told Tharatorn what

just happened. They asked him to take care of her when she is at work. He told them not

to worry and he'll tell security to tighen the area. He offered to use his money to pay

the debts. Korn was bothered by it and refused. He said that it's their family problem

and he'll take care of it.

Kewalin finally came down and asked Tharatorn what he was talking to his parents about.

They all looked stressful. He lied and said they were talking about insects (aphid) that

are destroying the plants at the farm. And afraid that the insects may start attacking

them.

That night, Tharatorn was asleep but woke up remembering what Kewalin's parents said about

the loan shark. He picked up the phone and called kewalin. He felt better after he heard

her voice, hung up and went back to sleep. Kewalin think he is getting crazy. Her mom

was next to her and asked what was going on. "Nothing. Tharatorn just called to annoy me"

Her mom asked, "how is he?"
"Do you ever see a crazy dog. You can't tell when the dog is going to bite."
"You are exaggerating. As far as I can see, he is as sweet as a cat"
"the cat is deceitful"
"You are too negative with people"
"You are too possitive with people. You didn't see it in person that he is mean like a

monster"
"You have to study someone longer. They might be doing something that is strange but we

have to see why they are doing it" Kewalin didn't want to talk about it anymore. She gave

the money she got from her work to her mom.

That night Korn was happy to see Champagne drinking alone again at his pub/bar work

place.He went over to talk to her. She told about her boyfriend who doesn't care about it

anymore. He even brought a girl employee to his house. She asked, "If you gf doesn't care

about you anymore and is interested in someone else, what would you do?" Korn answered

right away that he'll break up with her. She said it would be good if it was that easy.
"My father wanted us to get married so our family business can join to be a bigger better

company"
Korn, "Is this love or business?"
"I can't tell the difference. I just know that I have to love him for the business that my

dad want. I must be drunk today. I am sorry for talking nonsense." Korn smile and said he

is happy to listen.

Tharatorn tighten the security at work. No outside people in the basement area. He told

his secretary that he was leaving for personal business and to have someone take the van and

drop Kewalin off at home once she is done with work.

Tharatorn came to Kewalin's house to see her parents because he wanted to help out with

their debts. They both denied his offer again. However, they have been seeing the loan

shark people driving by in front of their house often. Thartorn admitted that he was

worried about Kewalin's safety and asked their permission to have her stay over at his

house. He promised not to damage her reputation. They trusted him and think it's the best

option. They asked him to take care of her.

Kewalin got home and was surprised to see Tharatorn with her parents. Her mom left to go pack

her bag and told her to go live with Tharatorn temporary. Kewalin was shocked and asked

why but they ignored her. They pleaded and forced her, gave her the bag and pushed her

out the front gate and closed the door.

She asked Tharatorn what is going on once she got inside his car. He said he'll tell her

once they get home. Kewalin is mad and upset. Once they got to the house, she asked why

she has to stay with him. Tharatorn ignored her and turn to talk to the servant to take care

of Kewalin and setup the guest room for her. He left to go take a shower and told her

he'll be back down to talk to her. Kewalin is irritated. She came out to the front lawn

and started crying. Tharatorn came out and asked why she was crying.
"What did you say to my parents for them to push me out of the house. How could they do

this to me. Don't they love me. They sold me to you, isn't it?"
"You are good at guessing." Tharatorn think it's funny and pity her at the same time.

Kewalin, "I knew my parents are stuggling with money. I am not stupid. But I didn't think

they would sell me. Do they see me as their daughter."
Tharatorn, "You have quite an imagination"
"If it's not this then what? Or it is because I know your secret and you are afraid I

might expose you? Then you bought me because you wanted me to be your mistress?"

Tharatorn sighed and she is thinking nonsense. She keep asking him to tell her. He walked

away, she walked after him and pulled his shirt and almost made he fall. He pulled away

and it made both of them fall down.

Tharatorn looked at her "I am sorry khun Kaew." Kewalin still wanted to talk to Tharatorn

and not Mek. "Are you pretending to be crazy." Mek didn't understand.
Kewalin asked Mek to leave. She wanted to talk to Tharatorn. Mek feel guilty for making

Kewalin upset so he asked why she was upset at him. She said he came at the wrong time.
"It doesn't matter if you are mad or hate me, I will always be loyal and love you always."
"ok, enough. Don't get mad at me, I just want to talk to Tharatorn, I shouldn't be upset

at you." At the moment, Mek shook his head like he was dizzy. "Mek, what's wrong, I am

sorry for being too harsh."
She shook him. He looked at her and then pushed her. "What are you trying to do to me!"
Kewalin is confused "Who is this?"
"Who do you think it is?"
"oyyy, After this I'll be crazier than you. I want to go home and ask my parents"

Tharatorn asked the servant, setup kewalin's stuff in his room. Kewalin is grumpy, his

house is so big so why do they have to sleep in the same room. Tharatorn said so she

won't run away and go home. She said how could she leave if she is in the room. He got

closer, "Are you going to sleep nicely or do I have to do something physically?" She moved

back farther and got into her Yudo pose, "In my job application, I listed yudo as my

special skill" She kicked up to his face but missed Tharatorn. He moved, lifted her and

tossed her onto the bed. "And my special skill is Tae Kwan do"

Kewalin screamed. Tharatorn smiled, "if you don't want me to do anything then sleep

nicely" Kewalin got up, he put his face closer to her, "Go to sleep". She jump back onto

the bed she slept on the middle of the bed on purpose."

The next morning, Anima came into her brother's bedroom and was shocked to see Kewalin on

his bed. Tharatorn was dressing up in his dressing room.
"You slept on the same bed? Do you even like her? But I do like her."
Tharatorn finished dressing, walked over to the bed, picked up the pillow and use it to

poke Kewalin and wake her up. Kewalin, "What is it?"
"I have a meeting. Hurry up and shower and get dressed"
"I have to go to work now?"

Anima, "Kew, lets go take a shower in my room"
Tharatorn asked Anima to find Kewalin an outfit to wear.Kewalin said she has clothes, why

does Anima has to get one for her.
Tharatorn, "Can you not argue with me for once?"
"I am not arguing, I just want to know why do I have to do everything that you ask? You are just my boss. You don't own me." Anima took her out.

Tharatorn Told the servant that from now on to set the table for 3 people for every meal. The servant is wondering what Kewalin is staying here as (title). The servant asked if Kewalin was going to stay here permanently. Tharatorn said, "maybe...."

A bit later, Anima brought Kewalin down in a pretty, sweet outfit and it made Tharatorn froze and he stared. Then kewalin started to walk awkwarly, Tharatorn said it was ok. Kewalin asked to wear jean and tshirt but he said no. Today she has to be his assistant because his secretary is on vacation. She complained that she won't be good at it. "You are my employee at my company, whatever I asked, you should be able to do it."

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
lovestar said:
I'm still curious as to why Mario has his posse of guards in black suits. Its like his the mafia. This is totally stretching it but what if *spoiler* the debtors of Kew's parents were Tharatorns people? I wouldn't know any other way to connect the story with his abundant amount of guards.
Also, did anyone else laugh out loud about the scene where Kew stands up and hits Tharatorn's face with her bag?? I can imagine how hilarious it would've been for them to film this scene
I am also curious about that part. It seems interesting. Kew hitting Tharn with her bag was pretty funny. I definitely laughed out loud, LOL. It was done perfectly.

I keep re watching the opening credits tho... Every scene in there is interesting and hinnnts

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I am also curious about that part. It seems interesting. Kew hitting Tharn with her bag was pretty funny. I definitely laughed out loud, LOL. It was done perfectly.

I keep re watching the opening credits tho... Every scene in there is interesting and hinnnts
lovestar said:
He probably hired them to protect Kewalin from the mafia that try to kidnap her. And he also happened to wear black outfit that day? :)

I laughed out loud when I read the script on the bag hitting him in the face and lol again whe I watched it. Hahaha

*updated. The mafia that went after him could be champagne's step dad people or Tanong getting a revenge since he got fired.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
He probably hired them to protect Kewalin from the mafia that try to kidnap her. And he also happened to wear black outfit that day? :)
I laughed out loud when I read the script on the bag hitting him in the face and lol again whe I watched it. Hahahaha
Hmm debtors trying to get Kew but instead receive a handful of men chasing them back. That's contradictory hahah

I've been looking around the net to read some feedback from thai fans etc, and what I get are some stupid articles talking about why is a paramedic car allowed to drop off someone to work. Is this right in society? Blah blah blah. There's heaps fone was articles on this since that's what happens in Song Hajai. All of things to argue about....really?
But according to an interview, Mint said P'Tu told her she is a very cute nang'ek and loveable for her age or something.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OFFMFMGMFMDMSKSKSKSKAKAAKAKSOXIXSIIW IMGMGMGMMG

SORRY I JUST HAD TO SPAZZZZZZZZ

OMGGGGGG !! Too freaaaakinnnn cute !! I couldn't stop squealing !!!