[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HOKULANII!! I'll be sure to check and monitor this thread for the new updates hehe You go girl :) Thanks for all the spoilers by the way...again and again...flying of to FINLAND each time I read em. eeeks yessss!! From the spoilers, Tharaton is already showing signs of being protective of Kew. He even called to check up on her because he's worried about her family situation. eeeks....He can be jai rai to her but he can't deny that his heart yom pae to Kewalin kon diow.

@nstuab-ci;
I try avoid talking about M&M but here I go lol CHADAOH tops em for me. M&M is consider my puppy love because I was younger when I fell for em. I've wanted for Chario to pair since the time they took a photo together at Ch3's 2011 Thank You Party and never thought I would see this day coming. I can't stop gushing over them. They make me blush like crazy.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Smilez, I wanted to avoid them too. That's why I didn't bring them up, lol. But yes, I'm the same as you. I'm glad I'm able to really like and enjoy Mint with someone else now. They make me crazy, hahaha. <33 so cute together

lovestar

sarNie Adult
lovelybird said:
Lol, thank you for the eng sub one. Do you only eng sub the part that only have them? & also what's your YouTube channel? Keep it up.
Its alright. I only subbed the scenes that were vital to the storyline or scenes that I just want to sub :p
Not sure if I'll upload more due to other commitments, but I'll see what I can do

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
M&M still remains somewhere in my heart but there's no fuel to the fire if you know what I mean. :) I'll remember them as the M&M who I first fell in love with. Jope.

Mario is my favorite from Mint's co-stars up to date.....I'm totally crushing hard on CHADAOH. 

hehe thanks for the screen caps Prakaidao :) Look at Mario staring at that kiss on the screen hehe

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mint is actually short next to Mario WHEN SHE DOESNT WEAR 50 INCH HEELS.
I actually got surprised seeing their height difference when mint was wearing sneakers during the market promotion. That's how it should be like
Haha...haha... Mteam are a sad history. I will remember them forever of course, its just too hard. "Jope" as per p'smilez expression

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
Mint is actually short next to Mario WHEN SHE DOESNT WEAR 50 INCH HEELS.
I actually got surprised seeing their height difference when mint was wearing sneakers during the market promotion. That's how it should be like
Haha...haha... Mteam are a sad history. I will remember them forever of course, its just too hard. "Jope" as per p'smilez expression

we'll just leave it at that <3

HAHAHA rightttt!!! That girl is tall already and wearing heels makes her even taller. She towered me with and without heels LOL 

Have I mentioned before, MARIO IS SO MANLY!!! Mannn maaaak!! If I didn't know his age, I would've guessed he was in the same age group as Nadech

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Only if Mint isn't dating...cause she looks good the most with Mario.

&if Mario wasn't studying someone haha One can only wish ><"

I believe he is also good friends with Pupa. Mario follows only certain people&interest on his IG and Pupa is one of them.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Chario is so cute both on and off-screen. I really hope they get more work together! 

Does anyone know how the first episode did in terms of ratings? 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
OMG. I went to Thailand several years ago and I met both m&m. It was by accident. We went to the mall and saw them at some sort of event. The bittersweet memory. The old m&m fans now call Mint and Mario M&M. Heh.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
OMG. I went to Thailand several years ago and I met both m&m. It was by accident. We went to the mall and saw them at some sort of event. The bittersweet memory. The old m&m fans now call Mint and Mario M&M. Heh.
Which event was it? lol ><" Sadly months before I went to Thailand to meet em, things happened. And when I was there, all 7/11 had magazines about it. Aigoooo.

Yahhhh. I see a lot of fans call them M&M MM on IG

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:

we'll just leave it at that <3

HAHAHA rightttt!!! That girl is tall already and wearing heels makes her even taller. She towered me with and without heels LOL 

Have I mentioned before, MARIO IS SO MANLY!!! Mannn maaaak!! If I didn't know his age, I would've guessed he was in the same age group as Nadech
Mario has definitely grown a lot of muscles the past few years
I actually don't care if on screen couples become real life couples. There would be too much exposion. What if they break it off in the future? Our koo jin will be a koo sin. Hahah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, M&M. Those were the days. lol I'm with Smilez. Somewhere deep, deep in my heart I still love M&M, but as of now, I ship my Mint with Mario. I like Mario with Taew too, but like I said, I currently like Mario and Mint together more. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@lovestar;

Did I just read koo sin? 555555+ hahha that was a good one hehe! I'll like to see Chario pair up in a couple of years. They're my little light at the end of the tunnel. so cliche keke

@rose;
"sommmeeeewhereeeee, over the rainbowwww....."

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Look how grown they are now...ouiii tai tai tai....

Mario, your hairdo to the left gotta go tho. hehe

Oh my gosh! They look sooooo different. Baby faces everywhere on the left picture. I love pictures that compare the past and present. Its like we've grown up with them because seeing them from years ago until now....its just so amazing and cool
I see you guests be lurking mwahahaha