[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww Mek is adorbs. I'm relieved that Kew will end up (loving) Than. Than's sister is kind of annoying, Beau should've been the sis so she could end up with PJ, ugh just seeing around each other is enough to light up my Suang heart.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hokulanii_ said:
MEK: the reason why he is in the present time. WARNING: make sure you really really do want this spoiler. Lots of spamming with spoilers today since I'm free (hahaha) and because in Thailand they just released the full scripts and full detailed plot. :)
We all know that Mek loves khun Kaew and is very loyal to her. In the past life, he was also the cause that broke up the love between Khun Kaew and Warong. We had thought they had a happy ending in the past life so I guess not. He is still her loyal servant and followed her to the present time so he can reunite her with Thannatorn. Awwwwe. Sweet Mek just wanted to see the two love birds have a happy ending.
Wow... Man... That makes me like him even more. He is such a loyal and loveable person! Such a good person.

Thanks Hokulanii!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh mannnn..all the spoilers are too good. I love Korn and how blunt he was with Than. He used Anima as an example for Than to understand if he hurts Kew, he'll hurt Anima twice as that

Tor tor Mek urieeeee............I love him so much!!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

ip.smilez said:
Oh mannnn..all the spoilers are too good. I love Korn and how blunt he was with Than. He used Anima as an example for Than to understand if he hurts Kew, he'll hurt Anima twice as that
Tor tor Mek urieeeee............I love him so much!!!!
I was secretly hoping Thann would had said back something like, "Since you did something to my sister, I will do something back to yours as well." HAHA. Me and my aggressive praeks. But him understanding is still cute and fine by me

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I was secretly hoping Thann would had said back something like, "Since you did something to my sister, I will do something back to yours as well." HAHA. Me and my aggressive praeks. But him understanding is still cute and fine by me
I completely expected that punch from Than. What I didn't expect was him to cool off afterwards haha Yes yessssss! Things would have spiced up if Than responded like that!!! Whoooo! Korn would have not allow Kew to go back to Than's house because Kew would return back with a little Than or should I say Korn's niece/nephew hhaah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhh...i finally got to fully finish ep. 1 and LOVE IT! I actually enjoy the side characters...he's so funny as ignorance Mek...and oh so hot as hot temp. Than...I wanted to hold out for more eps before I watch but Don't think I can do it

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Strictly focusing on what I've seen so far. 

P'Korn and Champage will be the other love line, Yui and Pu will be the other, and Doctor and Than's Sister. 
Yui and Pu's love line was shared before the lakorn starting sharing. Although she has a deep love for P'Korn, her silly self will eventually fall for Pu and vice versa because it seems like he only sees her as the boy crazy ditzy best friend of Kew but perhaps through hardships and disappointment they'll fall for each other. Hahaha

P'Korn and Champage(?) although obvious, since they're the only other major coupling shown in the intro, it could always just be an act but I doubt it. Thinking about it they'd be cute together thinking about their characters. P'Korn so far we've seen how he is with his tomboyish yet a bit childish sister Kew, her best friend boy crazy Yui, and Than's sister...who all are a bit "childish" and are all younger sisters to someone. It'd be more interesting for him to be with a possible n'rai or spitefire like Champage who will be a bit of n'rai because of her jealously and interest towards P'Korn, And who knows, maybe to prevent her being troublesome to Than and Kew, he'll interfere...and I see bickering yet fondness that can develop between the two. Just look at the intro and how they endearing reached for one another's hair/head when getting off the motorcycle. 

Doctor and Than's sister, I kind of feel is obvious. She seems to follow him like a little puppy, and she does seem interested in him. But it seems like he's either too dense too notice or wants to keep it professional since her brother is his patient. Age/look wise they seem more like an appropriate match too. Maybe in the beginning her and P'Korn are just used to be an extra side bickering and interesting angle for audience to see play on, but I think these two will be a couple in the end. 

I think Mario and Mint are both doing great so far with acting. I feel both have received mixed reviews with each new character they play, but I think this lakorn and their characters so far is a good representation of the amazing progress they've made. Mario like Mint has done a few dramas so far and worked with and will work with a varied group of actresses like how Mint works with a variety of leading men but neither has found the "it" project for them yet. I think this one could be a good shot for the both of them. 

Offscreen they seem to compliment each other well too. Mario seems like a undercover mischievous one while Mint is openly mischievous yet they both have a reserved and certain "class" and laid back vibe to them. I'm really interested in what the Thai audience thinks about the pairing so far.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
is it wed yet? The gang are so funny with their lil comments....I loved M&M and hopefully when they mature more and many years past they can star in a lakorn together. I was iffy w/Chario when another fan presented them...I'm and sold and is Finning like crazy...always check for updates...saw cute pix of them on her IG wearing those sport jacket thing...I know they both are dating but I feel magic w/these two and they are still young soo...i'm still holding out hehe...my fantasy couple...hoping to hear news about their next lakorn...I love how Mario is ALWAYS complimenting her

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:

Happy news, it's being subbed here & here and the soft subs will probably be later released here. I'm so glad someone picked it out as a subbing project. 

OMG. Thank you so much for informing us!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Ntsuab-Ci

ip.smilez said:
I completely expected that punch from Than. What I didn't expect was him to cool off afterwards haha Yes yessssss! Things would have spiced up if Than responded like that!!! Whoooo! Korn would have not allow Kew to go back to Than's house because Kew would return back with a little Than or should I say Korn's niece/nephew hhaah
I was thinking more of a forced kiss but you're thinking about kids already? Hahaha. :p But I love how protective Korn is. Really hope to see many brothersisterlove.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 4 and small part from 5
Thannatorn is working out. He wanted to be healthy and strong so Mek doesn't take over his body. He slipped and fell. Kewalin was still mad at Thannatorn. She in the backyard of the house that is near a river. Thann came came over but she told him to leave.
"Khun Kaew......" Kewalin apologized once she knew it was Mek and asked him to sit next to her.
Mek asked what is bothering her. She was wondering why he knew. He told her when something is bothering her, she always look at the water (river/lake). She tells him that having him sitting next to her makes it "ok". Mek doesn't understand what ok mean and asked what it is. She laughed. It made him laugh too.

Champagne was really drunk at the pub. Korn didn't know what to do so he took her to sleep at the hotel. She took off her clothes and fell asleep. In the morning champagne woke up and was shocked. She couldn't remember what happened. Then she heard Korn's voice telling her to eat breakfast first and he'll take her home. She grab her clothes and shoes and left. Korn didn't get a chance to talk to her and was afraid she might misunderstood.

Thannatorn woke up in the morning and decided to check the home security video to see what he has done last night. He saw himself as Mek sitting with Kew by the river. She is smiling and laughing with Mek. She looks happy. He is irritated by it. He shut the computer. Anima came down with Kewalin to the breakfast today. "Isn't Kew dressed pretty?" He is moody. "You are late. Hurry up and ea so we can go to work. " The two girls are confused. Anima said he is old and probably he should go check his hormone. Kewalin said he just wanted attention. Tharatorn got mad. He made the the sausage that Kewalin was about to put in her moth dropped.

Once they got to the company, he is still grumpy. Everyone and everything bothers him. Tanong called and wanted to meet. Thannatorn agreed to meet him. He asked for his job back but Thann said no. Thann asked but Tanong said he was not behind the last time Thann got attacked. On the way home, Thann's car tire exploded. He got out of the car and was hit by Tanong's motorcycle. He fell and Tanong came after him with a knife. Luckily a car came by and Thann was able to escape. He was injured to went to the hospital. Korn and Kewalin arrived at the same hospital to drop off an injured patient. Korn left to go to work and ask her to drop off the car.

Thann is recovering in the room, Tanong followed him to hospital to kill him but he didn't know that Thann is now Mek. He fought with Mek. Mek does not know why this guy is trying to kill him. Mek is still injured so he ran out. Outside he ran into a rescue car and found Kewalin in there.
"Khun Kaew"
"Mek, how did you get here?"
"Someone is trying to kill me....lets hurry up and leave.
They got in the car and sped off. Tanong chased them but they were able to get away.
"Mek, I have a bad news and a good news. Which one do you want to hear first?"
"Good news"
"We are safe from the bad guy"
"Bad news"
" We are lost, out of gas and there is no cell phone reception"
"Mek, tonight we have to sleep here in the car until morning so someone can come and help us". Kewalin got scared so moved to sit closer to Mek. The rescue car has carried a lot of dead bodies. 

In the morning, Thann felt the pain. He moved and Kewalin woke up.
Kew, " how are you? Do you remember what happen?"
He only remember last being in the hospital. Kew fill him with what happened.

"You slept on Mek's shoulder all night in the car?"
"Yes, the car is this size, where do you want me to sleep? Don't worry I was on his shoulder and not yours"
Thannatorn was steaming mad.
They were gonna go out to look for help but he didn't have any shoes. She gave him an old flip flops she found in the car.
Thann " I'm hungry, do you have anything to eat?" She shook her head.
"Why aren't you prepared?"
"This is a rescue truck not a food truck"
She left to go out and he ran after her.
They came across an old temple and ate there.
Kew took Thann inside to pray. When she crossed over the door, she can see Thann and herself in boran clothes walking at the open market. She paused.
Warong, "Nong, why do you stop?"
Kewalin turned and looked behind her, it's the present time. She is looking at Thann. She is confused.
Thann, "I asked what is wrong with you?"
"Don't you see something strange?"
"Everything is strange at this old temple"
(Thinking something about someone like having feelings for them).
"I don't want to tell you. You will accuse me of thinking something with you"
"What if I give you permission to think of something with me?"
"What?, my thoughts does not need anyone's permission. And I want to tell to you that I do not think of anything with you. "
"You don't want to think because you are already think about it."
"Not thinking! You are self-centered. You think you are in the center of the universe. Bad tempered. Like to boss people around. You think I can like someone like you?
Thann reached for her hand. "What if it's Mek?" Kew didn't know what to say. She pulled away. Thann thought she like Mek. He is hurt by it.

************************** to be continued
So dramatic and so much going on in Ep. 5. They both already have feeling for each other. Kew left him and his heart is broken.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh wow I just finished reading ep 5 and I must say I'm a bit confused. The flow isn't consistent. I hope that isnt so in the live
But geez Kewalin be crushing Tarn's heart in every single way.
"Kewalin comes out to look in front of her house because she spotted Tharatorn's car. She notices its not Mek standing there but Tharatorn and walks back in her house. Tharatorn feels a sort of pain in his chest."   eeeeeek

cr anyama
ANYBODY ELSE WAITING FOR THIS SCENE OMG

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Oh wow I just finished reading ep 5 and I must say I'm a bit confused. The flow isn't consistent. I hope that isnt so in the live
But geez Kewalin be crushing Tarn's heart in every single way.
"Kewalin comes out to look in front of her house because she spotted Tharatorn's car. She notices its not Mek standing there but Tharatorn and walks back in her house. Tharatorn feels a sort of pain in his chest."   eeeeeek

cr anyama
ANYBODY ELSE WAITING FOR THIS SCENE OMG
But she couldn't sleep because she keep thinking about him. What a stubborn girl. Poor him. :(
It's not bad. I love that the pace is going so fast. By Ep. 6, she'll probably be back in his arms. Heh

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
But she couldn't sleep because she keep thinking about him. What a stubborn girl. Poor him. :(
It's not bad. I love that the pace is going so fast. By Ep. 6, she'll probably be back in his arms. Heh
Yes she is "jai kang"
That's the thing, its so fast my mind is like having a dysfunctional breakdown, haha not really I'm just exaggerating
But if it is true 1 ep is basically 2 script eps, than we are up to ep 6, that's about 12 episodes correct? If so, that's normal then

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Yes she is "jai kang"
That's the thing, its so fast my mind is like having a dysfunctional breakdown, haha not really I'm just exaggerating
But if it is true 1 ep is basically 2 script eps, than we are up to ep 6, that's about 12 episodes correct? If so, that's normal then
It's more like 1.5 scripts per tv episode. I wonder how many episode they will have.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing 13 episodes or even 14, but that's pushing it a bit since its wed-thursday lakorn. But since it seems the storyline is quite long, probably the latter

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@nstuab; YASSS BABIEESSSS :p

I also just finished reading ep5. Wouldn't it make sense that they are or maybe falling for each other already when they are past lovers? Their hearts are destined to be bound to each other :)