[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Oh, I see it now. Yes it's Top. Hehehe I need to post some more sweet scenes to wipe out al the heated conversation about a stupid calendar. Hahaha
Is it top? Wowow
I agree, I shouldn't feel this way over a ridiculous calendar that I won't even buy...sighhh its just too hard (being a fan of mint is hard) but she's too precious
Any who I totally agree smilez. I had a love/hate relationship with her too but seeing as how I am now its love <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Totally agreed. The questions are always stupid. They all know the answer to it but just wanted to make dramatic to sell news. I can understand magazines picking and choosing who they want but channel 3? Unbelievable. It's like she is the least favorite child. Everyone know is a sensitive subject with her and mak and the girls. I love underdog and that is the reason why I'm always cheering for this girl and want to see her very successful. Sometimes I wish she just moved to channel 7 already or become freelance and join other channels.
Some of Chalida's fans whom I'm close with have discussed the subject of Chalida moving to different channels before. She has worked hard over the years and I'm proud of her. I know we all are.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
Is it top? Wowow
I agree, I shouldn't feel this way over a ridiculous calendar that I won't even buy...sighhh its just too hard (being a fan of mint is hard) but she's too precious
Any who I totally agree smilez. I had a love/hate relationship with her too but seeing as how I am now its love <3
The hair and height totally screams Top to me

Yessssss right. I wasn't happy with Chalida at one point of the MM fandom ship555 gosh I recall myself being such a big baby when it came to em. But I've come conclusion that she's my gal! Lol

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Guilty as charged! I'm one that talks about Chalida moving to a different channel ;) I never really paid attention to Chalida before but she won me over in the lakorn with Smart and Matt when she paired up with First. PLR was a disappointment, but she has worked her way up and she has improved. Proud to be a Chalida fan :) I've noticed that I tend to like the underdogs, this includes both Thai and Korean entertainments lol

I thought it was Ken P with Chalida and Taew. Guess it's Top.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I know that Ch3 usually pair up a lot of people together, because they know people will buy it, or whatever, if their favorites are together. I don't mind that they do that, but I think it's time that Ch3 disperse the same group instead of putting them together like almost ever year. Like, give us something new. I hope that Mario and Chalida gets paired up for next year's. It's sad that Chada is quite the underdog, but her name is buzzing every where despite her popularity compared to the other girls. I love her, and I'll always be a fan of Chalida's. She's definitely one of my only favorite Ch3 actress and probably the only ch3 actress I follow now. 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:
Well well guys. It is Kim, yaya, and Margie. Although I don't know if they are just a month or the cover of the calendar. Mint is paired with Taew and some guy I can't see (someone please tell me who it is). I want chario :(
http://youtu.be/1SdPzunB1nM

Ken P. ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww...than making his move.... I'll help u shower ...yes plz....like the doc said he's subconsciously always love her and shes oh so spicy to him. ..

Eh...Idk about the calendar ... mint holding her own and doing it well w/o a koo jin

I love rootin for the underdog...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Those who are more popular with huge fan base will be first choice for everyone. Even for calendar shoot. I was expecting Mint also here. But funny to see someone who does not even have half fans as others to be a part of this shoot but not Mint
Mint's fans will see her in sudsapda with other girls

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I've always thought she was popular and promoted a lot, then after becoming a fan of hers, hmmm, not so much. I've realized that every lakorn Mint does, it's always canceled, or cut scene, as for others their scenes are known to draw more fans in so they don't cut it, she just never gets the same promo as others but I hope after this she's getting noticed. I agree with the news reporter, same questions, gets boring and annoying, they seriously don't have any consideration of her feelings at all.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I don't even know what this calendar is all about but uh, I can't wait for this week episode. ❤ man, all of yall spoilers are making me smile and jumpy every day.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm just sitting here dumbfounded, realizing that Mario is almost 10 years older than me
0_0 my mouth was open for a good few minutes. LIKE WHAT??? He looks younger than me!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow does everyone remember the video where Mario gossips about Mint where she always pranks him by taking pictures? He was wearing a white blouse.
Anywho, I had absolutely no idea that Mint was also interviewed by the same host to ask for her response to this
She says whatever angle she takes of P'Oh sleeping, he's still handsome
SHE WANTS REVENGE AND SHE'LL GET IT BACK THE NEXT TIME THEY PAIR WITH EACH OTHER
OH GOD PLSSSS
http://youtu.be/bgwCe_8HJ_E
Cr bright tv

Step

Mrs James Ma
I understand what you're saying but reducing the scenes is not only with Mint or for her lakorns only. If channel keeps their scene to draw more fans, they would not have cut NY's scenes in Rising Sun. Cos NY got larger fan base. Fans got many bts but they were not in the lakorn. Lots of scenes of Ryu and Mayumi were cut. Even in last ep, NY scenes were reduced so much. Fans were waiting to see this one scene of Ryu and Mayumi together in last ep, sadly it was removed.  It was a huge disappointment. Its the channel which decides to cut or keep the scene. They do to all actors. It happens with everyone.

Prakaidao said:
I've always thought she was popular and promoted a lot, then after becoming a fan of hers, hmmm, not so much. I've realized that every lakorn Mint does, it's always canceled, or cut scene, as for others their scenes are known to draw more fans in so they don't cut it, she just never gets the same promo as others but I hope after this she's getting noticed. I agree with the news reporter, same questions, gets boring and annoying, they seriously don't have any consideration of her feelings at all.