[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Finally! After 3 days of trying to remember my password I am finally logged in!!!!

Lol..I am watching ep 2 at work too! Mek is just too darn adorable!

Step

Mrs James Ma
:eek:fftopic: I like the quote in your pic  :p
SimPly_sWeEt said:
Finally! After 3 days of trying to remember my password I am finally logged in!!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Step said:
:eek:fftopic: I like the quote in your pic  :p
Lol! Thank you.

That's just how long it's been since I've logged onto AF... Smilez should know what I'm talking about..Haha

I will definitely have to change my picture soon! :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Just finished episode two. All I really gotta say if I feel so bad for Mek. Poor him. Kew was taking her anger out on him because of Thann. -.- Mek is such a lost puppy tho, gosh! Such a cutie! Was laughing through the whole beginning, hahaha. I don't think I could yell at Mek. He weakens my heart. And there's Thann who also does the same but sometimes, you just wanna punch him once. Lol. But when Thann smirked at the end! Hooooot, haha. Can't wait till tmrr's episode! Hopefully I'll be awake to watch it live. XD ChadaOh are too cute to miss out on! Love them! She moves in! Wooooh!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SimPly_sWeEt said:

Oh my oh myyyy. I just spotted a rare Pokemon jekeke welcome back to AF !!!!!!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SimPly_sWeEt said:
Lol! Thank you.

That's just how long it's been since I've logged onto AF... Smilez should know what I'm talking about..Haha

I will definitely have to change my picture soon! :)
Hahahaha right when I quoted you, you mentioned about me kekekeke !! Eeeeekssss it's about time you come join us !!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Just finished episode two. All I really gotta say if I feel so bad for Mek. Poor him. Kew was taking her anger out on him because of Thann. -.- Mek is such a lost puppy tho, gosh! Such a cutie! Was laughing through the whole beginning, hahaha. I don't think I could yell at Mek. He weakens my heart. And there's Thann who also does the same but sometimes, you just wanna punch him once. Lol. But when Thann smirked at the end! Hooooot, haha. Can't wait till tmrr's episode! Hopefully I'll be awake to watch it live. XD ChadaOh are too cute to miss out on! Love them! She moves in! Wooooh!
Heyyyyy !! You got to watch ep2 before me!! No fair. Heheeh I know that smirk your talking about EEKS!! Than wont let Kew loose ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny said:

Funny! I'm watching it at work too!!! LOL!!! Secretly of course. It's hard because I can't squeal or scream when there are cute scenes!!!
I k r!!!! The beginning was already funny. Got me loling at my desk and my co-workers just stared at me hahah

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Suang!!! Let's just say it was a bittersweet scene for all of us Suang lovers. Is it just me or does the little sis seem very annoying, or am I just biased and mad that PJ and Beau aren't love interests in here. Lol :D

Claiming what's hers hahahaha!!! Loved their scene today, Beau was so cute!

When you come home to no food...:( :'( lol. Her expressions and personality is so funny and cute.
More caps coming for EP 2... With some commentary lol.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Mek is just too weaken.He just want to be with Kaew.I also feel the same.Kaew was taking her anger because of Tharn.But sokay..as long as they will be together. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: ..BUT what if...Kaew love Tharn's character not Mek...Oh no...even they are the same person but they are different in character.I don't want to imagine how pitiful Mek will be. :cry:  :cry:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Mek narak mak!!! When Gew starts to feed him in front of everyone, even took other people's pieces. Lol, and then he gives it back to Gews friend after chewing it. Also funny how after they left to wash the dishes, he asks why are the fireflies so big, and he's such a gentleman, chopping the lemongrass(I think) to keep the mosquitos from biting his Khun Kaew,

Falling so hard for him. Loved it how Mek gave his answer to Gew and he has to dance. Mario got some moves, lol, jk, when Mek started dancing, it got me rofl!!!! And then the others join him with the music and such.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
SERIOUSLY LOVE MEK!!! I just want to hug him and keep him all to myself!!! He is so innocent and doesn't know anything about the present world, but he always make sure that he protects Kew (Khun Kaew)!!!! Than is kind of a mean person in the second episode. I want to slap him, but he is seriously so freakin handsome that I lose my courage to hate him!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
ip.smilez said:
Oh my oh myyyy. I just spotted a rare Pokemon jekeke welcome back to AF !!!!!!!!!!
LOL. thanks.. i missed AF and you girls..It was a painful 3 days not being able to reply to you guys on your comments in here.. It's been soo long that i forgot my pw. :p

I am so in love with ChadaOh at the moment though! :wub: Where have they been all my life?! I can seriously watch them onscreen over and over again. 

I do have to agree with @Prakaidao that im sad Beau and PJ does not have a love interest in here. :( I think they would be so cute together.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Finally finished watching Ep 2 and it was hilarious! However, i did shed a tear or two for Mek towards the end of the episode when Kew got mad at Than and she took it out on Mek :cry:. Poor Mek. He's so innocent and adorable! gahh! I do have to say even though its only been two episodes, I think Mint has improved a lot.. Her acting seems more natural in TSL alongside Mario. I feel like she is really comfortable with Mario in reality and when working together. Chalida sure has come a long way. I really hope to see more of ChadaOh in the future. ^_^ 

lovestar

sarNie Adult

cr por_pichayathida
Alek and Mint are nice ;)

cr miine_mallow
I actually absolutely love this picture. I love the parallelism of Mint and Mario laying down. I just like pictures with Mario always sleeping underneath Mints bed because it shows the comparison between their expressions, but of course, they wouldnt know how the other is smiling all the time, thinking about that person

On another note, OMG I only skimmed through ep 2 quickly this morning because I woke up late for school haha
But Mint feeding Mario is adorbs
Next ep looks interesting
@Hokulanii the quote was in script ep 5

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lovestar said:

cr por_pichayathida
Alek and Mint are nice ;)

cr miine_mallow
I actually absolutely love this picture. I love the parallelism of Mint and Mario laying down. I just like pictures with Mario always sleeping underneath Mints bed because it shows the comparison between their expressions, but of course, they wouldnt know how the other is smiling all the time, thinking about that person

On another note, OMG I only skimmed through ep 2 quickly this morning because I woke up late for school haha
But Mint feeding Mario is adorbs
Next ep looks interesting
@Hokulanii the quote was in script ep 5
This scene was seriously... I don't know why I touching soo much.. But deep.. It wants to show how Mek's love toward Kaew.. I'm crying because of happy lol...