[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
555555^ Right!! I repeated that video so many times because of Mints face when I first saw it lol Love Mario's sense of humor.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Bad idea to read the spoiler in the middle of the night. I got goosebumps just reading it. 555 Anyways, soooo cuuteeeee!!! I got shy for Kew too! 555 Than is just as much of a sweetheart as Mek!!! I can't wait to see these next few episodes! I want to know more about Kew, Mek, and Than's past! I wonder why Warong did what he did to Mek!! 
They're so adorable in that video! Haha Mario is too funny. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
At the pace the lakorn is going now one wouldn't believe how many kisses and pecks will come up because they're so busy arguing with each other now hahah. Khun Tarn khon "chuay oh gart" hehe
On a side note, I'm here dumbfounded. I watched through the whole of today show waiting for chario only to realise their part already aired!!! Bwahahah

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Famous!! Too bad I don't have fb
Wow that pantip poll with all the koo jins are on fire. Currently James ji/yaya take the lead. I'm not surprised though. NNS aired ages ago and yet fans hearts still belong to them. I'm surprised boy/mint is doing better than James ma/mint hahah

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Smilez, i Love the videos that u made :) Thank you so much and looking forward to see your new videos!!!

The spoilers were so great!! I smiled the whole time reading it : ) can't wait for new spoilers  :yes:  :heart: i'm so glad i joined this topic  :yes:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
KALIE, I'M FANGIRLING OVER HERE FOR YOU OMGGGG. Btw, I've been watching your vdos on youtube and WOOO , good stufff hahaha. Especially the Sawan Biang one! I swearrr that brought the feels back.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am obsessed with this lakorn and this thread, I had to check this thread whenever chances I get thru out the day for updates :dance1: Thanks everyone for updates and spoilers,  :bravo:  especially Hokulanii_ for all the juicy spoilers. I had no "like" left for today, but I'll come back to "like" your posts once I'm able to.  :thanks:   :flowers: 

Also, so crazy with the OST too, Ice's voice is perfect for this, so sweet.  Does anyone have link to download the MP3? :yes: 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
You are welcome. I love reading the spoilers and have to share it with someone. Most are done on my phone so I apologize for all the typos. Hehehe

@Roselovesice. If you read the plot summary that @lovestar posted you'll know why Warong did that to Mek.

@smilez love ur videos. :).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Damn I missed lovestar summary post. .

Yes thx u for the spoiler. .. love love

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've reached my likes of the day :(

Thank girls :) I'll def be making more videos esp since my CHADAOH fever is high.

Ouiiii I'm watching EP3 again. Mek melts my heart all over again. He's so innocent!!! 

I love the scene where Thun changes to Mek when Thun and Kew fell on the ground. Kew asks Mek if he can go back first because she has to speak to K'Thun at this very moment. Mek says he can leave and stood up to leave. Kew asks him where he is going and he answers "you chased me away." GOSHHHH that scene was endearing...tor tor Mek urieeeee <3 

I also like the fact that we didn't get the typical eye-contact scene when the nangek falls/trips and the pra'ek catches her. In Thun and Kew's case, Kew tripped over the heels and Thun catches her and shrugs her off 555555555555

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I came....for the spoilers! lol. Thank you so much for spoilers, hehe. But I just wanted to say that despite my busy schedule, this had to be a part of my busy schedule too... & I honestly love this drama right now. Mario is just so handsome. Mint is so gorgeous in here too. Don't want to sound biased but....these are probably my favorite roles from them, hehe. Chario is so beautiful. & I'm loving PJ's scenes too - he's so handsome <3333

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
wooohooo!!Finally all caught up!! 

Every episode is soo good so far! I want some MORE of CHARIO!! ehehe They got me blushing!

Episode 2! Mek is such a gentleman. I love how he is so loyal to Kaew. I was excited when Mek was going to tell the story but no the rescue team had to leave. lmaoo it was soo funny cuz Mek ended up catching all of the ducks! ahha he was telling the lady of the different kinds of species of ducks hahha that lady's face was just like wth. haha the gang is soo funny and they all got jealous seeing Kew feed Mek haha soo cute.. I am sure that Pu wanted Kew to do that hahah also I can't forget Mario's dance moves man he got some smooth hands haha OMGGG Mek's smile just killed me, it's soo sweet!! How can Kew resist hehe I felt so sad for him when Kew told him to leave. But ughh Than is such a jerk, insulting Kew that she wants to catch him lol So of course that pissed her off! haha Kew is soo funny, she acts like she doesn't care but a part of her is hoping for him to be there ahah I love how Than wakes up hurting and then just wondering what did Mek do. He was all fixing his hair haha But so annoying after she told him, he will still won't believe her. Than is soo moody man getting mad over a wrong order of coffee geesh LOL that guy he sure is pmsing lmaoo That was kinda crazy Pu seeing them in the boran clothes.. haha Pu was jealous and wanting to take over when Than had Kew in his arms haha then Pu just listened to his orders funny cuz usually he would order Mek around haha love to see that difference haha I love how Mario is able to act differently so we are able to tell who is who and  love his boran accent too haha Gosh Than is so demanding always wanting things his way! well on to 

episode 3!!
Freaking Than man! He knows that the only way Kew will go back is by using her parents haha he got all happy when her father said he will take care of it hahah love their glares at each other haha one won't back down from each other haha So funny when Anima came to pick up Mek lol he was all getting scared and being stubborn saying that he won't go haha he says he don't rmb having a sister haha getting mad when Anima calls him "P" hahh Mek is soo cute sleeping on floor when Kew told him to sleep ahha then jumped on the bed haha and tried real hard to sleep. GOSH the way he just apologized to her is the most gentleman thing ever I love the way Mario portray Mek. His stares and Than's stares at Kew are different.! I laughed soo hard when he put up his hands to respect her haha soo funny Mek doesn't mind the floor since he knows his place but for Than lol he is FURIOUS why is the boss on the ground and his employee on the bed lmaoo ughh soo annoying there he goes again saying that she is trying to catch him tsk tsk Than aw you just don't learn huh haha that part when he came to check on her and he was just staring at her its soo obvious haha woohoo soo happy that it happened easily like that I was thinking of how it will happen but so glad the parents came up with that. Kew is so funny thinking that her parents sold her lol but talking about that I would love to see mario and mint in those kind of lakorn where her parents sells her off heheh eeek their fall!! gosh such a beautiful fall that I keep replaying it haha Mek is soo respectful that he was going to leave literally lol love the way they stared at each other hehe she was all telling Mek to leave so she can talk to Than ahha Mario's blank face was hilarious! haha he did a good job! CAN I FIN ON THAT KARATE SCENE!! EEEK everytime they touch, gosh i blush! hehe his smirk mann killing me also I agree thank goodness they didn't do that cliche fall dramtic scene hehe it was more funny clumsy Kew haah LOL Kew soo bored that she was playing with her shoes I love how Mario played it off by throwing his pen on the ground ohh gosh the Cinderella scene finally!! eeeek!! Than's sweet eyes looking at Kew goshh it killed me aww that is the most cutest thing ever!! haha soo funny Anima thought Kew was dating Korn haha 

CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 4 and 5! Mek is going to save Than's weak self haha Actually for all of the other episodes :( come faster wednesday!! Eeek Chario too cute together. I just love them hehehe  :heart: All those spoilers killing me can't wait for them to be at the beach hehe Than is getting more soft!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! MARIO SINGING THE SONG IS LIKE SO AJKSHDKJFNSDOJOIJSDF!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2: