[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
&I work in 6 hours ugh. Here is some candy for ya :) Goodnight na ja took khun. Fan dee nae nae ^__^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX8KaYQJ7Kc&feature=youtu.be

Beautifully done, I Love it !!!!  :wub:  Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: May I share it, privately of course, and I'll credit you to the peoples I shared with?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
No, Warong is him so I don't think he has a spirit. It's Mek that brought him back.
^that makes sense.

I had assume even though Warong is Thun in the past, Warong did not want Thun to die in the present to die so he came to Thun. I'll leave it here. Lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OMG HIPPO!
I hope she comes and join over here again!
Thanks @hokulanii I understand it now
Still contemplating if I should sub highlights from ep 2&3. People over at YouTube have been requesting it. I think we need to raise more awareness for the Facebook group who's subbing it

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
hhhhhhhhhhh Tharatorn did everything kiss check
hug check 
sleep in the same bed check
make her shy non stop check
and that he promised her brother not to do anything  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: i want to know what he will do if there is no promise between them  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay first of all, the spoiler is making me feel so depressed and sad!!! I don't know if I'm ready to accept what happened in the past life!!!!! I didn't want Warong to end up being a bad person!!!! >.< Poor Than!!! He must be blaming himself and feeling so confused!!!!! Man, I feel like this lakorn is turning in a darker direction now that the past life is starting to get reveal little by little. Gotta prepare my weak heart. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
YAY MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay first of all, the spoiler is making me feel so depressed and sad!!! I don't know if I'm ready to accept what happened in the past life!!!!! I didn't want Warong to end up being a bad person!!!! >.< Poor Than!!! He must be blaming himself and feeling so confused!!!!! Man, I feel like this lakorn is turning in a darker direction now that the past life is starting to get reveal little by little. Gotta prepare my weak heart. 

I'm sure there was reasons behind his being the way that he was in the past life and he was not bad by natures, or else he wouldn't be here in this life with our n'ek.  :yes: At least I like to believe there was some good in him to be reborn in this life  :thumbsup: 

:eyetwitch:  OMG my "quota like" reached limits since 5AM and is not back for me to be "liking" again yet  :thumbdown: sucks!  :no: 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Me too!!!! Ran out of likes, these days my lakorn world has been very generous giving me good lakorns to watch 5 days a week. And also many good castings....sad that I'll have to work on getting my crappy school life together before watching this or something else.