[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Theyve been called CHARIO since 2012 :) I like to call them ChadaOh now hehe ^\\^ Sounds like a name of a candy brand and since I'm sugar high off of em, ChadaOh it is for me heeh

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
LOL - mint love teasing her friends with pictures of her and her Pra'Eak. I'm reading a group line capture that her friend just posted. A new picture of her and Thann sleeping on the bed. Im sure you will see it circulate around in Instagram. I remember they used to be so jealous of her with Jma.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
LOL - mint love teasing her friends with pictures of her and her Pra'Eak. I'm reading a group line capture that her friend just posted. A new picture of her and Thann sleeping on the bed. Im sure you will see it circulate around in Instagram. I remember they used to be so jealous of her with Jma.
Omggg I just can't right now. I'm literally squealing eekkksssd. Just saw the sc!!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Omggg I just can't right now. I'm literally squealing eekkksssd. Just saw the sc!!
And we are not even halfway thru yet!
Her funny caption: banning you from the group. #veryjealous #dontmesswithP'0h

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Can't wait. ...I need more chario. ..more lakorn...as u can see I stalk this page... they need to switch boy with mario
Mario is like Mint. He only takes one lakorn per year and he is already booked for 2016 with Toey. We'll just have to see his next project after that. What a waste to put Mint in Cupid. She needs to be in a more challenging role. I'll be probably be skipping this one since I don't like the Pra'Eak. There was a fitting yesterday for it. Wonder why Mint hasn't posted it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Booo. ..that y boy and mario need to switch lakorn so I get my chario. ...I don't care for boy..or bomb..so I skipped both but I tried for mint..they both need to do 2 lakorn a yr...haha... I'm hoping a reunion for 2017 then...let us miss them for a yr and no be overbearing. ..like matt/grate

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
As much as I love to see them together; I would rather have them wait for a good script, producer and director. I want a quality works for my love, not a quantity works. But at the moment, I just enjoy this couple as much as I can and wait till next time. Just very happy both Mint and Mario are these buzz going around. It is about time for Mints to be shine. The girls climb a very high mountain.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I would honestly love Mint and Mario in another lakorn!!! But like you girls said, it is good for them to be apart for one year and reunite in another lakorn instead of doing back to back. Although I would NOT mind it if they did do another lakorn together very soon after this one.

Luckily, I have other lakorns that I am looking forward to as well so I think I might be able to keep my sanity for a few more years while I wait for Mint and Mario to reunite in another lakorn. Hopefully they don't let us wait for too long!!! PLEASE LET THEM REUNITE AGAIN!!!! 

Anyways girls, we still have a bit of time left before this lakorn ends so let's not talk about the end yet!!! Let's live in the present and enjoy this lakorn!!! =D

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, I can't wait for this to come out. okay, imaa give back my opinion on these 3 episodes so far. first of all, I only skip the boring part, i only watch Chario's part, and korn and mek sister. ❤ second, they make such a cute couple. Like mek got those cute puppy eye that got me lovin him more. third of all, i kinda of find the doctor cute. Man, i like it how they made Thun get jealous of her bcos she likes mek more. but i have to say I'm kinda of lost about the last life. its alright tho.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i looove my THUN and Kew.... :pervie:  :spicy:  :kiss3: Mario and those facial expressions  both as Mek and Thun

I want them in a lakorn for 2017...I want an intense kiss...p'k similar to this...and a fierce smart mouth n'k...willing and babies! I need my p'k to be straight fwd like he is now and go for "his woman" hehehe

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I agree I love how Than knows what he wants he's not like those stupid pek who let's others tell him what to do. He knows what he wants and he's going for it lol he's 30 and Kew is around 20 hehe Idc about the age lol their chemistry matter more than anything hehe I wish there will be little than and little kew in here that would be super cute!!! Geesh getting me crazy here hehe ChadaoOh is killing me I've been listening to the ost the whole day lmaoo something so embarrassing was th CPU was being dumb I plugged in my ear phones and like I thought it worked went to YouTube and ohh gosh hehe the music turned on and it was super loud lol I put on my ear phones but suddenly heard someone talking louder than me haha I was like ohh shoot it's me. I paused and realized it was from the CPU all loud lmaooo the ost on blast! Gosh! hahaha so horrible I was so embarrassed but hehe it's ok I listened to the music again on my iPod hahah

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with this lakorn! Chario is so cute! This is one of the best lakorns out this year. The first episode already drew me in. I can't wait til I watch the fourth. :woot: