[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SimPly_sWeEt said:
:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:  i hope its REAL!!!!!

I watched the clip where Thun pulled Kew in for a kiss oh so many times and Mario's head action looks TOO REAL!! I guess that's why he's an actor 55555

It does actually look like he went in for a kiss

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I think he did go in for a real kiss too. It looks really real! lol. gahh! That would be so awesome!

I am really loving ChadaOh! =D I still can't believe i have never notice how handsome P'Oh is! hehe.. :spin: :spin:  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SimPly_sWeEt said:
I think he did go in for a real kiss too. It looks really real! lol. gahh! That would be so awesome!

I am really loving ChadaOh! =D I still can't believe i have never notice how handsome P'Oh is! hehe.. :spin: :spin:  

OHHMMYYYGODDD...YOU'RE MAKING ME SQUEAL !!! I've always thought Mario was good-looking and he had a baby face. He grew out of his baby face though and now he looks soo freaking manly lol OMGGGG>....eeeeks

simplysweet

Simplysweet
ip.smilez said:

OHHMMYYYGODDD...YOU'RE MAKING ME SQUEAL !!! I've always thought Mario was good-looking and he had a baby face. He grew out of his baby face though and now he looks soo freaking manly lol OMGGGG>....eeeeks

I use to think Mario was too baby face for me, like the kpop idols! :lol2:  But now that he is a little older I find him more attractive. :wub: He is a man now, not a boy anymore. LOL The last time a pra'ek got me fan girling this crazy was Tik in Kaew Tah Pee. Everyone else that came along after was eye candy, however, Mario is wahh! Totally got me fangirling.  :ghehe: 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Girls girls girls!!! My cheeks hurt so much!! I'm cheesing too much >,<"

Mario has been on our minds 24/7 since TSL aired!!!! heheh He's so hot!!! I was never never fond of his voice until I took the time to watch some parts from RS to cut for my mv. Even his voice became manly !!! ehhe At least we're not fighting over him like I am with my sister ekekekke

simplysweet

Simplysweet
spanky said:
OMG i'm having a full blown discussion on how HOTT he has BECOME....my bro is like your such a FAN GIRL and I rarely FAN GIRL...the director/producer need to book them again and get us a CHARIO lakorn for 2017

YES!!! I want to see ChadaOh paired up again! They are just too narak together!!!! :wub:

ip.smilez said:
Girls girls girls!!! My cheeks hurt so much!! I'm cheesing too much >,<"

Mario has been on our minds 24/7 since TSL aired!!!! heheh He's so hot!!! I was never never fond of his voice until I took the time to watch some parts from RS to cut for my mv. Even his voice became manly !!! ehhe At least we're not fighting over him like I am with my sister ekekekke

LOL. Speaking of cheesing too much, after i saw your IG post of Mario kissing Chalida I was too happy i had to come home sick! lol. It was so wierd..and what did i do when i got home?! Straight to my laptop and now here i am on the forum.. :lolyup:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lmao....i always thought he was such a baby face...but last yr their photo shoot sold me on CHARIO and now DAMN...I'm like DAMN...stalking and thinking of them 24/7 ...I can't handle it...now I need to have some1 make me their gif and steal it

i need to watch their talk show...i think step post a link a few back but I was on my phone

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
& I have an exam tomorrow which I cannot study for because I simply can't concentrate. Blame it all on CHADAOh!!!
We need to call Mek and Than to rescues you tomorrow, smilez. Good luck on your exam

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Mario definitely has matured hehe I love him since his lakorn with Taew. But now looking back, he has grown so much. Seems like most of the lakorns he did, he did do real kisses hehe I know that with Taew he did.. I hope the same with mint too.. hehe so I have also decided to call them ChadaOh because Chario to me sounds like cereal hehe and ChadaOh just sounds better to me heheh YAY CHADAOH! Ughh barely Monday, I need Wednesday to come already. I have a presentation tomorrow and all day I have been listening to the ost like crazy haha looking up the #twospiritslove on ig.. hehe but still doing my best for my classes! I am going to be dead on Wednesday cuz that's when episode 4 comes hehe I tell you I probably won't wait anymore and watch it since I already know what's coming. I am too excited and I can't wait anymore to wait!! hehehe I always loved Mario, I thought that Taew was his koojin but since this lakorn, I know what real koojin is heheh Mario and Mint has chemistry that makes me blush and touches my heart so much... UGhh what can I say, I have jumped onto this ship and plan to sail for a long time heheeh CHADAOH is killing me :weee: