[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Maya_Fantasy said:

Sorry, I was distracted so I missed that part. But I guess so, since Thun was upset with her afterward.

The episode is just too funny.  Love when he got shy HAHAHAHA poor Mek doesn't know what to do.  Mario really is very talented he should get an award for this roles.
Yeah!!..he deserve that award!!..When i watch this i really can distinguish who is Thun and who is Mek.Yes..it actually is easy to guess who and who.But that was a different character..So CHARIO should get an award.. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Aww...MEK smiling!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  I'm smiling alone!! :spin:  :spin:  when Kaew holding his hand in the van because she scared hahahaha :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG my "LIKES" are done for today already! WTH so quick!  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :rant: 

Yes so true his expression is so on queue between the two characters.  :thumbsup:

"I gives you permission to think ... " :pervie: :bhehe: He is so jealous of Mek.  :whahuh: 

Is anyone confused like me? I thought Thun said he know Judo, but howcome he can't fight the bad guy both times, Mek has to saved him.  :scratchchin:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
You gals are watching this right now? Makes me want to watch it too. Post more spoilers for those of us that can't. Will come and spazz after school with y'all.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He does say he knows it but mek is more skilled....agree he deserves an award for his portrayal here...chario needs many events and photo shoot...I love how they are wicked comfortable off screen

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ask away, because I don't know what or which part to spoiled you with, this episode is filled with top-top scenes, even with other character's scenes is so good and interesting.

Love, loves that this lakorn they didn't dragged anything, even the problem with Champagne was over in one scene.  Hopefully they will keep this pace until the end and not drag in the middle or close to the end.

Mek do traditional "Maui Thai", then they should have Thun do the Judo as well, because his fighting scenes has no sign of him knowing Judo at all.

Pat needs to eat, she is too skinny she needs some meat on that skinny bones (they said camera adds 10lbs, which I can't even imagine how skinny she will look off screen)

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
i'm in school rt now so i can't watch! I'm so waiting for school to end rt now!! i'm just so exciting from reading your guys conversations:) can't wait to chill with chadaoh tonight when i get home :p
^^ i totally agree! Chario should get an award! They're just to cute to handle! can't laugh out loud cuz i'm in class lol

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS GIRLS!!!!! Just finished watching episode 4!!!!!!!!!!! It was good, not as many sweet scenes as I would have liked but still some that made me smile like an idiot. Episode 5 is going to be awesome!!!!!!!! We get to see more bed scenes!!!!! Than is soooooooo handsome in boran clothing!!!! Going to work now but I will be back later to post screencaps if I can. =D 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I got one scene to spoiled those that haven't see this episode yet... I'm not good at describing... so bare with me ok. You guys/gals NEED TO WATCH THIS SCENE YOURSELF TO SEE HOW SWEET and CUTE BOTH OF THEM WERE. :crush:

THE MASSAGES SCENE!  :drools:

(making sad faces)
K: The last life I must have tortured you a lot, so this life my family has to pay you back.
(Thus smiles)
T: Is good that you knew. Pour me some water.
(the maid said she'll pour it, but Thun said "no, let her learns, so she can be "look poo ying". Thun smiles with tiny smirk at Kew.)
Kew kneeled down and pour the water in the glasses, then ask Thun if he was hot.
T: A bits
K: I'll make it really cool. (she turned up the AC really high)
(Thun still smiles/smirking at her)
K: Don't tell me that your legs are tired too.
T: How did you know? Are you going to massage it for me?
(He moves/lifts his legs on the table and smiling. Kew moves closer, and start massaging his legs.)
He was surprised and asks her “what are you doing?” You’re going to massages for me for real?
K: Yes I’m going to massage for real. (He got this surprises face on. While she continue to massages his legs)
He stares at her face confused, then asks her “what do you want?
She’s making sad face and sad sound… Kew said “I ask to go back to live with my parent alright?”
Thun pulled his legs back down so fast … “I’m not tired anymore” (HAHAHA)
T: And I don’t give you permission either.
She got mad and drank the water in the glass that she poured earlier for him. Slams down on the table loudly. Turn off the AC, wipes her mouth with the back of her hand with an attitude and walked away HAHAHA
Thun just smiles while looking at her walking away.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That's what so amazing about them.. they sizzle chemistry so badly they don't need to do much to cause a blaze...ahhhh... I'm try hold out to thurs nite to watch both ep

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i think Mek came in the fighting scene because he felt his beloved was in danger 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I know I already said my good night but I can't help but turning back my laptop on since I kept on seeing the screen caps on Today's episode  :dance2:

P.S. I Don't know how to Make "Spoiler" button so sorry for those who don't want to be spoiled. LOL  :no:

EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, BY JUST SEEING THESE PICTURES PUTS ME IN CLOUD 9!!! My GOODNESS CHARIOOOOO  :teary:  :teary:

^Mek and Kew are just soooo irresistableeeeee  :woot:

^Is this the Leg Massage that ur talking abooooooout? kyaaaaaa!!!  :dance1:

^Oh that smirk  :drools:

^Is this still Thun? 

^awwww  :cry:

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Credits to: Mint Chalida's FB Page

Again, apologies for spazzing guys! got to go now, my mom's yelling at me already  :secret:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@kimsaj, you beat me to the screencaps!!!! Thanks for the screencaps!!!! Funny because I was just on Facebook and saw the same screencaps on Mint's page. =D 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Love the scene when they were in boran clothes walking through the market. I wanna see more of their past life as Warong and Kaew!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Seems like Warong and Kaew did like each other, but I guess when Warong killed Mek in the past life, Kaew couldn't forgive him. I wanna see what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!